Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

newuser123456

Well, there’s nothing classier than shagging your personal trainer right?! 😂 guess it’s payment for a free gym membership

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry first time posting here but I notice this thread has two users, but I came to say I met Jessica may home and she is a nasty horrible bitch.
She looks down on you, makes faces like you’re embarrassing and speaks only about her.
I’ve looked up her following and 26% is fake!
That’s over 56k of her following - quite a big chunk.
Anyway, is she the newly single one? Cos this doesn’t surprise me. When I met her (recently) you could certainly tell she was bitter about happy people.

Tellme

How staged and awkward are her ads 😬🥴 they make me cringe it’s like she’s reading from something in front of her like a robot!

Helen1273

I used to really enjoy watching her page but she has changed over the last 6 months. It's all about freebies and earning money, she is going to sell all the gifted items. I did note that the gifted fire pit was also available to purchase to the new house buyers should they want it....it was mentioned on the first estate agent page! So many people struggling and another instagrabber taking the mick!

MRS MIGGINS

I had to stop following her a long time ago. All the freebies and terrible staged photos. That Jo Malone bag that seems to live at the bottom of her bed is laughable. It's not a big house by any standard but she needs to move for new content.

See she has post today begging for drawers because they too expensive for her (aka Matt says no)....she irritates me and I have followed her since her early days in Instagram...she has no shame!!!

I thought Jessica was keeping the existing dining table maybe giving it another lick of paint. Working with cotswold company now 🤔 new table on the way. Gifted or not gifted? She’s been hanging on for a gifted or heavily discounted table for months. What’s next? I can’t remember where she’s at with the house and what else is needed to fully furnish it, ah yes “sofas”! What’s the betting she’s trying to haggle some sofas too.

You would never know it was on an estate like that. More ads today, She tries too hard to have that perfect image and comes across so fake.

Tallgirl

See she has post today begging for drawers because they too expensive for her (aka Matt says no)....she irritates me and I have followed her since her early days in Instagram...she has no shame!!!
Same with the garden looking for a landscaper the obligatory question from all Instawankers "Can anyone recommend..." Give it a bit and she will have a collab with one

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Isn’t it strange that she announced her pregnancy on insta yesterday and today she’s showing off a PR product from Mama Mio???? She’s clearly been contacting lots of brands on the beg!!

clairelouise2

Today Jessica has posted a reel of her kitchen tagged #kitchenrenovation but all she has done is put a new dining table and chairs out and some basic decor ie vases and flowers

that’s not a reno Jessica 😂

• Haha

Helen1273

And so it begins, selling items that were probably originally gifted. Surely the new house can accommodate it all, but then again there would be no room for new gifted items!

Unagi

Chatty Member
She will have followers who are trying to conceive or have recently miscarried etc so how insensitive to put this comment on. She’s a nasty bitch.
011B2094-7448-43D5-B2BC-ED76117C82EC.png

Pom

She’s intolerable. Quite glad I live nowhere near her anymore, as I’d be tempted to trip her up and wipe that smug expression off her face.

The epitome of everything that’s wrong with social media and the grabby, greedy behaviour of sinfluencers.