inpolife - in no particular order

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve often wondered how many people actually click on their AFF links - how many people are so dumb to be lining these dickheads pockets? Well here you go! Even if she only gets a quid from every click that’s a LOT of money!! I’m in the wrong bleeping job me
“So I am searching for others for you” Bet you are, how lovely to do us all a favour - grabby 🐮

Reactions: 4
I’ve often wondered how many people actually click on their AFF links - how many people are so dumb to be lining these dickheads pockets? Well here you go! Even if she only gets a quid from every click that’s a LOT of money!! I’m in the wrong bleeping job me
Get a proper job, what a beggar

I’ve had to unfollow. Couldn’t stand the samey samey dancing changing clothes thing. Tedious and easily a three year old trend. Smug none sense

Reactions: 10
I’m very close to unfollowing too. I can’t stand the smug faces she pulls. And now that the daughter is being featured doing exactly the same it’s all too much

Reactions: 8
Such low self esteem, so unhappy with her self blah blah blah. Still manages an ad in swimwear though. It just sounds like BS if you have no confidence you do not get half naked and film yourself to put on the internet…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fancies herself as quite the artist with her primary school doodles 🙄
Her latest canvas styles are an absolute shameless poundland rip off of Sophie Abbott’s work. She’s seen how popular Sophie’s work is and how generous she is with tips on technique and has decided to take full, shameless advantage of that by copying her.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Her latest canvas styles are an absolute shameless poundland rip off of Sophie Abbott’s work. She’s seen how popular Sophie’s work is and how generous she is with tips on technique and has decided to take full, shameless advantage of that by copying her.
thought that too, awful that Sophie is being blatantly ripped off by someone so basic with no creative talent, I wonder if she knows

Reactions: 3
bleeping hell. I didn’t think it was possible for her to be even MORE smug. But she’s managed it!

• Haha
Same swimsuits AD up again today followed by a story on how to manage anxiety 🙄🙄
how to manage anxiety. Jump on the MH bandwagon, anxiety is a great one for engagement. Rip off professional artists by copying their work, it’ll boost your confidence which means you’ll be able to do more ads. Prance around in swimwear or as few clothes as possible to show how incredibly bravely you’re overcoming your anxiety. Look smug at all times at the thought of all the aff links and rope your smug daughter in too. She and Anna Mathur would make a great team, both disingenuous and milking mental health issues for profit. She’ll probably do a book next 🙄 I’m definitely not diminishing real anxiety issues having had them myself, but I think she’s just so full of crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
how to manage anxiety. Jump on the MH bandwagon, anxiety is a great one for engagement. Rip off professional artists by copying their work, it’ll boost your confidence which means you’ll be able to do more ads. Prance around in swimwear or as few clothes as possible to show how incredibly bravely you’re overcoming your anxiety. Look smug at all times at the thought of all the aff links and rope your smug daughter in too. She and Anna Mathur would make a great team, both disingenuous and milking mental health issues for profit. She’ll probably do a book next 🙄 I’m definitely not diminishing real anxiety issues having had them myself, but I think she’s just so full of crap.
Oh absolutely - anxiety is real! She doesn’t have it that’s all! Wants us all to believe she does, but nobody with anxiety would put themselves out there for ridicule by the general public! She is so in love with herself! I wouldn’t have an issue if she were honest! I have no problem with people loving themselves and I think we all should actually! But don’t dick around on the internet pretending to hate yourself! Be bleeping authentic and people will love you for it! Full of crap as you say. Quite literally unbelievable

• Heart
Reactions: 7