Ingham Family #184 Mila Mila on the insta wall we leaked your name before the cotterballs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Allegedly conceiving Mila in a cave in Portugal that you could only get to by paddle board leaving your other four kids alone on a beach

Reactions: 18
did they actually film and post those clips of the girls inappropriately clothed/dressed? if so that is outrageous and surely something should be done to get those videos taken down?

Reactions: 19
It makes me mad when one of the IFAM answer I used to feel like saying I was asking them not you but held back as most of them are children but like to think theyre important, I notice this a lot with you tubers "fans" , maybe Chris uses a filter to attract the younguns, imagine thinking he had skin like a babies bottom and an old wrinkly ball sack shows up how terrifying would that be

Reactions: 20
Looks like the control freak emo dad can't paint a straight line on the wall. That would drive me mad

View attachment 700136
I was trying to work out where I'd seen that badly hung and super creased and giving me anxiety diarrhoea coloured material in Jace's "reading corner" and then I remembered Creepy's special Center Parcs trousers.

Reactions: 31

- Driving down a bendy country road in the pitch black and thick fog, with no seat belts on any of them as they tried to locate the new year holiday cottage.

- squeezing three children into the backseat of a mini that only had two seat belts.

- blowing talcum powder into Esme's precious eyes via a hair dryer 'prank'. Being informed of how easily the talcolm powder could catch fire via this method but recreating the same prank some weeks later for views (albeit on Creepy not Esme, but it still shouldn't have been recreated).

- not getting Isla any type of help when she apparently had OCD so bad that she got very distressed about having to carry out certain actions before she had counted to five.

Reactions: 30
Child with size three feet wearing her sister’s size 7 sliders while walking down hills with jace on her shoulders.
isolating the children from outside influences
Inappropriate clothing on the children for seasons and activities
Neglecting children’s medical needs
Telling Isla she had ocd and making it public without a diagnosis or even a dr consultation

Reactions: 33
The baby looked like she was popping out of a bee hive ! & like she had no bottom half of body , what did they do with her little legs ?

why did jace not have a t shirt on ? I agree SO BIZZARE ! Nothing shocks me anymore with them but if there’s 2 choices to be made with one being good and the other ridiculous or just plain wrong , they will choose the WRONG one every single time ! F#####g ODD BODS !

Reactions: 31
Eww wtf is that photo shoot, jace in no top, girls looking uncomfortable & baby mila rolled up into a ball.

Reactions: 24
What was with Isla and the creepy mask ? 🥸 they are a right bunch of weirdos

Reactions: 9
did they actually film and post those clips of the girls inappropriately clothed/dressed? if so that is outrageous and surely something should be done to get those videos taken down?
In their first Florida vlogs Isabelle was putting her swimming costume on and they filmed her and two of those vlogs same’ stop fell down showing her topless. Not only is this not new vlogs but they have stayed on YouTube since then

In their first Florida vlogs Isabelle was putting her swimming costume on and they filmed her and two of those vlogs same’ stop fell down showing her topless. Not only is this not new vlogs but they have stayed on YouTube since then
Spellcheck changed Esme to stop

Reactions: 17
This popped up on my Facebook. I hope that Esme and Mila get to go to this festival one day. It will help them celebrate their incredibly beautiful red hair. It will hopefully make them feel very lucky to have such a gorgeous hair colour - a colour that should never be hidden under black hair dye.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
So how much would the patio set #2 / sofa #4,000 and the hot tub going to cost them ? Around £5,000 maybe ? Combined ( if they are going for the ones they showed before ) how have they still got that kind of money to spend on non essentials ? The tat and me / fidget and them / teen and who gives a fk business doesn’t seem to be killing it anymore and the views are down on the videos ( so everyone says ) so what’s the deal ? Is it the old videos with millions of views being re watched ? I just don’t understand how they never stop buying shit and yet people have said they have like £80,000 tax debts not to mention what must be huge mortgage & utility bills ! I’m so confused!

Reactions: 22
The colour of that nursing home chair though! You'd think Creepy would be all over that.

Newly released photo
https://giphy.com/LmC8SEJ8IuRZwhP2uq

Reactions: 13
They will now deliberately leave out all home schooling talk in the vlogs, they’ve nearly been caught out but baby coming I think they’ve caught lucky..no evidence in the vlogs is one way to try and convince them they don’t show it it doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen kind of thing..

Reactions: 17
We paid
We paid a damn site more than £5000 for our hottub

Reactions: 8
Bet that room smelt fresh after

View attachment 700191
Oh bloody hell!! I thought Sarah was clutching a ball until I saw the star on the baby! What the fuck have they done to Mila?!

Oh god you spot something different every time. Chris’ hair! Why’s he lurking at the back looking awkward? Look at Sarah! She looks like she’s doing an audition for The Real Sister Housewives of Utah and Chris is a strange photobombing fan they found in the green room.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.