Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abongo

VIP Member
Thank god she has a thread. First time I seen her YT her voice instantly annoyed me. She sounds like a primary school teacher (just read that she may have used to have been one) with zero personality and humour. I know we only see snippets of their day, but I just wonder what men find attractive in these kind of women.

410k dull followers!

See how the besties all comment on each others posts, like “oh I love how you’ve invented the washing machine clean, so beautiful”. 🤮🤢

Im behind, fill me in, what has Jess done lately?

C2000

Always sounds so scripted, like she reading the news 🤣
that’s exactly what I’m thinking and now ANOTHER ad with that Christmas tree company with her friend 😂 thinking of it, it’s the first time I have seen friends or heard of friends. I don’t believe she has many.

The new one will be stained and lumpy within a few months! That ridiculous Saucepan lid cleaning hack will be out again (which only attracts more dirt)

how many followers now for doing very little content just advertising freebies ?!

HankMcPrank

VIP Member
I don’t think she has many to be fair. Constantly teasing about her baby, FFS she’s made it pretty obvious in my eyes it’s a boy. But tonight ; plot twist. Could it now be a girl? Ducks sake.

I’ve just seen her latest story and this woman is unbelievably irresponsible. I won’t put a screen shot but there’s a story of her scrolling through phone photos and the header of an album with first child riding a broomstick (it looks like) without any clothes on.

C2000

She said she worked part time for her family business and then was made redundant. I’m sure I remember her saying that her bf or husband got a promotion a few months back. Sounds like she has family money and her bf/ husband money too 😂