Inside Hamilton House

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now a sneaky mention of yet another holiday to come, I get the feeling she is reading this thread and doing it on bloody purpose and why would she need to choose the blue pill she already has it surely at the rate they spend money !
I think they have that much money they simply don’t know what to do with it! It must be amazing having so much money you don’t have to worry about paying bills etc. I do find it quite sickening really to flaunt their wealth as she does - do some good instead of buying material things 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes it’s all so self indulgent. Maldives now!

Vowel renewal? Which one are they going to choose a e i o u 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes it’s all so self indulgent. Maldives now!

Vowel renewal? Which one are they going to choose a e i o u 😂
Ok so we are close friends with a family wealthier than her - billionaires! Do you know what? They understand humility. They certainly do not flaunt their wealth on Instagram and are down to earth. In fact you wouldn’t know they are billionaires - you would know they are rich due to the homes they own around the world. However, they do a lot of charity work and they also work hard still despite not having too! They are great role models for my kids. They are grounded and can mix in any social circle.

People like her, who show off their wealth online are doing it for a reason. There’s more than likely a psychological reason as to why they’re doing it - insecurities, boredom, loneliness etc Like so many have said on here -she comes across as classless. Whatever, it’s perfectly fine to be wealthy, but the way she advertises it online is very ugly and distasteful indeed.

Reactions: 10
I agree. I live in a very wealthy area and the people who actually have money do not do what she does. There are a lot of people financed up to their eyeballs and they behave like her. Also the only people I know who constantly say their husband is their world or do vow renewals are those who are insecure or who have been cheated on. I don’t think things are as rosy she she would like people to believe. She is like so many people in my village/local town and you can spot her a mile off.

Planning the Maldives but also casually leaving this fabric swatch with the price per sq metre for us to check out 🤦🏼‍♀️ who even does that, the sheer level of bragging is just insane and so tacky!
6927D1E0-0D46-42A6-8DA4-04A12084C59C.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Well like all of them on social media, particularly Instagram, they will excuse themselves by tripping out some bullshit about how they were not brought up with money, how their spouse works so hard, they know how lucky they are etc and turns it into humble bragging.
Maybe in the circles they mix this is the norm and that is why they think it’s acceptable for this excessive bragging.
All it says to me is that they really have no idea, sympathy or empathy for what is going on in the real world outside of their money bubble and I find it vulgar.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ok so we are close friends with a family wealthier than her - billionaires! Do you know what? They understand humility. They certainly do not flaunt their wealth on Instagram and are down to earth. In fact you wouldn’t know they are billionaires - you would know they are rich due to the homes they own around the world. However, they do a lot of charity work and they also work hard still despite not having too! They are great role models for my kids. They are grounded and can mix in any social circle.

People like her, who show off their wealth online are doing it for a reason. There’s more than likely a psychological reason as to why they’re doing it - insecurities, boredom, loneliness etc Like so many have said on here -she comes across as classless. Whatever, it’s perfectly fine to be wealthy, but the way she advertises it online is very ugly and distasteful indeed.
Yep I follow someone in Instagram who posts photos of (allegedly) just her coffee but puts a tacky designer bag next to it for the shot.
I feel so sorry for her and her desperate attempts to look wealthy. It’s insecurity and a need for attention.

Hamilton House is clearly VERY wealthy, no doubts there .
But she hasn’t a clue has she.

Hamilton House is clearly VERY wealthy, no doubts there .
But she hasn’t a clue has she.
My post wasn’t very clear, I was talking about the person on Instagram who I hate follow.

kind of wondering if the Hamilton House bubble might burst and it’s based on not very solid foundations. I am happy to admit I would love to be so rich I never had to worry about money again but not sure I would be buying bloody Ferraris like Nissan micras 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Their wealth fascinates me, I must admit! HOW have they got so rich, when seemingly from modest backgrounds, from house building? Or is it radiators? Whatever it is! I mean I can understand there being money in houses, but they’re spending cash like they’ve won the lottery! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Their wealth fascinates me, I must admit! HOW have they got so rich, when seemingly from modest backgrounds, from house building? Or is it radiators? Whatever it is! I mean I can understand there being money in houses, but they’re spending cash like they’ve won the lottery! 🤷🏼‍♀️
I thought the exact same. A while ago she showed their previous home which was a bog standard detached (very nice though)…. With a Kia and mini parked outside. Apparently they still own that house and rent it out. Now I know they are self made for which I take my hat off to them. But to go from detached house and driving Kia’s and mini’s to spending like they do surely means a lottery win? Maybe his business just took off? It does make me laugh when people try to say it’s pure hard work that they have what they have. Bugger off! There’s a lot of luck involved too. Thousands work hard but don’t have what they have.

That is really poor. She’s too thick to even pretend she’s not. She will be the laughing stick at her childrens’ school.

Reactions: 2
For someone with so much money (or finance bills) she does live very close to her neighbours. She’s not all she’s cracked up to be. It’ll come crashing down as it’s all on finance.

For someone with so much money (or finance bills) she does live very close to her neighbours. She’s not all she’s cracked up to be. It’ll come crashing down as it’s all on finance.
Or let’s hope the business is run legally. We know a few wealthy people (not friends I’d like to add), but their businesses are dodgy af - they live in mansions and drive similar cars. I hope that his business has organically grown and their accountant keeps telling them to spend it on cars etc & he won’t be featured in the Daily Fail anytime soon as a crook.

Reactions: 1