Ingham Family #185 Mila, swaddled so tight, your mother nicked your name from a blanket site

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Zimmy Shortened to fit.
Screenshot 2021-08-08 171928.png

TLDR
- Katrina continued her quest for fame on TikTok
- Chris conquered his fear of going to the barbers just in time for Mila's newborn photoshoot. He's kept his beanie on ever since.
- Nannar's 1960s curtain blankets have finally gone up for sale. £100 for a duvet set and blanket. Bargain!! None have sold out so far and I have no idea why :unsure:
- Chris got back to his day job of cleaning doors whilst Sarah cackled at him on Instagram Stories.
- The birth story was uploaded to Youtube and it was full of lies as usual. They dragged the midwife under a bus and blamed her for Sarah not getting an epidural. Didn't they consider the possibility that she was too far dilated to have one? Maybe if they didn't fanny about at Motorway Mansion making cups of tea and filming themselves telling Isabelle that her baby sister was about to arrive, they would've got to hospital in time to get one.
- Sarah finally remembered Mila is a rainbow baby thanks to Tattle
- According to Sarah, the girls home school from 8-10am each day before having their maths lesson with Chris and English lesson with herself. Chris; who thinks that £10÷24=24p, and doesn't know when 5pm is. Sarah; who thinks avocado and raspberry are pronounced aDvocado, ras-puuuh-bry and uses the worst grammar I ever did see.
- Chris used a filter on Instagram stories and ended up looking like the Human Ken Doll.
1E923D2F-FA92-4EAD-91A2-F0074EBBE2D3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
That photo of Creepy reminds me of Michelle Visage. I bet that's exactly what she looks like without her makeup and specs.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think they will go to Alton Towers for Isabelle's birthday because it's such a rubbish idea with their kids' age gaps, and Chris' history there, and they've told everybody where they're going even though it's all a big secret for safety reasons now. It's got all the makings of a classic Ingham let's pretend we're having fun day out.

Also, they really need to be away somewhere for Isabelle's birthday or they're just going to get a billion comments about her not having a party with her mates for her 16th, and I don't think another caravan adventure as a birthday present will amuse the IFAM.

Reactions: 31
I don't think another caravan adventure as a birthday present will amuse the IFAM.
I’m 16 (turning 17 this year) and you can bet that a caravan trip wouldn’t be my idea of fun for my birthday either- I can’t imagine Isabelle genuinely enjoy it, especially when they go in the tin can most of the year anyway it’s not even a treat to be on holiday kinda of thing

Reactions: 33
Isn't Alton Towers owned by Merlin? Did all that 'Shrek's Adventure' business ever get resolved? (filming when forbidden)

Reactions: 25
Late tit show again what the problem this time pay your WiFi bill you pair of muppets

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sarah teaching English when she says "usually when [cash cow] is asleep, like, on the morning time"
Ahh yes the perrrrrrfect English teacher lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m 16 (turning 17 this year) and you can bet that a caravan trip wouldn’t be my idea of fun for my birthday either- I can’t imagine Isabelle genuinely enjoy it, especially when they go in the tin can most of the year anyway it’s not even a treat to be on holiday kinda of thing
Youve got to remember though although Izzy is turning 16 this year, mentally she's probably still 12/13.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
They are missing parts to Milas carseat, how can they have 5 kids and not know how to strap a baby in a car seat properly

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Why tell Jace he shouldn't have a dummy, but leave him with it in and then even worse just let him try to talk with it in?

You know the girls must be bored when they keep wanting to rearrange their room.

Reactions: 33
Chris is an idiot, the plaster will crack again, baby still not signed off by midwife. Chris seeing the doctor for his imaginary illness

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.