Instamums #2 Permanently exhausted, winging it in waitrose in #ad#gifted clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree UGG is so refreshing - doesn't try to be "one of us" . I see stephdontbuyherflowers is getting some push back on her #gifted £800 a night room at a London hotel. She freely admits in the comments that she would never pay that amount had it not been free 🤦
I unfollowed UGG a while back. She came across as bitchy and arrogant imo!

Reactions: 1
Actually think its quite disturbing a forum dedicated to tearing down other women/mum's. Interested to know if you would be proud if your children followed in your example?
It’s not disturbing , what a ridiculous comment.

Yes I’m a Mum and I wouldn’t use my children for profit and the opportunity of short lived fame like some Insta mums clearly do.

Hope that helps your confusion about what disturbing actually means.

Reactions: 18
Actually think its quite disturbing a forum dedicated to tearing down other women/mum's. Interested to know if you would be proud if your children followed in your example?
Hugely proud. Admittedly I only follow a couple of these threads due to my interest in social media and children's mental health. I really have issues with gender politics, especially this #womensupportingwomen when it has been hijacked as a sales pitch and a stick to silence women. I am much more about people supporting people. I have tried taking my concerns to some of the influencers but have been blocked, insulted and chased by armies of fan girls. If these instamums won't engage, they must expect people to find somewhere else to discuss this alarming trend.
Interesting to see the Mother of Influencers posted figures of £240,000 last year - presumably not including the non stop parade of holidays, clothes, cars, kitchens and furniture. These influencers who build a brand by promoting insecurity and then selling #gifted goods to people who probably can't afford them need calling out.

...... especially those who monetise their children and parade every aspect of their childhood on the Internet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

I take it you are 'one of them' or are you a wannabe?

I really can not put her nastyness aside - she uses the race card when people pull her up on anything.

In fact, I thought she acted like a real bully the last time. When questioned on being in debt but buying £300 shoes on a whim and then trying to sell them on the gram.

Plus she is a total try hard when it comes to descriptions - it is often a load of old bollocks that you have to read again and again but her sheep fawn and tell her she is oh so poetic!

Also love UGG but you can afford to be yourself when you are wealthy in your own right and do not rely on the gram to pay the bills. It is why I think a lot of Instagramers are tit. They start off great, then getbthe freebies and money and then are willing to sell their soul and their kids digital footprint for a potential pot of gold at the end of a social media network rainbow.
I think she is on a road to a meltdown, her rants are so aggressive, she is OBSESSED with money, not healthy, and determined to make absolutley everything about colour, which is just not always the case. Inciting a riot comes to mind! Its a shame as I thought she had a strong message and could really make a difference but every post is so bitter, angry and accusatory against anyone white it is not nice to watch.

Reactions: 2
Dress like a mum really gets on my tits, if you’re not already following her? There’s a post on her grid about how she started the #dresslikeamum ‘campaign’ to move away from the negative connotations of mum dressing after the birth of her second child. She truly is a gift to human kind and it’s only a matter of time before she’s nominated for a Nobel peace prize. How on earth did mums dress before her Instagram account?
Cannot stand her. What is her purpose anyway apart from standing in front of walls i awful outfits and massaging the egos of the others in tier 1?

DLAM is bffs with MOD and is one of the biggest blaggers on IG. She’s forever dropping hints for free stuff, and even though her engagement rate is tit for the amount of followers she has, it must work because she was behind the recent £10,000 per week holiday cottage that Mod/fod and Telford stayed in.
totally bought them, no one talks to her pictures/status unless one of her mates has posted about her. Why do they all condone it though? They must clearly see it, its so obvious but they go on fawning all over her

Ugh I hate this argument of ‘mums can’t disagree with other mums WOMEN SHOULD SUPPORT WOMEN’ it’s such bollocks, women can actually have differing opinions about things you know.

I’m a mum and would never sell my kids online for freebies. I wouldn’t put photos of them online for thousands of people to see which may potentially embarrass them when they’re older.

If my kids followed my example I’d probably be grateful they could separate real life from Instagram and that they realise social media has it’s downfalls too.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Interesting that pukka said about children’s privacy and has just shown a photo of her baby?
I think she said in her original post about increasing the privacy settings as they got older. They don't show the oldest one at all now as she is at school. MP actually came onto MN to ask people to delete any posts with the oldest daughter 's name as they hadn't mentioned her name online for quite a while. It all sounded very sensible and like they were extremely concerned about respecting privacy, but I just saw that grandmother pukka posts full frontal shots of both girls.

• Wow
Hugely proud. Admittedly I only follow a couple of these threads due to my interest in social media and children's mental health. I really have issues with gender politics, especially this #womensupportingwomen when it has been hijacked as a sales pitch and a stick to silence women. I am much more about people supporting people. I have tried taking my concerns to some of the influencers but have been blocked, insulted and chased by armies of fan girls. If these instamums won't engage, they must expect people to find somewhere else to discuss this alarming trend.
Interesting to see the Mother of Influencers posted figures of £240,000 last year - presumably not including the non stop parade of holidays, clothes, cars, kitchens and furniture. These influencers who build a brand by promoting insecurity and then selling #gifted goods to people who probably can't afford them need calling out.

...... especially those who monetise their children and parade every aspect of their childhood on the Internet.
Who is mother of influencers?

Ugh I hate this argument of ‘mums can’t disagree with other mums WOMEN SHOULD SUPPORT WOMEN’ it’s such bollocks, women can actually have differing opinions about things you know.

I’m a mum and would never sell my kids online for freebies. I wouldn’t put photos of them online for thousands of people to see which may potentially embarrass them when they’re older.

If my kids followed my example I’d probably be grateful they could separate real life from Instagram and that they realise social media has it’s downfalls too.
This.
I'll also be raising my kids to have an opinion, and that it's OK to have one. That's what causes sheep mentality, that you have to agree with everyone because you might get labelled a bully. It's bloody annoying when people say 'you're mums' we're still people. Just because I'm a mum I should support other mums because they're mums? These people don't have to open their lives up for everyone to see but they're so narcissistic they think they shouldn't ever be criticised.

It's more disturbing that these people think exploiting their kids for fame/free stuff is the way forward. I don't buy the 'trying to make a living' either.

Reactions: 12
When someone comes on here saying we should know better we’re muvvas I can’t help but think it’s the ‘influencer’ 🤣 either that or its an arse licker saying ‘oh look what nasty things they said about you but don’t worry I put them straight’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone follow theimperfectlyperfectparent? I was a big fan but recently finding it all a bit too sugary sweet tbh :-/
Love thelongmum find her very funny and honest .Think my insta needs a big clear out the level of bullshit I can tolerate seems to be depleting by the day 😁

Reactions: 3
When someone comes on here saying we should know better we’re muvvas I can’t help but think it’s the ‘influencer’ 🤣 either that or its an arse licker saying ‘oh look what nasty things they said about you but don’t worry I put them straight’
Whoever it was, rather than join the discussion they seem to have disappeared

Reactions: 2
Oh dear, maybe if you’re such a sensitive little sausage that you find this forum so disturbing, you should take your own advice and toddle off back to Instagram instead of reading on here.

Mother Of Daughters
Thanks not following her and her account is set to private 😔😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.