Ingham Thread Offtopic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m disappointed that this isn’t causing more general concern than it should. It’s a civil case waiting to happen, yet Sassy is still allowed to post.
This off topic thread speaks more sense than I’ve seen on the main ingham thread in a very long time. And I’m shocked at how many openly flaunt their ignorance and stupidity daily ?

Reactions: 7
Thanks for all the reports. I think this thread has run its course and can't allow stories to be spread on here without any evidence that may have damaging repercussions. Please do message me if you have any concerns.

Reactions: 8
Oh em gee. Only 236k views. Well done boo boos, that's your highest vlog view in a few weeks. Even the house tour got more boo boos and Family Fizz got nearly double. Never mind, you can always try again next year.

Someone was asking about LOL Doll prices earlier. Dolls are £10-15. The larger sets can be up to £200. Those Pearly Surprise cases are about £30. Here's a link to Sarah's favourite toy shop if you want to have a look https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toys/fashion-and-dolls/l-o-l-surprise-/c/SM06010488. Don't forget to give me a hug boo boo. @jwebbr

Thank you to Lazy and Creepy for my early Christmas present. I've always wanted a letter from the solicitors. I tried to take great care of it but I dropped it in the paper shredder. Oops silly me ??

Yep... or shoved in the garage.
They've sent you a letter?

You’ve got us intrigued now! A letter from Levi’s and how did they know who you are?!
I've been mouthing off on Twitter too. It was earlier in the month when they were in Crapland I think. I suppose they figured out who Heidi is and then it's sort of easy to find me. Maybe they've been reading here too. It's nothing to worry about though.

Reactions: 1
I've been mouthing off on Twitter too. It was earlier in the month when they were in Crapland I think. I suppose they figured out who Heidi is and then it's sort of easy to find me. Maybe they've been reading here too. It's nothing to worry about though.
Proof?

Reactions: 6
I don't need to prove anything to you. Believe it or don't but it's true. Everything I say I have to prove. It's double standards.

Was it a threat to keep quiet or face legal action or what kind of thing?

It was basically telling me to delete stuff or they will take things further. The wording is very bad and some of them probably didn't even pass English Language at school. I question how they even got into law school. I'm not deleting anything. He is dangerous and he deserves to be punished for what he has done. We have a right to express our opinion. It's called freedom of speech. If he'd owned up to what he has done and gone into rehab then this would've been over ages ago. Well not over but it would've prevented a lot of the stuff the girls have probably had to endure.

There's two of you using this account though isn't there? Which one got the letter? Of am I thinking of someone else? Apologies if so, but this is becoming so hazy and confusing...........I'm beyond lost now I think! I'm amazed there's any solicitors working over xmas day and boxing day though, that's beyond any mere mortals costs!

A mood ?
Pink elephants everywhere ??

“It doesn’t matter if you believe in me or not. But common sense doesn’t really work here. Your mad, I’m mad. We’re all mad here.”

8F35AF76-4A83-43C1-9C84-7AB35CEE98C9.jpeg

We need to stop feeding, or defending the trolls in the dungeon. Seriously it’s pathetic now.
Oh come at me whatever... take a number.

But in reality this is getting worrying now. Boring and slightly worrying. This thread is becoming more embarrassing than the vlogs,
I’m actually starting to feel sorry for the inghams seeing the bullshit being made up on here. ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
You got banned for actions like derailing the threads and had plenty of earnings - Please read our rules and why they're important
There's two of you using this account though isn't there? Which one got the letter? Of am I thinking of someone else? Apologies if so, but this is becoming so hazy and confusing...........I'm beyond lost now I think! I'm amazed there's any solicitors working over xmas day and boxing day though, that's beyond any mere mortals costs!
No there's only one. I met one of the victims (Heidi) in a support group and I told her I was making an account on here out of respect. She didn't want any part in it but then she decided to do a post. Things happened and I got banned because she told the truth. She doesn't post on here anymore and hasn't in ages. Heidi didn't get the letter, it was me. It was early in December that I got the letter, when they were in Lapland.

I wonder if they'd try for another, just to get another boy so this baby isn't the odd son out.
I will laugh if they do and it turns out to be a girl.

No there's only one. I met one of the victims (Heidi) in a support group and I told her I was making an account on here out of respect. She didn't want any part in it but then she decided to do a post. Things happened and I got banned because she told the truth. She doesn't post on here anymore and hasn't in ages. Heidi didn't get the letter, it was me. It was early in December that I got the letter, when they were in Lapland.

I will laugh if they do and it turns out to be a girl.
Are you a victim then if you were in a support group or just too involved?

Why would you need to tell someone out of respect that you were joining a forum?

Reactions: 6
@TheRealSassyBell482
So if things go further due to you ignoring this letter, do you think you’ll get time off work to go to court? Or have you gone back to being self employed?
Or is it back to college/resitting one of your GCSEs as was the case the other month?

Just asking so I’ll definitely know your in the court when I show up with my ‘Free The Tattle One’ banner.

Boy would my face be red if I showed up and you weren’t there ?

#FreeTheTattleOne

Reactions: 9
... or she's at Amazon harvesting information.

I don't know who spouts more tit this user or Sarah Ingham.

Reactions: 10
Are you a victim then if you were in a support group or just too involved?

Why would you need to tell someone out of respect that you were joining a forum?
My stuff was unrelated to the Inghams. I told her because she was one of his victims and I wanted to be respectful if she didn't want me to. It's what friends do.

@JustHereForTheAgriculture they offered me a permanent job. I'm still doing college and stuff though. I don't care about court, I just won't turn up.

@thatoneyoutubefan In one of the clips from a scan I saw what looked like the baby's... can I say penis? on the screen so it's defo a boy. Ive seen lots of baby scans before.