Inside Hamilton House

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get this situ at all. There is something very odd going on I think. I know it’s probably a snotty thing to say but her grammar is so awful, let alone the style sense.
Tacky, dodgy show offs

And in one of her other posts, so desperate to tell us that her daughter is at a BOARDING school. We get it, you can afford private school.
stop annoying the staff with silly elf on the shelf requests, they hate you.
I couldn’t believe she posted about that. You can tell she’s “new money” 🙈

Reactions: 2
It does up so it must fit right? Wrong! It’s at least a size too small!

Reactions: 3
The Hamilton’s new money at its finest once again tonight - breathing in so hard in her new designer dress that she looks like she’ll pop 🙈 and boasting about how long their bar bill is! Classy pair they are! 🤦🏼‍♀️
My husband would never dream of doing something like this -it’s very crass isn’t it? They really like to show off. And I’m not jealous at all. We have our own consultancy and live a very nice lifestyle, but would never think to take pictures of a restaurant receipt and publicise it. We keep our lives private with only close friends and family knowing what we do - not random strangers on Instagram. I like following home accounts, but I notice that a few that I followed start out quite humble yet interesting (ie sharing interior designs, styling, renovations etc), they can suddenly start to change and become bolder and they start to copy what other accounts are doing and become a lot more crass and grabby. Shame - I did like her account to begin with.

Reactions: 1
I’m surprised they didn’t have their own snow clothes. The clothes they dish out are grim.

All that waste! She started preparing for Christmas in August it seems and then has taken it down before the turkey is out of the oven. Dreadful woman

All that waste! She started preparing for Christmas in August it seems and then has taken it down before the turkey is out of the oven. Dreadful woman
She'll be onto the next 'project' to waste money on

Not boasting much !
Why would she need another tree? Of course it would have to be balsam hill.
Then she just drops in about a planned cruise while they are already on holiday at the villa. Does she mean Ella has an opinion because of the film Titanic? Surely she is too young for that film ?
Only a few days ago she was pushing the garden pod thing like it’s something anyone can afford.
The bragging level is just off the scale when people are struggling so much in many ways at the moment 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not boasting much !
Why would she need another tree? Of course it would have to be balsam hill.
Then she just drops in about a planned cruise while they are already on holiday at the villa. Does she mean Ella has an opinion because of the film Titanic? Surely she is too young for that film ?
Only a few days ago she was pushing the garden pod thing like it’s something anyone can afford.
The bragging level is just off the scale when people are struggling so much in many ways at the moment 😡
She can’t help herself! Definitely new money but blimey he must be making a tit load of money and had done very quickly by the looks of it.

It’s hideous. Don’t her children have school? Mine is at a private school but she still went back last week. No covid worries in her life!

My kids went back to school last week too and they go private too. Unless her children finished school just before Christmas?

really inappropriate to post picture online of your kid on the toilet! What is she thinking? Keep that stuff private.

My kids went back to school last week too and they go private too. Unless her children finished school just before Christmas?

really inappropriate to post picture online of your kid on the toilet! What is she thinking? Keep that stuff private.
But then how would we know they had 7 toilets in their house 🙄

Reactions: 4
She keeps posting the same thing so she can say cars. Silly woman.

Now a sneaky mention of yet another holiday to come, I get the feeling she is reading this thread and doing it on bloody purpose and why would she need to choose the blue pill she already has it surely at the rate they spend money !