Inside No 9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah, I didn't enjoy that tbh. I don't like AA and so much just didn't make sense. like, a black cat crossing your path is good luck here

the first half of "comedy" stuff was just pitiful, the second half... did not redeem

I think I've finally met my least favourite episode of my favourite show

That one is now up there as one of my all-time favourites. Totally loved it.

Reactions: 3
loool, I'm always out of step with whatever episodes are well-liked or not!

i mean, I'm a big fan of elizabeth gadge, which I know the fandom isn't too fond of

anyhoo, ill rewatch this one soon to try and get what I've missed

Really enjoyed that episode! Loved all the little superstition bits - my grandma’s friends was the most superstitious person I’ve ever met and it all reminded me of her. I enjoyed the big reveal towards the end and then the last shot I guessed was coming but still felt like a good payoff for the episode.

Only just caught up on the first two episodes really enjoyed both of them tonight's episode sounds really good too

Only just caught up on the first two episodes really enjoyed both of them tonight's episode sounds really good too
I've not even seen anything about tonight's, totally forgot it was Thursday tbh 🤣

meh. some good gags along the way, good creepy atmosphere, but an utterly unsurprising ending

and this is why we're here, for the big twists at the end!

Reactions: 2
I was disappointed with this one. Guessed the ending within the first scene, and thought it was just a bit dull. Some of the acting (Matthew Horne and Francis Barber especially) left A LOT to be desired.

I called that right from the start. Good but obvious.
Me too. As soon as they showed her opening the door to several ‘dates’ in a row, whose faces we never saw, it was obvious. Though I presumed that because it was so ‘obvious’ that she was the serial killer, it was going to turn out to be a huge red herring and there was going to be another twist.

I enjoyed it, though - an excellent cast all round.

Reactions: 4
Me too. As soon as they showed her opening the door to several ‘dates’ in a row, whose faces we never saw, it was obvious. Though I presumed that because it was so ‘obvious’ that she was the serial killer, it was going to turn out to be a huge red herring and there was going to be another twist.

I enjoyed it, though - an excellent cast all round.
A good twist would have been her mum still alive and being the killer.
The cast was fab! I think the lack of Reece and Steve put me off a bit as well.

Loved it. The cut throat world of online dating encapsulated perfectly.

I enjoyed this episode I mean the twist was obvious from the start but still good.
Loving this series so far after the last couple being a bit hit or miss for me
Can't wait for next week's on the buses style episode looks fun

Reactions: 1
I liked this one. The twist was so obvious, even I got it less than halfway through and I never get anything!

Finally had a bit of time to catch up. Just finished the Friday the 13th episode and I was so sure the episode was going to end with him losing his job for faking a sickie because of Dermot so the ending did still surprise me a little 😅

Reactions: 1