inpolife - in no particular order

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone’s desperate to get a talking part on Lorraine, best to jump on the Dame Deborah band wagon..

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
£140 for a pair of trainers. Waited years and then seemingly ordered on a whim. Very relatable

Reactions: 2
She aff linked all the stuff her husband got for his birthday so, I’d say yes she is. Shameless

• Sad
Noooo why M&S!
Gutted they are working with her.
And actually, M&S is my favourite brand but I would certainly not be friends with this shady wannabe market stall trader. When are people going to wise up to these awful people and their free loading ways.
At least M&S did not invite her to Beyonce last night!

Anxious and scared but in the space of 24hours we have had her flaunting her near naked body in a bra and pants for Bravissimo and then in a swimming costume for M&S. Too scared to leave the house though remember.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anxious and scared but in the space of 24hours we have had her flaunting her near naked body in a bra and pants for Bravissimo and then in a swimming costume for M&S. Too scared to leave the house though remember.
How can someone in their late 40s be so annoying and immature, how does her family put up with the pathetic antics

Reactions: 4
She does this every few weeks, same faux self deprecating followed by a gazillion ads for cozzies/shorts/sleeveless tops!! The way she poses as well 🤢 she’s so false!! I’ve said it before, I have no problem with women being confident and loving themselves but I do have a problem when the ‘self loathing’ is purely to generate engagement for her money making affiliate links and adverts!! She’s a disgusting human being

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I reckon they’re presented to the tax man as ‘business trips’, she does ads when she’s away. Therefore they don’t come out of her back pocket.

Reactions: 1