inpolife - in no particular order

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not looked at her Instagram for ages but just had a nosy. Wow she loves herself doesn't she?! All those stupid dancing stories with golden child. Why do brands fall for it?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Great now I have to get rid of my Volvo - bloody stupid brands 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ok,so.
What i dont understand is most likely her demographic is similar to herself, so why is her 21 year old daughter all over her feed. I dont care, im quite sure others dont either.
Im getting close to the unfollow as its doing my head in.
Also, quite odd how liberty isnt off doing her own thing by now.

Reactions: 6
An ad for Six dresses that are about £90 each earlier in the week, then the usual “my self confidence is bad”, now another ad for a £75 skirt. Doesn’t tell us how it washes, if it creases (or how much it is) and it’s the standard twirl and transition in her garden BS whilst pouting and blowing kisses.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
An ad for Six dresses that are about £90 each earlier in the week, then the usual “my self confidence is bad”, now another ad for a £75 skirt. Doesn’t tell us how it washes, if it creases (or how much it is) and it’s the standard twirl and transition in her garden BS whilst pouting and blowing kisses.
lazy content, loud, unclassy, and zero creativity. Surprised any of these brands want to be associated with her.

• Heart
isn’t her “work” to literally take photos and document visiting these places she gets invited to? Isn’t that the whole point of influencing..? What’s the point of inviting her if she’s just going to have a free meal 🤣
Nah her ‘work’ is poncing about with her smug daughter taking pics in really quite hideous clothes then affiliate linking every little thing, including birthday/anniversary presents!! Lowest of the low

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I can't believe she's posted about how she stood in a space in a busy car park to 'reseve' it. How entitled?! If I'd have been in that car park she'd have backed down before me when faced with my car driving towards her. Who the hell does she think she is?!

• Heart
The fact UCAS hasn't confirmed her son's university place is really making her show how passive aggressive she is if things don't go her way. Do UCAS not realise she is a moderately successful insta begger & because of this her son should be priority over other people's kids?. I don't mean any bad feeling towards her son it isn't his fault he has a vain, entitled, narcissist for a mother.But maybe it is karma for the incident when she felt she was more entitled to that parking space than any bugger else. Reserving it by shoe horning her arse into it to piss everybody off.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The Neave family dynamic is so, so unusual I find it bizarrely fascinating. All three kids will go to the local uni and live at home. Can totally understand that this is an option for some, but for all three (seemingly quite different kids) to all want to live/study in this way just seems odd to me. And I say that as the parent of teens.

The Neave family dynamic is so, so unusual I find it bizarrely fascinating. All three kids will go to the local uni and live at home. Can totally understand that this is an option for some, but for all three (seemingly quite different kids) to all want to live/study in this way just seems odd to me. And I say that as the parent of teens.
Agree it’s odd. We are a really close family. Son went to Cardiff (about an hour and 15 mins away) and daughter to London (3 sometime 4 hours drive away) for Uni. Whilst I bloody love them and miss them hugely - them finding their feet, exploring, learning about public transport, experiencing freshers, the grimness of halls, discovering new cities - that’s what young people’s lives can be about.

I think we all know that Vicki is terrified her kids might do something without her being the centre of attention for five minutes and how could that be possible?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she whisper everything?!? I don’t follow her because I can’t bare the pretentious daughter but I dip in from time to time and the breathiness is overwhelming. As is the fact that the daughter is 21 yet still acts 12.

• Heart
She has very badly damaged skin in the event close ups. How anyone can be so blatantly pleased with themselves?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She has very badly damaged skin in the event close ups. How anyone can be so blatantly pleased with themselves?
The size of her ego is mind-boggling. Everything about her is so tit but she thinks she’s the dog’s danglies

• Heart