Ingham Family #185 Mila, swaddled so tight, your mother nicked your name from a blanket site

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very worrying how a barely 2 year old says “I’m dead” where’s he heard that from? 🙄 unless he heard the barber say it about his dads hairline
He's probably heard the girls saying it in the 'that's so funny I'm dead'/died laughing meaning rather than anything to do with actual death. ETA: Although I haven't watched so I have no idea when he said it but he has spent his entire life being told to parrot everybody around him.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
He's probably heard the girls saying it in the 'that's so funny I'm dead'/died laughing meaning rather than anything to do with actual death. ETA: Although I haven't watched so I have no idea when he said it but he has spent his entire life being told to parrot everybody around him.
He was led face down on the photographers floor ☹

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Did anyone notice we had the ‘clevvvveeerr guuuurrrrrllll’ from Lazy tonight. She’s started so will not stop. Our poor ears

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Also why on Earth did they let Prinny lick Mila’s head on the vlog where they bought her home? Dude she’s just come out of your vag and has your juices all over her hair, not to mention how many diseases are in a dogs mouth... living up to the Mingham name 🤢
To be honest. I reckon that there are less bacteria in a dogs mouth than under that fetid beanie or under Lazy38's fingernails, so I'd say getting licked by Prinny is the least of that babies problems

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Isabelle is probs bored out her mind, all the stuff in that house is aimed at kids aged 3-9, she doesnt see any friends as far as we know, she gets grouped together with Isla and Esme who are significantly younger than her! She should be out and about at the shops or cinema with her mates or in McDonalds.
Not to mention that any ‘school work’ that she’s genuinely given probably won’t stimulate or challenge her mind and her imagination.

Reactions: 13
The old school version of 'come dine with me' 😁
I distinctly remember an aspic monstrosity that we had to do for home economics one year.
My claim to "fame" from cooking at school ,was i was the only one in our group whose curry turned out green!! My mum loathes anything spicy so wasn`t subjected to it ,but my wonderful star of a dad ate every last bit.:) That`s love ,and i`ve never forgotten that.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sarah 38 referring to Jace’s squint booms ‘cold sores aren’t a permanent thing’.
I’m sure Frank and co would disagree. His family have lugged reinforced concrete and scaffolding to ensure they ain’t leaving Lazy’s ugly mush.
I'm watching this vlog now and noticed now scarred Sarah's lips are from all those craters. Dutttty.

Reactions: 11
On Isabelles Instagram, she’s done a before and after of her cleaning her parents bedroom!!!! Not her job
Why is it in that house not one of them can make a bed properly? It drives me insane how can anyone say that bed is made, the duvet has been pulled over but the bed is not made 😩

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Why is it in that house not one of them can make a bed properly? It drives me insane how can anyone say that bed is made, the duvet has been pulled over but the bed is not made 😩
But you're not supposed to be looking at the joovet. Looky looky at the stoooonnin baby blanket which is absolutely not for very small grannies and absolutely not an ad....how very dare you!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In AFTER pic it looks like there’s someone under the quilt!!
Looks like its the pregnancy pillow ! Is she using it as a partition down the bed between them ?
Also that bed head looks like a padded cell in a film about a mental institution 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
NEWBORNS FIRST PHOTOSHOOT!

The Inghams are jumping in the car because it's Mila's big day today - her newborn photoshoot. Lazy is excited and nervous because it took seven hours with Jace as he cried loads and wanted to sleep. They're not had a family photo together yet. Each week is ticking away. Lazy hasn't done her makeup today because everyone wanted to shower and wash their hairs today. It takes a long time if everyone washes in the morning. The lady told Lazy not to let Mila sleep or feed for 2 hours before the shoot but that sometimes isn't possible and Mila is asleep. There is a bit of a drive to the studio and then they're off to Granny jane and Hi Steve's house for dinner. Prinny is going with them as Lazy doesn't want to leave her in the house for hours. I guess they've had issues with her toileting on the precious farble floor then. I swear Lazy loves that floor more than she loves her kids.

Mila is crying and Creepy asks Jace if he's excited to get his picture taken. Lazy tells Creepy to show him how to smile. Inside Mila is wrapped up in a swaddle thing. Jace lays on the floor and says he's dead. Creepy laughs and asks where he got that from. Music plays as Jace has his photo taken with Mila. The footage from the photoshoot is in black and white. The kids have a photo taken together and then Mila is photographed alone in a swaddle and a bucket.

The photoshoot is finished. Creepy is holding Mila, who has a bow on her head and is dressed in an ugly floral dress. Lazy says Mila was well behaved and the photographer was amazing. She's good with babies and the studio is lovely with lots of props. They were there for 2 hours but they were there for 6 with Jace. Some of the ifam have used the photographer after seeing the Inghams use her. The way she talks it really comes across as an undeclared ad. Lazy worries that the photos won't come out ok with Jace's squint. It would be nice to have a photo without the squint because it's not part of him; it's like if you have a cold sore... it's not part of you, it's just there on the day. Lazy can't wait to get sneak peeks. They're at Granny Jane and Hi Steve's.

Creepy hold Mila whilst Lazy shoves a camera in her face and laughs about how tired she is. Jace is screeching as usual. Lazy says she caught a smile on camera but it was so quick that Mila was probably just farting. Jace falls asleep on Isabelle. Coco the dog starts snoring and Creepy says "Yo, Coco let out some zzz's there"

The Inghams are back at Motorway mansion and Lazy laughs at Mila's chops. Creepy keeps kissing her cheek and Mila looks grumpy. Isabelle is removing her makeup in the mirror. Jace says Prinny has gone out for a wee wee. He got some cars from Granny and Grandpa. Creepy has a piece of hair sticking up and he thinks it looks cool. They've worked out that the last time they went to Granny and Grandpa's house was the day Jace took his first step at 10 months and 3 weeks. It's insane to think he's now 2 years and 4 months. They always used to go to their house and it felt normal. Lazy says Mila smiles a lot in her sleep, and also when Lazy gets close to her face and screeches "Meeeeeeela cheeky giiiiiiirl, give me a smile". Cackle. Creepy tells Jace not to throw his toys down the steps. He has a thing for throwing things down the grand marble staircase. Esme dangled a teddy bear snake over the side and Lazy told her that wasn't a clever thing to teach him. Yes Lazy but who's the parent; don't go blaming Esme here. Creepy goes to get Jace's power milk.

Jace does something he knows he's not allowed to do but if you tell him not to do it he stops straight away and goes "oh ok, accident". They've getting Jace and Mila to bed. Today's vlog will be shorter than usual. Lazy shows us the story she uploaded to Instagram of the shoot. She likes to upload sneak peeks to Instagram.

End of vlog

How the duck does someone manage to look so sinister when they're smiling?
Screenshot 2021-08-13 195234.png

Screenshot 2021-08-13 195858.png
Screenshot 2021-08-13 195513.png
Screenshot 2021-08-13 195440.png
Screenshot 2021-08-13 200113.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
So they’re off on the photo shoot in today’s vlog, about to jump in the car, with 2 big bottles of milk left on counter plus two very messy chopping boards and other tat. Why not clean up a bit first?
I saw that to
left the house in a tip

Reactions: 11

The Inghams are jumping in the car because it's Mila's big day today - her newborn photoshoot. Lazy is excited and nervous because it took seven hours with Jace as he cried loads and wanted to sleep. They're not had a family photo together yet. Each week is ticking away. Lazy hasn't done her makeup today because everyone wanted to shower and wash their hairs today. It takes a long time if everyone washes in the morning. The lady told Lazy not to let Mila sleep or feed for 2 hours before the shoot but that sometimes isn't possible and Mila is asleep. There is a bit of a drive to the studio and then they're off to Granny jane and Hi Steve's house for dinner. Prinny is going with them as Lazy doesn't want to leave her in the house for hours. I guess they've had issues with her toileting on the precious farble floor then. I swear Lazy loves that floor more than she loves her kids.

Mila is crying and Creepy asks Jace if he's excited to get his picture taken. Lazy tells Creepy to show him how to smile. Inside Mila is wrapped up in a swaddle thing. Jace lays on the floor and says he's dead. Creepy laughs and asks where he got that from. Music plays as Jace has his photo taken with Mila. The footage from the photoshoot is in black and white. The kids have a photo taken together and then Mila is photographed alone in a swaddle and a bucket.

The photoshoot is finished. Creepy is holding Mila, who has a bow on her head and is dressed in an ugly floral dress. Lazy says Mila was well behaved and the photographer was amazing. She's good with babies and the studio is lovely with lots of props. They were there for 2 hours but they were there for 6 with Jace. Some of the ifam have used the photographer after seeing the Inghams use her. The way she talks it really comes across as an undeclared ad. Lazy worries that the photos won't come out ok with Jace's squint. It would be nice to have a photo without the squint because it's not part of him; it's like if you have a cold sore... it's not part of you, it's just there on the day. Lazy can't wait to get sneak peeks. They're at Granny Jane and Hi Steve's.

Creepy hold Mila whilst Lazy shoves a camera in her face and laughs about how tired she is. Jace is screeching as usual. Lazy says she caught a smile on camera but it was so quick that Mila was probably just farting. Jace falls asleep on Isabelle. Coco the dog starts snoring and Creepy says "Yo, Coco let out some zzz's there"

The Inghams are back at Motorway mansion and Lazy laughs at Mila's chops. Creepy keeps kissing her cheek and Mila looks grumpy. Isabelle is removing her makeup in the mirror. Jace says Prinny has gone out for a wee wee. He got some cars from Granny and Grandpa. Creepy has a piece of hair sticking up and he thinks it looks cool. They've worked out that the last time they went to Granny and Grandpa's house was the day Jace took his first step at 10 months and 3 weeks. It's insane to think he's now 2 years and 4 months. They always used to go to their house and it felt normal. Lazy says Mila smiles a lot in her sleep, and also when Lazy gets close to her face and screeches "Meeeeeeela cheeky giiiiiiirl, give me a smile". Cackle. Creepy tells Jace not to throw his toys down the steps. He has a thing for throwing things down the grand marble staircase. Esme dangled a teddy bear snake over the side and Lazy told her that wasn't a clever thing to teach him. Yes Lazy but who's the parent; don't go blaming Esme here. Creepy goes to get Jace's power milk.

Jace does something he knows he's not allowed to do but if you tell him not to do it he stops straight away and goes "oh ok, accident". They've getting Jace and Mila to bed. Today's vlog will be shorter than usual. Lazy shows us the story she uploaded to Instagram of the shoot. She likes to upload sneak peeks to Instagram.

End of vlog

View attachment 711466
View attachment 711470View attachment 711471View attachment 711472View attachment 711476
He really does think he's gorgeous doesn't he? 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
😂 She does! She's far from holy though 😂

End of vlog

View attachment 711466
View attachment 711470View attachment 711471View attachment 711472View attachment 711476
Omg the state of that comb over... Is he aiming for the RabbC Nesbit look?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.