Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
My nomination this week, although it was hard to choose who was the biggest twat.

Mrs Hinch - for visiting Liverpool last weekend on her book tour and then posting a story on the anniversary of Hillsborough, showing her copy of The Sun :poop: newspaper :mad::mad::mad:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
It’s just going to be FOD every week 😆

Actually, I nominate Clemmie Telford for thinking kiwi and mango are high end fruit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I can’t hear insta wanker and not give an honourable mention to Peter Monn (drama channel/youtube twat/insta whore)
46 years old with the maturity and personality of a 12 year old female

790CF006-CA01-424E-83C8-EE6200524654.jpeg A8E7FDFD-76D8-4445-ABB7-A75FFDA8D934.jpeg F714A0AD-61D9-4BB6-B6C1-361922467D8E.jpeg ABDDBE62-26FA-406A-8668-13874F93E63E.jpeg

It’s the pout 😂😂 I can’t with the pout 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Loving the gossip

Has to be Harry pickard I cant stand this BOY.
On his stories he said my Gucci is to big now I need a new one. Aww fuck off you tit. Must be a hard life living at home with mummy and daddy

• Haha
Reactions: 13

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
It seems we have a late contender for Instawanker of the week this week. Mrs Meldrum, for posting a You Tube vlog including herself and a group of friends away at a spa hotel, all wearing white dressing gowns, and one of the group comments that they look like the KKK. The vlog has since been doctored and music put over the offensive remark to hide it. All negative comments also removed. The Instagram thing comes as the indicent was then referred to on the gram by Candice Brathwaite, and to deflect any further criticism, Instawanker of the week posts a jovial follow friday naming Candice as one of her choices. Low, very low.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
It’s Dress Like A Mum for me , just for “hoping to inspire women not to forget themselves” , we’re ok love , don’t need you to remind us.

... and keep her loaded with lots of freebies while not actually engaging with any plebs who aren’t worthy of her.

I would say FoD usually will win this because he just can’t help it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
The clear winner of Instawanker of the week this week is.....

Clemmie Telford 😂👏🍾

A worthy winner, and no doubt won't be the last time she's nominated

Feel free to carry on nominating...

• Haha
Reactions: 10

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
The clear winner of Instawanker of the week this week is.....

Clemmie Telford 😂👏🍾

A worthy winner, and no doubt won't be the last time she's nominated

Feel free to carry on nominating...
I vote for Clemmie because I had a dream about posh fruit.

In the dream I went to a party and said 'Oh they must be rich as they have a chocolate fountain, mangos and kiwis'

I've never thought of fruit as high end before.. My mum was a single parent and managed her money very well so we were able to eat kiwis as children. I'll call her later and thank her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

VWil76

Totally agree with the suggestion of Inpo. Her campaign last week followed by her post today about her hair and her declaration that “hair is everything”. Totally shameless and no idea of what people going through cancer treatment, and actually losing their hair, are dealing with.

Reactions: 8

NotSherlockHuns

I'm torn. I think Clemmie Telford should be nominated every week now for the posh mango. But at the same time FOD for sneering at people who dared to say gusto boxes are crap value for money and now getting free food gifted when they clearly don't need it

Reactions: 7
S

SherlockHuns

It’s just going to be FOD every week 😆

Actually, I nominate Clemmie Telford for thinking kiwi and mango are high end fruit.
Yeah just count mine as an automatic vote for FOD weekly 😂

Yeah Clemmie does deserve it for being so
blissfully unaware wonky fruit is a thing until she discovered a company selling it at £18 a box

• Haha

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
On his stories he said my Gucci is to big now I need a new one. Aww fuck off you tit. Must be a hard life living at home with mummy and daddy
Vote forever. I can’t stand the prick. 8 stone loss does not mean the same 2 stone loss 4 times. Same with joshclark_sw.

• Haha

allsmileshere

Life od ivy coco. Used to love her no nonsense mum chat. Drunken vids after a night out. Now there is ad after ad after ad. She has her own small shop and knows how important it is to shop small and promote working parents/mums then gets spons of clothes. Seems hypocritical to me. Or if she's not banging on about how tasty her free tuna/hotcrossbuns/easter eggs/ryvitais thisweek its how she's body confident and wants us all to know that a bit if wobble is ok 🙈 bore off

Reactions: 6

Palm23

Yep, I vote for MOD and her dimwitted post about the changing nature of Insta, where she refused to engage with people who said it was because of all the #ads. Also the bullshit she spouts about treating Insta like a paper.... I think she thinks that makes her sound really clever but it's not an accurate analogy. Unless she loves and fawns over every fucking article in her Sunday Times.

• Haha

Prodcon21

Chatty Member
He once DM’d me under a False account calling me every name under the sun. Horrible lad

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad