Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah complaining they can’t ever find scrunchies, so needed to buy the girls an organiser for them. She then proceeded to pull out about 100 scrunchies!! If they can’t find of them there is something seriously wrong.
Another way to justify impulse purchasing on shut they don’t need.

Reactions: 14
Something about Sarah has really annoyed me tonight, how hard is it to look into the camera, and those silly scrunchie holder things which idk maybe could be a decent idea for someone but its just tat after bleeping tat with her

Reactions: 10
Genuine questions as I realise I am reluctantly advancing in years.

Just how much time do kids spend watching tv/movies these days?
Is it normal to supply children with a constant sweet/chocolate/sugar supply?
How many scrunches is enough for 3 heads of hair and Face’s eye protection?
Do the Ingham girls ever make a decision for themselves eg how to arrange said scrunchies to their own preference?

Reactions: 19
They won't ever put them back on the scrunchie holder thing anyway. It would probably work for someone who likes to keep things organised but if they could never find them in the first place they obviously don't put them away anyway.

Reactions: 15
I did some research tonight guys while making tea. I timed how long it takes me to manually grate 200g of cheese...I was keen to know if I really *was* wasting time.
Nope turns out it took me all of 80 seconds. Phew, so relieved.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Strange how since the "family death" chris is back being a twit in more of the vlogs I'm sure it was all a build up to something coming out hence the days off also but somehow they kept it quiet for now and again Lazy sticks by him 🤮🤑
Also only just turned it on but he seems hyper still when bouncing down the stairs sttage when he claimed he was so ill with a migraine 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.