Ingham Family #184 Mila Mila on the insta wall we leaked your name before the cotterballs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the newest Insta stories, I kept watching Isla ... poor kid looks so anxious apart from when the camera is on then the fake smile comes on, but it never reaches her eyes.
I thought Esme looked worried too. All smiles for the photographer but before and after, both of them look unhappy. Very strange story. I don't understand how Sarah can watch that and think it shows a lovely family moment that needs recording.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Those photos are going to look bloody ridiculous..... one child with no top on πŸ€” why!!??

And what is the purpose of them .... Sarah has already said they don’t put photos of the children or family up in their home!!

Reactions: 34
Screenshot (54)_LI.jpg

Lazy: 'Don't want to pull it out of the wall, daddy will go mad'
Jace: 'It will make him cry.'
Comedy gold!
Imagine having a cosy reading corner and you can't wriggle around in it because your control freak emo dad will have a tit fit if you mess up the Insta perfect reading corner?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
I don't know about you lot but i'm highly disappointed that no tat & me Nanaars old curtains appeared in that photoshoot

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20210806-220503_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

I think the vlog footage was frozen at this beautiful face apparently...that's how it looked when Creeps showed his laptop last night

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jace would have looked so much better if he was wearing something like a white or off-white linen shirt. Something cute and comfy for a two year old.

Also I had to laugh in that story of poor Mila wrapped up in that little ball just popped up infront if her siblings for a photo. It just looked so bizarre.

Reactions: 37
FFS! Creepy looks like Derek (Ricky Gervais), Jace looks like he should be living in Mississippi chewing a bit of straw and Isla looks like a milkmaid πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ And shock borrow lazy is in her usual sitting position πŸ˜‚
' living in Mississippi chewing a bit of straw' :ROFLMAO: πŸ‘
Son just asked me why I was crying, I'm laughing so much tears are streaming down my face.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 700109

Lazy: 'Don't want to pull it out of the wall, daddy will go mad'
Jace: 'It will make him cry.'
Comedy gold!
Imagine having a cosy reading corner and you can't wriggle around in it because your control freak emo dad will have a tit fit if you mess up the Insta perfect reading corner?

Looks like the control freak emo dad can't paint a straight line on the wall. That would drive me mad

Screenshot 2021-08-06 17.46.52.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why is he dressed in a scruffy dark top ,is it to match his hair ? It sticks out like a sore thumb ,Jace looks totally pissed off .
Jacey-boy will have to get used to being pissed off - it’s his future now Mila is the star of the show

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They look grubby as always, general cleanliness and hygiene isn't high on their agenda is it ?
Jace will have had a wash with a baby wipe and the kids will have run some dry shampoo through their hair 🀒 Poor Jace always looks so grubby. His hair always looks sticky.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
When Sarah says " I've had lots of people asking" she means "I've been reading tattle " lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.