Instamums #2 Permanently exhausted, winging it in waitrose in #ad#gifted clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like bad micro blading. As an aside I hate all this brows on fleek shite - another thing for women to feel inadequate about.

The other thing is there’s loads like the pic above that I’ve never heard of!

Reactions: 4
Inpo’s stories were the most passive aggressive thing I’ve seen for a while 😂
Being shamelessly nosey....but what was INPO’s story about? I see she’s deleted it now with a gushing apology (cue an out pouring of all the love from all the fan girls!🙄)

Being shamelessly nosey....but what was INPO’s story about? I see she’s deleted it now with a gushing apology (cue an out pouring of all the love from all the fan girls!🙄)
Basically a diatribe of how insulted she was not to be invited to a Hendricks event, when she’s Gin’s biggest fan, cue showing off a ‘gin rainbow’ and a super tacky Hendricks glitter bottle, obvs made by some other cliquey instamum. Then went onto moan about not being invited to a Joules event, despite never wearing or liking their clothes. It was all very ‘do you know who I am’ and entitled.

View attachment 9679
Not really sure if this is the right place to share this but what heck is going on with this woman's brows?? She is the most desperate wannabe Instamum around, kissing bum left right and centre.
To be fair, her brows look better there than they do on her grid, after just having a quick look, it’s clear she struggles with them due to lack of brow hairs

Reactions: 1
So her story was awful yesterday but the post that you see that is all gushy and weird on the grid was about something else, not the Hendricks/joules story?! Clearly the pressure is getting to her and she’s making bad posts all over the place- don’t know what the other one was about 😂 but queue gushy you’re the best posts from all the instamums when secretly you know it’s when you’re best friend asks if she looks fat in an outfit and you don’t want to upset her so you say no - the instamums aren’t doing inpo any favours, they really need to tell her to wind her neck in 😂 I’m sure there will be a strong girls club and some muthahood colab soon to make it all better 🙄

Just had a look at the head girls post on not sharenting, the tumbleweed.....only susiejv commented......do the other instamums not hang out with the head girl now? Did she get a step above her station when she got the radio gig and became famous rather than just instafamous 🙀

Last edited:
  • Haha
I notice how there’s no comments from the top level instamums (basically the ones who plaster pics of their kids on Instagram for freebies) on MP’s post even though they all follow her 🤔
I haven’t read her post but I do think
As now she has a proper job and a job that could move into other areas of broadcasting, she is more in the public eye. Instagram mums are world famous on instagram...😂 you see them pop up on adverts for Ebay but most peope don’t have a blooming clue who they are. MP has left the instamum ‘celebrity’ thing... in my opinion...

Also think her previously pulling out of two jobs might have put their noses out of joint. They might be defensive because it highlights the ones who carry on doing the non inclusive, middle class white events without a twinge of concience or serf awareness.

Any suggestions for hate following? I love a good smug mama
Dress like a mum really gets on my tits, if you’re not already following her? There’s a post on her grid about how she started the #dresslikeamum ‘campaign’ to move away from the negative connotations of mum dressing after the birth of her second child. She truly is a gift to human kind and it’s only a matter of time before she’s nominated for a Nobel peace prize. How on earth did mums dress before her Instagram account?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Dress like a mum really gets on my tits, if you’re not already following her? There’s a post on her grid about how she started the #dresslikeamum ‘campaign’ to move away from the negative connotations of mum dressing after the birth of her second child. She truly is a gift to human kind and it’s only a matter of time before she’s nominated for a Nobel peace prize. How on earth did mums dress before her Instagram account?
No don't already follow, just had a look. I would never have guessed that she is trying to promote a fashionable mum look, she looks very casual to me (apart from that stupid red catsuit) She reminds me of a CT/MP hybrid. She's already irritating me, every post seems to have something #gifted.

DLAM is bffs with MOD and is one of the biggest blaggers on IG. She’s forever dropping hints for free stuff, and even though her engagement rate is tit for the amount of followers she has, it must work because she was behind the recent £10,000 per week holiday cottage that Mod/fod and Telford stayed in.

The turning point when I opened my eyes to the likes of MoD and DLAM and their smug twattiness was a Boden dinner a few years back. Twirling in front of the camera in their free Boden, quaffing champagne , it was a “look at us, how are you spending your evening?” smug and superior feel to the story.

Not a fan.

Reactions: 5
I can't warm to DLAM, as others have said, can't understand how she gets the colabs she does, her instagram engagement is so low, so obvious she's bought her audience.

Reactions: 3
I think inpo might be losing her tit. She’s coming across as unhinged again in her latest story. Passive aggressive unhingedness.

I think inpo might be losing her tit. She’s coming across as unhinged again in her latest story. Passive aggressive unhingedness.
Blimey - you’re not kidding. Inpo’s gone insane!

DLAM is bffs with MOD and is one of the biggest blaggers on IG. She’s forever dropping hints for free stuff, and even though her engagement rate is tit for the amount of followers she has, it must work because she was behind the recent £10,000 per week holiday cottage that Mod/fod and Telford stayed in.
Blimey, #fashionfail on CT’s part if she’s trying to channel DLAM in her “wall shot” on the grid today. They all look utterly ridiculous in those outfits (her boys are not gonna thank her in a few years time!) Is she wearing surgical stockings with those “retro” (not retro) white trainers? Sack the stylist (altho am assuming no self respecting stylist would put their name to that awkward ‘tableau’!!)

Last edited:
I’m not sure if anyone hasn’t heard so I just wanted to update- it’s mother’s day today......🤦🏼‍♀️ How did we remember before Instagram?

• Haha
CT’s outfit today is awful, though she’s great self confidence to walk down the street dressed as she is. Probably think the outfit is ‘edgy’.

Let me guess, it involves a smug sweatshirt and dungarees

I’m not sure if anyone hasn’t heard so I just wanted to update- it’s mother’s day today......🤦🏼‍♀️ How did we remember before Instagram?
Cue thousands of pictures of Sunday roasts or being in the bath alone. Anyone else spending today with a sick baby and a husband watching the Scottish football?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.