Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine they will click bait the hell out of this “family emergency” it’s odd though as they’ve clogged so many emergencies and hospital trips before, remember “if it int vlogged, it dittant ‘appen “
I think Chris is taking a step back because they are going to try going for sponsorships, freebies etc with Sarah as the lead and him very far in the background to try and distance from his horrific behaviour around young girls and vulnerable women.
As an aside those kids are a product of their environment and they need to be back in education. The best thing the Inghams ever spent money on (which we know they find hard to part with) was private school. Those poor kids don’t stand a chance.
I can see the titles now:

OUR CHILD NEARLY DIED!!!!!! SCARY!!!!!! (They didn’t really, they’re fine)

two days later...

WE THINK WE CAUGHT COVID IN A&E!!!!! TERRIFIED!!!!!!!

TAKING A COVID TEST!!!!!!! SO SCARED!!!!!!

ANXIOUSLY AWAITING MY RESULTS!!!!!! PETRIFIED!!!

THE REST OF THE FAMILY HAD TO GET TESTED!!!!! THEY CRIED!!! 😭 (Thumbnail of Izzy with her tongue out)

GETTING OUR COVID TEST RESULTS, NEVER BEEEN SO NERVOUS!!!! (They’re negative)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
On the subject of private school, remember Chris even said it was the best thing they‘d ever spent money on, even though it was a very lot of money. He said that especially with Esme she had changed so much and come on leaps and bounds in both her confidence and learning and that it was worth every penny and he’d spend it all over again etc. Then literally a week or two later they pulled them out 🤷‍♀️ Sadly, whilst she did come on leaps and bounds, she seems to be regressing just as quickly. So it seems it wasn’t the poor state school that was all to blame.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Just seen there was a mass snowball fight in Hyde park in Leeds..that will be the family emergency and they did it for their mental health 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

two days later...

THE REST OF THE FAMILY HAD TO GET TESTED!!!!! THEY CRIED!!! 😭 (Thumbnail of Izzy with her tongue out)

Oh em gee covid in ma big toe!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

two days later...

And in all these vlogs they'll still be shown shopping in Morrisons, asda, B&M etc, whilst "waiting" for the "results"

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just seen there was a mass snowball fight in Hyde park in Leeds..that will be the family emergency and they did it for their mental health 🙄
Think it was mainly students - they are a little too old for Creeps.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry did I hear Big Sarah right

In the vlog 11yr old gets revenge she just said " Isla doesn't like getting chased but the other 2 girls love Chris chasing them about the house " WTF !!!

A 15yr old likes getting chased around the house by her creepy stepdad and Esme a near 12yr old .. This blows my mind

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I truly hope we’ve seen the last of them.
For certain, they have damaged their own children, but also take a look at the kind of stuff posted on their ‘fan’ group.

These are mostly adults with serious disabilities, learning & health. They don’t have the ability to exercise wisdom & discernment- they idolise the Inghams & emulate them - their worst characteristics. These are not wealthy people, yet many buy the dolls, which I gather run into the £100s. How much better to put into a savings account, or buy something of greater importance to their lives, other than lining the pockets & ego of Lazy & Creepy Mingham and to win approval and praise from fellow cult members.

Taking advantage of clearly vulnerable folk - it’s bleeping sick.

So, will they stop? Will they duck. The only thing we can’t be sure of is which girl will be chosen for the next open-mouth thumbnail.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
There was absolutely no reason to mention the family emergency, this was done purely so their fans and 'jealous haterzz can speculate on what's wrong, therefore increasing interaction. All they had to say is there won't be a vlog tomorrow night or something to that effect.
If Sarah and Chris are content with repeating the words 'You only see 20 minutes of our day' then it's just as easy to say 'we don't need to explain why there won't be a vlog'

Reactions: 34
I think this family emergency won’t be about Chris, Sarah or the kids.
It’ll be Nanna or GrannyJ /Steve more likely.
He has said they filmed nothing of the day and therefore no vlog.
Now if one of the kids had had an accident or illness that camera would have been hot.

Reactions: 30
It was so fake it was funny, how the creep and the lazy were saying the wankets were winter ones not christmas, just so she can sell them 😂 Their act was less believable than the kids stupid sketches that they do.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think this family emergency won’t be about Chris, Sarah or the kids.
It’ll be Nanna or GrannyJ /Steve more likely.
He has said they filmed nothing of the day and therefore no vlog.
Now if one of the kids had had an accident or illness that camera would have been hot.
I think this too. They have filmed multiple hospital visits, given details of the childrens injuries and illnesses before, filmed days at a time focused on what turned out to be a dirty toe. Chris can't wait to get sympathy for a sore throat and Sarah can spend an entire vlog talking about her cold sores. Their first reaction is to get out the camera.

There's also a good chance nothing happened and they just had a day off, but know that people will want to watch to find out what the "emergency" actually was. It might not even be mentioned again.

Reactions: 24
The lack of vlogging the emergency made me wonder if something has actually happened for once. They have endlessly clickbaited illness and injuries but as far as I recall, apart from Sarah's broken arm, which Creepy was totally uninterested in, it's always been a greatly exaggerated sniffle or bruise.

Wouldn't wish illness or injury on anybody but if they have truly had a family health emergency, maybe they'll think twice before using colds and dirty toes to get views in the future.

Reactions: 15
So he’s posited another skating video with explicit lyric warning, someone rattled his cage about being a one trick pony! Also worrying that a few comments from kids saying open the group chat please 😔

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.