Ingham Family #184 Mila Mila on the insta wall we leaked your name before the cotterballs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it not concerning when a baby so young struggles to wake up?

Reactions: 16
Isabelle said when it's sunny they can go to the garden center?! It's perfect to go when it's raining That pink chair is the most horrific chair I've ever seen in my life.

Reactions: 28
What about a nice shade of yellow or green called Big Frank?

Reactions: 8
Child Neglect issues continued……(Please add to!)

Jace left unsupervised on the beach
No safety corners on furniture
Bleach bottles on counters in reach of Jace
No stairgates on grand staircase
Little or no parental supervision of Jace in home and out and about!
Failing homeschooling big time
Tricking Esme with talc in the hairdryer
Allowing excess of sugar in children’s diets
Exploiting children’s mental health and personal issues for views
Using inappropriate thumbnails for click bait
Taking a newborn to a shopping centre at 3 days old, before first Jabs
Scaring Isabelle by hiding under her bed
suggestive remarks to children eg said to Isabelle ‘ Can I sleep in your bed when you’re gone?’
Leaving a hanging rope in Jace’s room
Inappropriately holding a younger Isabelle by her chest whilst blindfolded
Filming children’s personal body parts whilst they play on a water slide
Sending Esme to find Isla at the park on the campsite and not being concerned when Esme came back without Isla.
Not providing life Jackets on open water eg Loch Lomond and the sea

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
No life jackets on Loch Lomond!

Reactions: 13
I think it was last year in Spain that Isla ran across the street without looking while Lazy was filming. Luckily nothing was coming.

Reactions: 24
So they have went for family pictures!! They don't even print the for in their home or up date them, the last time was when Jace was born lol

Reactions: 16
So they have went for family pictures!! They don't even print the for in their home or up date them, the last time was when Jace was born lol
Lazy will make Creepy edit her to half her real size and then they’ll find cheap, ugly frames.

Reactions: 12
I was told that when they are jaundiced they are sometimes very sleepy and you have to make sure they take their feeds etc

Those stairs worry me but not them apparently

Reactions: 12
Baby on the E-scooter? Wasn’t that Jace?

Reactions: 20
Hands up if you’re excited to see the filtered and photoshopped photos to compare to this lovely () one? *sticks hand up*

Reactions: 22
That stupid beauty filter on the camera makes her look even more ridiculous than she already does.

Reactions: 8
She’s still has a touch of Jaundice, meeelahh needs to be woken every 3 hrs until it’s out of her system, often they say to get their Moses basket near a bright window to help. But not Lazy38 mother of the year that let her sleep over 4 hrs and she’s so sleepy Creepy can’t wake her. Changing her nappy would wake her up.

Who cares about a baby with jaundice when you have hot tubs to buy, poor baby at a garden centre twice in her first week of life for crap for their garden that creepy could have gone to buy alone without taking a new baby, new mum who had the most traumatic birth ever with her 2 stitches and teenage with a broken toe.

Reactions: 31
Child Neglect issues continued……(Please add to!)

Jace left unsupervised on the beach
No safety corners on furniture
Bleach bottles on counters in reach of Jace
No stairgates on grand staircase
Little or no parental supervision of Jace in home and out and about!
Failing homeschooling big time
Tricking Esme with talc in the hairdryer
Allowing excess of sugar in children’s diets
Exploiting children’s mental health and personal issues for views
Using inappropriate thumbnails for click bait
Taking a newborn to a shopping centre at 3 days old, before first Jabs
Scaring Isabelle by hiding under her bed
suggestive remarks to children eg said to Isabelle ‘ Can I sleep in your bed when you’re gone?’
Leaving a hanging rope in Jace’s room
Inappropriately holding a younger Isabelle by her chest whilst blindfolded
Filming children’s personal body parts whilst they play on a water slide
Sending Esme to find Isla at the park on the campsite and not being concerned when Esme came back without Isla.
Not providing life Jackets on open water eg Loch Lomond and the sea
Children not supervised on foreign roads
Carrying a toddler in a backpack whilst travelling on an E Scooter
Leaving a knife and scissors accessibly in reach of toddler Jace
Letting 12 year old Esme swing quite high with toddler Jace forward facing on her lap
Letting a nine year old Isla operate a lawnmower with toddler Jace running about

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Been on an ASA complaint spree, absolutely fed up of these lot not doing something so fucking simple as using a hashtag, I don't know why they think they are above everyone else but I'm done. Its not just a random post here or there, they advertise shitty baby and me on every post or video and never declare it, even if its your own product they still have to put that its an ad for that product. Drive me up the wall these morons do.

Reactions: 36
Wasn’t too long ago there was a knife on the sofa in the play room with Jace playing right beside it!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.