Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stap128

I can’t stand this woman she’s a knob!! So many ad’s she must be glued to the bloody phone all day

Reactions: 3

Lambo110

Jeez, is she for real. You're meant to only go out for essentials. She's pregnant and putting herself at unnecessary risk whether the shop is full or not. Anything for the gram and content. She'll be able to document her covid while pregnant journey soon if she keeps this up 🤦‍♀️

Pinklady567

VIP Member
I’m so shocked that in her Q&A she said she’s 31, I honestly thought she was late 30s she acts so frumpy for her age

• Haha

newuser123456

Norfolkavenue who is her friend is insufferable. She just copy’s Jess. ‘Clear your kitchen sink’ bla bla bla. Same bull Jess posted and now the following day Norfolkavenue has posted the same. She down it with the washing machine clean. 1.6M followers. Ridiculous. Most will be fake bot accounts. She hardly posts now so clearly too above it

Morris99

I’m so glad she has a thread ! The begging for the next house has started with a bang !!!

Reactions: 2

Tallgirl

Very unusual decision from her school leaving it up to the parents to decide if they want to send their child in? I don't think I would if I was expecting.

Oh at last I have found a post about this grammer. She is SO annoying and entitled spending money she clearly doesn't have.
I don’t think she spends much, yesterday she had some Neptune outlet lights, if she really lived the lifestyle she promotes then she wouldn’t have bought them from the outlet store.

She’s just so fake, peddling a style she can only really keep up with if it’s gifted, free or discounted! when it comes to spending her own money she’s looking for seconds 😂

I’m still wondering why we haven’t seen anything of the new dining table yet?

Pom

Like mother, like daughter. Both high maintenance, spoilt and demanding.

And if planting wisteria so close to house, patio base and soil pipe is just asking for problems.

did I see this week that the flooring she so hates in the kitchen is now actually ok just because a trendy neptune shop has dark floor tiles with kitchen display? No originality, just a sheep. 🙄

Oh interesting, how do you work out fake followers? How did you meet her? I followed her a couple of years ago when I was almost sucked into buying a newbuild house. Occasionally her reels still pop up on my feed.
Ha if I say it gives me away I reckon to her!
And there are many websites to check fake percentage following x

Helen1273

So Boris has just announced another Lockdown, the Country is on its knees and all little Miss Snooty can worry about is her precious bloody house move! Good god, these Insta princesses are so far removed from reality.

Babycakez123

The cleaning hacks have all been done before, there is nothing new and original from them. They must be buying followers as their content is very dull