Ingham Family #185 Mila, swaddled so tight, your mother nicked your name from a blanket site

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@memoii11 Just looking at your avatar and thinking how much Lazy looks like a nun in that pic, at a glance. Sister Sarah, 38! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine Jace growing up and watching his mum talking about his squint and hoping it didn't show on the photos. It's not his fault and maybe put the glasses on for the photos because they know it gets worse without. But I guess glasses aren't allowed in the perfect photoshoot either?

• Sad
Reactions: 41
There was no explanation why Jace had his top removed for the photo shoot. He arrived and left, in a lovely shirt 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 24
How did all they all fit in the car that seats 6……2 adults, 3 kids, 1 toddler, 1 baby and a dog 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Do you think they ever think they may actually be bad people? I mean, there's not a vlog that has been uploaded where there's not been criticism, they've done something appalling, lack of safety/concern etc. Or do they just think they just get hate for the sake of it? I bet it's the latter. They truly think everyone is just jealous of them, but we're not, they genuinely are bad.

So they’re happy to leave Prinny in the car for two hours while they had their photo shoot 😡
I assumed it was a lie and Zelda has been looking after her. I've not seen her in a vlog for a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So, nearly 2 years later, they visit Jane and Steve!
Imagine mentioning Jaces squint doesn't matter, but they'd rather have a photo with out it!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Be interesting to see Sarah 38s homeschooling when September rolls around! Esp with Jace and a newborn. How does she expect to school 3 children in diff school years with one being a GCSE student?
I watch another yt family who homeschool, and my auntie home schools her foster child and both families have done big shops and stocked up for the school year- everything from files, to notebooks, to textbooks and highlighters to tech such as new laptops and headphones, enabling them to concentrate on their learning. Along with revision books, individual curriculums cantered to each child’s needs and interests. Both families also send their child(ren) to extracurricular clubs. For example, my auntie’s daughter does horse riding on a weekend, guides along with going along to (select) home Ed groups of people around her age
LAZY AND CREEPY- that is how homeschooling is done! For a start you need actual supplies

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Very worrying how a barely 2 year old says “I’m dead” where’s he heard that from? 🙄 unless he heard the barber say it about his dads hairline

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
LAZY AND CREEPY- that is how homeschooling is done! For a start you need actual supplies
What do you mean? They get absolutely loads of supplies. Have you not been watching? Every time they close their eyes and hold their hands out. "Suppliiiiiiiies!" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I assumed it was a lie and Zelda has been looking after her. I've not seen her in a vlog for a while.
She was in yesterday’s vlog when Sarah was talking about getting a passport form for Mila. And a few days ago when chris was holding the baby crouched down and Prinny was licking her face.

Reactions: 10
Also why on Earth did they let Prinny lick Mila’s head on the vlog where they bought her home? Dude she’s just come out of your vag and has your juices all over her hair, not to mention how many diseases are in a dogs mouth... living up to the Mingham name 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Sarah 38 referring to Jace’s squint booms ‘cold sores aren’t a permanent thing’.
I’m sure Frank and co would disagree. His family have lugged reinforced concrete and scaffolding to ensure they ain’t leaving Lazy’s ugly mush.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Poor Jace was looking full face on yesterday and his eyes were so bad
they really are an absolute disgrace

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.