Ingham Thread Offtopic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris has been found guilty in a trial by social media so I doubt anything will go to court anytime soon. Lots of people have made up their minds and unless the jurors have been locked in a room with no contact with the outside world there is no way there can be a fair trial. Too many people know about it now within the immediate area. His name is mud. The police have he evidence and anyway everything is online. Jess' and other victims screenshots can no longer be used in court. My friends' can though because nothing has been shared on sm.

It was your credibility I was referring to, not the thread’s.

Reactions: 3
This thread wouldn't be credible anyway. It never was in the first place. Are you all stupid? It's a gossip website and would never stand up in court. No judge in the country would allow it. She hasn't posted anything incriminating. Just stuff taking the piss out of Creepy and Lazy. The police were aware of what he done and said to her way before I made this account. No I'm not mates with Charlotte. She seems a right cow. Way too self centred for me.

If it makes things easier she can sign off with a fake name when she posts.

Chris has been found guilty in a trial by social media so I doubt anything will go to court anytime soon. Lots of people have made up their minds and unless the jurors have been locked in a room with no contact with the outside world there is no way there can be a fair trial. Too many people know about it now within the immediate area. His name is mud.
I see

Chris has been found guilty in a trial by social media so I doubt anything will go to court anytime soon. Lots of people have made up their minds and unless the jurors have been locked in a room with no contact with the outside world there is no way there can be a fair trial. Too many people know about it now within the immediate area. His name is mud.
It doesn’t even have to be via a criminal court now. There are civil case which can be brought. Making assumptions and posting as fact helps no one. Also, I don’t think he’s nearly as famous as he thinks he is. His main audience is teenage girls, who wouldn’t find themselves on a jury. Before this time last year, I had no idea what a family vlogger was, and I’m sure lots of folk are still blissfully ignorant. Lucky them.

Reactions: 6
@Ginger everyone has been making assumptions not just me. That's the whole point of a discussion website. Everyone has been making assumptions about what's been going on behind closed doors. With friends family. School etc

Chris has been found guilty in a trial by social media so I doubt anything will go to court anytime soon. Lots of people have made up their minds and unless the jurors have been locked in a room with no contact with the outside world there is no way there can be a fair trial. Too many people know about it now within the immediate area. His name is mud. The police have he evidence and anyway everything is online. Jess' and other victims screenshots can no longer be used in court. My friends' can though because nothing has been shared on sm.
Why would you even admit this here then if nothing has been shared? You could have said nothing and no one be any the wiser (maybe anyway) and is it anything that could go to court?

You know what.
We had a thread on GG that went to absolute tit because of idiot posters, trolls, mods on power trips and arguments over absolutely nothing.
That thread got attention for the right reasons.
This one did too,
It’s become a brilliant place to post and discuss YouTube and other issues.

We’re all aware that we have an audience here, we all know Chris and Sarah read here, and most likely others.
And I’ve been embarrassed by the comments on here in the past but wow, some of you have outdone yourself. I genuinely expect to see stories about some people on here killing them selves by getting trapped in a revolving door for weeks.. just walking and walking.
I’m almost missing the endless Nando’s updates because seeing people attack each other and one of a handful of girls now admitting shes posting on a website.
(Or at least her friend admitting it for her)
Under a username that regularly calls Sarah fat, gives out about the kids, actually doesn’t hold back on anything to do with the Inghams

I. Have. No. Words.
I’m actually out of words......
You’re all “on the same side”
Do you ever wonder if that’s not the Inghams side at this point ? because I’ve seen aggressive Twitter posts, fake “victims” that never turned out to be true. Plans to target their business and their spon opportunities.
People coming forward to say they had pretended to be in a vlog to get it removed ? that was a good one alright.
And all this just plays into their hands.

Well done folks.. the own goals are legendary!
Night all

Reactions: 11
You know what.
We had a thread on GG that went to absolute tit because of idiot posters, trolls, mods on power trips and arguments over absolutely nothing.
That thread got attention for the right reasons.
This one did too,
It’s become a brilliant place to post and discuss YouTube and other issues.

We’re all aware that we have an audience here, we all know Chris and Sarah read here, and most likely others.
And I’ve been embarrassed by the comments on here in the past but wow, some of you have outdone yourself. I genuinely expect to see stories about some people on here killing them selves by getting trapped in a revolving door for weeks.. just walking and walking.
I’m almost missing the endless Nando’s updates because seeing people attack each other and one of a handful of girls now admitting shes posting on a website.
(Or at least her friend admitting it for her)
Under a username that regularly calls Sarah fat, gives out about the kids, actually doesn’t hold back on anything to do with the Inghams

I. Have. No. Words.
I’m actually out of words......
You’re all “on the same side”
Do you ever wonder if that’s not the Inghams side at this point ? because I’ve seen aggressive Twitter posts, fake “victims” that never turned out to be true. Plans to target their business and their spon opportunities.
People coming forward to say they had pretended to be in a vlog to get it removed ? that was a good one alright.
And all this just plays into their hands.

Well done folks.. the own goals are legendary!
Night all
Why do I always feel like my mum is telling me off. Are you angry, or just disappointed?

Honestly @Ginger im frustrated.
I joke around, I always have, but I’ve been here since thread 1 on GG.
you can have 20 intelligent posters and 20 intelligent conversations and in the blink of an eye it all undone with utter bull crap.
For once I’m not joking around actually, I’m disappointed that a thread, on both sites (that could be light hearted banter at times) still always kept to a level where the real information wasn’t overshadowed.
So no I’m not your mum, I’ve just been invested in this for as long as many others and seeing it go to tit actually is quiet frustrating.
I’m leaving it there.

Do as you will @Miss-jones
Head teacher/mum signing out ?

I probably know who you guys are too, just saying....

Reactions: 7
I don’t seem to be able to quote @Oohthedrama anymore ☹ It’s because you use this emoji ? teacher vibes?
Anyway a lot of the time my posts have been taken seriously when I’ve been joking. Obviously I need to clearly state #JOKE when it’s a bit serious but not meant to be taken seriously. There’s very few on here that I feel are actually being serious when it comes to ‘extreme posts’

Reactions: 4
Well wasn’t it a suggestion on this thread that people get a job in the Inghams kids schools so it would be easier to report them to services... ??‍♀
I get you @Miss-jones i like the banter on here.

I’m just not a fan of “what the actual... which parent dropped you” ??‍♀? posts

Well wasn’t it a suggestion on this thread that people get a job in the Inghams kids schools so it would be easier to report them to services... ??‍♀
I get you @Miss-jones i like the banter on here.

I’m just not a fan of “what the actual... which parent dropped you” ??‍♀? posts
I can quote you again! That exactly! When it was suggested by another poster . . . yeah . . I said something along the lines of great idea everyone in Bradford get some sort of job in that school. I thought the initial suggestion was hilarious because it was so extreme. I used !! rather than ? (apply to those jobs now Bradford people) to show I was joking, wasn’t taken that way and I got told off ? rather than explain myself I just left it as I didn’t want to take up endless pages with explanations for why my humour isn’t coming across like others!
Which is what I’ve just done. Sorry ?

Reactions: 1
Who RealSassy is or isn’t, who did what and said that, doesn’t matter! Believe whoever or not, that’s each to their own. But descending into arguments with other members and spamming the thread (which I do find ironic considering many also complained of others spamming) isn’t working. If a few of you want to laugh about RealSassy posting about her detective aspirations, do it in DM. If you want to speculate about who each poster is on twitter, keep it to yourself. We all want to remain anonymous and gossip about this idiotic family.

Edit: I’m not sure what spurred this little argument this time, but as I’ve posted numerous times, can we all be adults and treat each other with respect? If you’re getting annoyed at someone, take a step back then message them privately about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Honestly @Ginger im frustrated.
I joke around, I always have, but I’ve been here since thread 1 on GG.
you can have 20 intelligent posters and 20 intelligent conversations and in the blink of an eye it all undone with utter bull crap.
For once I’m not joking around actually, I’m disappointed that a thread, on both sites (that could be light hearted banter at times) still always kept to a level where the real information wasn’t overshadowed.
So no I’m not your mum, I’ve just been invested in this for as long as many others and seeing it go to tit actually is quiet frustrating.
I’m leaving it there.

Do as you will @Miss-jones
Head teacher/mum signing out ?

I probably know who you guys are too, just saying....
Morning all. I’ll just say here that none of this sits well with me... someone has posted, having muddied the water for weeks with odd posts that make no sense when compared to things she’s said in the past. Last night she made a huge revelation that her alleged victim friend has been sharing her posts... I’m genuinely uncomfortable with this, and the fact that said contributor will continue to post the way she has. If I’m the only one, that’s fine, and I’ll take my bat and ball home and retreat. I think I’m retreating either way, TBH.

I may be over sensitive and over invested, but ‘I probably know who you guys are too..l just saying.’ Sounds a bit like a threat to me, and lumps a person in with a certain group of people who’ve been doxing anyone who dares speak out against an alleged groomer, and in some cases, running to their places of work.

Keep tattling guys and girls... after all, it got Monty Moo’s coat sorted, and that was no mean feat.

Unfortunately I'm with Ginger on this.
Not the ooh post but with the Sassy posting.
I think it throws the door open to others to do similar. Being told to ignore it is great but there comes a point when it looks to be almost encouraged.
That's fine but its nothing I want to be linked with
Some of you won't know the lengths to which Mrs Ingham has used social media and the machine that they actively employ.

Reactions: 6
Unfortunately I'm with Ginger on this.
Not the ooh post but with the Sassy posting.
I think it throws the door open to others to do similar. Being told to ignore it is great but there comes a point when it looks to be almost encouraged.
That's fine but its nothing I want to be linked with
Some of you won't know the lengths to which Mrs Ingham has used social media and the machine that they actively employ.
As bad as the inghams in my opinion, sad it’s come to this.