Ingham Thread Offtopic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to be clear, I’m not encouraging RealSassy’s posts, I just don’t like continual spamming of threads and what is essentially bullying every time they post. If you’re uncomfortable with things, go to the admin and voice it. These admin seem to have their heads screwed on, unlike GG.

I’m not sure what you’re all insinuating with regards to doxxing (which is a crime), and all that, but if, again, you have concerns, voice them to the admin. RealSassy can be put on a ban, maybe even an IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ban.

Reactions: 3
Just to be clear, I’m not encouraging RealSassy’s posts, I just don’t like continual spamming of threads and what is essentially bullying every time they post. If you’re uncomfortable with things, go to the admin and voice it. These admin seem to have their heads screwed on, unlike GG.

I’m not sure what you’re all insinuating with regards to doxxing (which is a crime), and all that, but if, again, you have concerns, voice them to the admin. RealSassy can be put on a ban, maybe even an IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ban.
I’m not insinuating anything with regards to doxxing, and I’m aware it’s illegal. I’m saying that I found the comment a little threatening. If that’s unreasonable, I can’t help that. And it was only me that mentioned it, no one else.

Reactions: 1
I’m not insinuating anything with regards to doxxing, and I’m aware it’s illegal. I’m saying that I found the comment a little threatening. If that’s unreasonable, I can’t help that. And it was only me that mentioned it, no one else.
I’m not saying you shouldn’t perceive it as threatening, it does sound like a threat. I’m saying if she were to doxx you, she can go to jail. You haven’t committed any crime, she would be by doxxing

I
I’m not saying you shouldn’t perceive it as threatening, it does sound like a threat. I’m saying if she were to doxx you, she can go to jail. You haven’t committed any crime, she would be by doxxing
m not suggesting she will... perhaps I worded it wrongly.

Morning all. I’ll just say here that none of this sits well with me... someone has posted, having muddied the water for weeks with odd posts that make no sense when compared to things she’s said in the past. Last night she made a huge revelation that her alleged victim friend has been sharing her posts... I’m genuinely uncomfortable with this, and the fact that said contributor will continue to post the way she has. If I’m the only one, that’s fine, and I’ll take my bat and ball home and retreat. I think I’m retreating either way, TBH.

I may be over sensitive and over invested, but ‘I probably know who you guys are too..l just saying.’ Sounds a bit like a threat to me, and lumps a person in with a certain group of people who’ve been doxing anyone who dares speak out against an alleged groomer, and in some cases, running to their places of work.

Keep tattling guys and girls... after all, it got Monty Moo’s coat sorted, and that was no mean feat.

Sorry what? My coat? Bit confused here

Reactions: 2
@Ginger
I’ve pm’ed you, looking back I was completely wrong in my final sentence on that post.
I got frustrated being called a school teacher/mum when it was a genuine post out of frustration.
I hope you accept my apology for a poorly judged comment.
It was never intended how it seemed but I can see how it could look that way.
I’m just sick of wading through bullshit to read at least one good comment on there

Reactions: 4
@MontyMoo Monty Moo is the name of Ms Wilkes dog. People mentioned he needed grooming and 2 weeks later old Granny Wilkes finally did it.

@MontyMoo Monty Moo is the name of Ms Wilkes dog. People mentioned he needed grooming and 2 weeks later old Granny Wilkes finally did it.
I’m on too much medication to cope with this :ROFLMAO: returns back into lurkdom

Reactions: 5
What I find most strange about assays posts is the way she almost demanded more info about the tweet regarding the poll on fb and wanted to know who the account belonged to also. She then got really angry when she didn’t get that info but then said she could find out all about it anyway!
Yet when she’s said random things and been questioned about it. Politely. She’s come back really aggressive and told that poster it’s none of their business ?
Is it an attention thing or am I missing something?

What I find most strange about assays posts is the way she almost demanded more info about the tweet regarding the poll on fb and wanted to know who the account belonged to also. She then got really angry when she didn’t get that info but then said she could find out all about it anyway!
Yet when she’s said random things and been questioned about it. Politely. She’s come back really aggressive and told that poster it’s none of their business ?
Is it an attention thing or am I missing something?
I think that's normal Sassy...one or two not sure which one is answering. One seems to be less vulgar than the other with comments in a generalised way, as well as if the thread isn't going the way she would likr

When asked something sensible regardless of subject she blows out of context usually no matter how polite people are to her.

She claims to have knowledgeable which I couldn't care less to be honest if she knows a victim, knows of a victim, might know a victim but it does often feel very attention seeking behaviour.

If you don't know facts, just add to banter with tongue in cheek remarks. Speculate if that's what you want to do...there shouldn't be a top dog! We all can share, laugh giggle and think oooo that's interesting.

Hi everyone,

This is the only post I will be making but I just wanted to clear a few things up. As you know I am a friend of Sassy. She asked me some weeks ago if she could make an account on here as she knows I unfortunately have connections to Chris Ingham. I said she could tell people about me without identifying me. I considered making a post one day and now I feel ready. There are details I won't be including but it is all true. Believe it or don't believe it, it's up to you.

Everything that needs to be has been passed to the police. It was like the others. He sent me messages. I don't want to go into detail but he's disgusting. I told them he was a danger to children. There's nothing they can do though as I wasn't a kid. Wasn't under 16. The law is ridiculous. Since when was it ok for a 30+ year old to prey on 16 year olds??!?!?!??! I fear for Isabelle as she becomes a young woman. I was young and naive and it didn't affect me at first but I grew up and realised it was wrong. It sickens me what he done to me and the other girls. I refuse to watch them anymore. Greasy Grinch makes me want to throw up every time I even hear his name and the cold sore cow is just as bad. She's rude and self centred. Unless stuff is about he she doesn't care. I feel for the baby inside her I really do. He's just for money and that's if he exists. I wouldn't put it past her to fake it for views. Awful to say but it's just my opinion.

Lastly please do not refer to me as a victim. I came through what happened to me. I survived and I refuse to be referred to like some poor creature who was shot by a hunter. The name I use is not my own and I have no links to it but it's simply for you to refer to me in future reference if you wish. For those of you who inevitably be like 'oh it's fake' 'she's doing it for attention'; why? Who would want to be seen as a 'victim' of Chris Ingham or this sort of thing? No one. I would do anything for it not to have happened to me. There are lots of other ways to get attention. Coming forward is my decision.

Much love,
Heidi

Reactions: 11
Heidi, Thankyou for clearing that up, I imagine like myself the rest of the people here are of the same opinion, we believe you. It must be even more frustrating for you to see he is living life like he has done nothing. Be assured sooner or later things will come back to bite him. In the meantime feel free to vent on here, without hopefully any hate from the trolls

I find it hard to believe anything without a shred of evidence. Sorry, this won’t be popular but I can’t agree @Missusnaz
I think we’re being played on this thread, and it’s done nothing but make me question the others that have come forward without evidence.
Any one of us can come out with a story like this, legitimately out of the blue, and it’s very dangerous games to accuse someone of doing something on line with absolutely NO evidence.

It can also make others hesitant to come forward if so many are saying “I went to the police and nothing was done”

If there were messages why have they not made it to social media?
Even just to tar his name and show his as an unfaithful husband!?

Going on your friends gossip thread account is very odd behaviour. Just my opinion. This message has come because sassy knows she crossed the line on Thursday evening. Just my opinion.

And like I said, I now question many of the stories we’ve heard because of this and sassys posts in the past.

I’m prepared for the backlash but thats my opinion,
as someone who’s disliked the Ingham adults from day one and who has experienced some of what is being discussed over the last few months.
And this doesn’t sit right with me.

For the victim or the accused to be fair.

I do NOT wish to say anyone is lying, I just don’t think this is the platform for this type of confession or post.

Reactions: 10
I find it hard to believe anything without a shred of evidence. Sorry, this won’t be popular but I can’t agree @Missusnaz
I think we’re being played on this thread, and it’s done nothing but make me question the others that have come forward without evidence.
Any one of us can come out with a story like this, legitimately out of the blue, and it’s very dangerous games to accuse someone of doing something on line with absolutely NO evidence.

It can also make others hesitant to come forward if so many are saying “I went to the police and nothing was done”

Going on your friends gossip thread account is very odd behaviour. Just my opinion. This message has come because sassy knows she crossed the line on Thursday evening. Just my opinion.

And like I said, I now question many of the stories we’ve heard because of this and sassys posts in the past.

as someone who’s disliked the Ingham adults from day one and who has experienced some of what is being discussed over the last few months.

Agree...

Having experience of the police and grooming messages to under 16s everyone is taken seriously.

Police have set protocol in place, police go in to schools discuss internet safety which includes unsolicited texts and messages via apps and plead with the young generation that to tell someone to come forward and we are there to help.

If victims do come across this site I beg you come forward. Talk to an adult GO TO THE POLICE. They are there to help.

Reactions: 5

Don’t be silly, no malice here. Everyone’s got an opinion, I’ve been thinking about this tonight and I think some of the things you say might be right. Somethings not sitting right with me, If something had happened and I had evidence and the police couldn’t do anything I would make damn sure everybody knew about it. You honestly don’t know if you are coming or going, I like to think of good in people until they prove me otherwise, So frustrating though

Reactions: 10
Don’t be silly, no malice here. Everyone’s got an opinion, I’ve been thinking about this tonight and I think some of the things you say might be right. Somethings not sitting right with me, If something had happened and I had evidence and the police couldn’t do anything I would make damn sure everybody knew about it. You honestly don’t know if you are coming or going, I like to think of good in people until they prove me otherwise, So frustrating though
For me it raises the question how fair is it to come onto an open platform and tarnish someone’s name with absolutely no proof!?

I don’t like Sarah and I could quite easily come here with a fabricated story about her beating me up 3 years ago in a nightclub toilet.
And I can only go on what we’ve seen of people here and now being told someone who’s continuously involved in drama is actually 2 people use the same account and one of them has all this information, that they’re quite happy to bring to a gossip thread to attack his character, but not actually give any proof or make it known to the public, it doesn’t sit well.

I’m now doubting every single post we’ve seen on Twitter or on Instagram, every “story” or “message” that’s not been 100% confirmed.

So one person. Jess. Who’s contacted the police. Is the only victim.

How many now are fake, and if there’s more how many will actually come forward knowing the police say nothing can be done?

It’s an interesting conversation if nothing else.
Should we be allowed post on line like this with no consequences?

Reactions: 6
If something had happened and I had evidence and the police couldn’t do anything I would make damn sure everybody knew about it
?? This exactly. If you’ve taken the step to approach the police that’s the hardest part over surely and if nothing came of that you’d be angry. Seriously angry.

For me it raises the question how fair is it to come onto an open platform and tarnish someone’s name with absolutely no proof!?

I don’t like Sarah and I could quite easily come here with a fabricated story about her beating me up 3 years ago in a nightclub toilet.
And I can only go on what we’ve seen of people here and now being told someone who’s continuously involved in drama is actually 2 people use the same account and one of them has all this information, that they’re quite happy to bring to a gossip thread to attack his character, but not actually give any proof or make it known to the public, it doesn’t sit well.

I’m now doubting every single post we’ve seen on Twitter or on Instagram, every “story” or “message” that’s not been 100% confirmed.

So one person. Jess. Who’s contacted the police. Is the only victim.

How many now are fake, and if there’s more how many will actually come forward knowing the police say nothing can be done?

It’s an interesting conversation if nothing else.
Should we be allowed post on line like this with no consequences?
I’m disappointed that this isn’t causing more general concern than it should. It’s a civil case waiting to happen, yet Sassy is still allowed to post.