inpolife - in no particular order

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY IS SHE JUMPING UP AND DOWN LIKE THAT??? Are these his first steps?
Why is she even in this one if it’s men’s clothes????

She’s just so incredibly cringe.

Reactions: 2
The latest reel in the DIY shop she looks like a v unwell homeless person. What is she wearing?? Did she not look in a mirror today??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
The latest reel in the DIY shop she looks like a v unwell homeless person. What is she wearing?? Did she not look in a mirror today??
she’s unwell that’s for sure, she’s not right that one. Just don’t understand how she gets so much “work” with her shite content

The dancing around in shops doing that stupid little double jump to the side infuriates me so much. She's such a smug twit

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Imagine seeing a grown woman set up her phone in homesense and film herself dancing with a mug . . . .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
l’Occitane are back in I see, after being unceremoniously and publically dumped.

Reactions: 4
They had a massive relationship at one time. They hosted a gallery event for her and she pulled out after a day or two because they didn’t close down their Russian shops after the invasion of Ukraine.
Whole thing was very weird. Weeks leading up to the thing, endless posts of Mr Inpo hanging up smiley faces, literally a day or so later “it’s with a heavy heart I am stopping the gallery event due to L’Occitane’s continued presence in Moscow”. I think the tanks had barely set off.

Essentially it was all massively performative.

• Wow
They had a massive relationship at one time. They hosted a gallery event for her and she pulled out after a day or two because they didn’t close down their Russian shops after the invasion of Ukraine.
Whole thing was very weird. Weeks leading up to the thing, endless posts of Mr Inpo hanging up smiley faces, literally a day or so later “it’s with a heavy heart I am stopping the gallery event due to L’Occitane’s continued presence in Moscow”. I think the tanks had barely set off.

Essentially it was all massively performative.
Sounds really weird, she probably got cold feet if the gallery event was for her primary school style “art”, probably scared she’d be seen as the fake fraud she is so she pretended to make a humanitarian stand. That sounds harsh, but does this self-serving woman ever do anything that isn’t attention-seeking? L’Occitane must have been fuming after all the expense and prep.

I’m n the twatting tiny mic band wagon I see, what an absolute narc. You’re an overweight middle aged nobody with bad teeth and no career. Lose the bloody mic.

• Heart
I’m n the twatting tiny mic band wagon I see, what an absolute narc. You’re an overweight middle aged nobody with bad teeth and no career. Lose the bloody mic.
If she could just lose the entire insta that would be great 👍🏻

• Haha
Stop buying clothes and sort your teeth out. Invisline should do a collab ha ha. Surely that woman can’t poss need any more stuff to wear!!

Why would you buy clothes from a company that you are constantly moaning about not being inclusive? You have given them £200 so you can't care that much.

Reactions: 4
It’s because she’s lost weight! She’s now an 18 and was a 20/22! No mention of course of how she’s done it which is surprising for her 🤔