Instamums #2 Permanently exhausted, winging it in waitrose in #ad#gifted clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let me guess, it involves a smug sweatshirt and dungarees

Cue thousands of pictures of Sunday roasts or being in the bath alone. Anyone else spending today with a sick baby and a husband watching the Scottish football?
He listened on the radio Cos I won’t let him have sky sports 😂💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
One I had to unfollow was the fashion lift. She’s a total aspirational wannabe calling her back porch / cloakroom a “boot room”. And her fringe is awful.

Reactions: 2
One I had to unfollow was the fashion lift. She’s a total aspirational wannabe calling her back porch / cloakroom a “boot room”. And her fringe is awful.
I actually kind of don’t mind her BUT I used to love her shopping with fran stuff, now I flick through everything she does because it’s drivel. I don’t care about you walking back from Pilates 😴 just do what you do- go shopping!? She hardly ever does shooing stuff anymore so I’m not really sure what the point of her is? A bit of a rubbish influencer Cos I’m not being influenced?

I still like doesmybumlook40- her recent trip was boring but normally she’s pretty good and what I do like about her is that it’s a business and she’s a business woman? She also doesn’t donall that follow Friday tit that I’m sick of seeing.

FinlayFox, wow she’s horrendous, she did a whole thing about sustainable clothing and then proceeded to throw her kid a birthday party with a load of plastic tat. Also it’s your kids party, why are you storying it? Get a grip!

Reactions: 3
Are we spread betting on how long MoD will keep her account private? Can't be too long as she has a house to furnish! Fortunately I am one of her inner circle (though I keep a very low profile) so I am privy to her finest sales techniques.

Reactions: 7
Are we spread betting on how long MoD will keep her account private? Can't be too long as she has a house to furnish! Fortunately I am one of her inner circle (though I keep a very low profile) so I am privy to her finest sales techniques.
Why has she made it private this time? Are people calling her out for her tit? Oh boohoo!

I can see MODs so is it now not private?! And yes she’s looking for bedroom and bathroom “inspo” also known as “freebies”.

I guess she is aware of the mounting criticism of people who exploit/monetise their children. She's going to find it difficult to sell her "wholesome" family to potential advertisers with a private account so she will have to open it again soon. Oh, the problems of running a small family business!

...... Still private on my second account.

Someone on here ( I think) summed MoD up perfectly as a Saleswoman first and part time Midwife as her fall back when the Insta bubble bursts.

She’s a pretty shameless blagger too🙄 get that house furnished on the cheap while you can Clemmie, even if it means selling out your childrens privacy .

Reactions: 4
Inpo deleted a grid post about how she was accused of being snobbish and cliquey at an event. She said that where are always groups and she was with her friends! They do tend to o my stick to their own groups and are not very welcoming of new people.

She wouldn’t be as popular as she is if she hadn’t been championed by some bigger grammers but she supports no one unles they are bigger to her and add some value to her brand.

I find her really needy and very disingenuous - rabbiting in about her gin rainbow (which must be worth hundreds). I always worry what sort of message it gives her children that she obsessed over drunk so much.

She places so much value on getting the right invites to the big events - again a crap message to pass on to her children.

Oh and she puts her needy ness down to PMT - poor excuse.
It's all become very car crash from inpo lately, i wonder if she is having some kind of implode. Only natural after thrashing this instagram pony so hard for so long and climbing on the back of anyone already hugely successful account. She comes across as so try-hard and insincere and it beggars belief that brands put money behind her as she would never prompt me to buy anything with her overtly fake love for anything with money thrown at it. She can go to events all day but it will not validate her as a worthwhile human being, contrary to her inflated opinion of herself, Embarrassing

Dress like a mum really gets on my tits, if you’re not already following her? There’s a post on her grid about how she started the #dresslikeamum ‘campaign’ to move away from the negative connotations of mum dressing after the birth of her second child. She truly is a gift to human kind and it’s only a matter of time before she’s nominated for a Nobel peace prize. How on earth did mums dress before her Instagram account?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
But yet for someone who has over 100K followers she has little comments unless she has been a an event or hoiday with the tier 1's! Wasn't she the first insta mum to pretty much buy her way to the top?

Reactions: 2
I really enjoy ultimategirlgang and her stories. I miss the cocktail making though she hasn’t done those in a while.

I really enjoy ultimategirlgang and her stories. I miss the cocktail making though she hasn’t done those in a while.
Same, she’s transparent with ads and what she’s actually paid for and seems pretty aware of how privileged she is... does anyone know what the deal with her husband is? It seems like he’s made sure that he’s never in pictures etc

Reactions: 5
I like her too. She knows she's well off and doesn't do the fake "struggle" like many of them do. It's actually quite refreshing to have a 'rich' person be unapologetically rich but still quite relatable.

Reactions: 8
I like her too. It must be so hard with three under three!! But she seems like a really good fun mum.

She doesn't have a nanny (unless it's a very well hidden one and the whole thing is an act) and she is really open in saying how some days are really hard with three so young. I liked when they were all at nursery for the first time and she was so excited to hoover and eat a sandwich alone. I felt that!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.