Inside No 9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe now they can make my wish come true and bring back Psychoville 😭 that show was genius. Don’t get me wrong I think inside no 9 is fantastic but I loved the characters on Psychoville

• Heart
Reactions: 9
now that's how you do a xmas ghost story. until mark gatiss's adaptation of count magnus tomorrow ofc

although i did keep expecting reece to start saying, "i was a very naughty boy to this many moons ago..." cos his voice was exactly the same as stink ray in car share!

bleeping loved it

Reactions: 9
although i did keep expecting reece to start saying, "i was a very naughty boy to this many moons ago..." cos his voice was exactly the same as stink ray in car share!
I thought there was more than a hint of old Geoff Tipps in there too. Not that I mind, I bloody adore Geoff.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
So excited for this show to come back. It's one that I will put my phone down for, you have to really to understand anything that's going on 🤣 But I'm always excited to have it back

Reactions: 3
So excited for this show to come back. It's one that I will put my phone down for, you have to really to understand anything that's going on 🤣 But I'm always excited to have it back
I am but also not because it’s the last series 😩

Reactions: 1