Ingham Family #145 The Creep, the Witch and the wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isla not wanting to be chased sounds like something traumatic. Like she doesn’t want to be followed, constantly on edge etc.

also if they know she suffers from anxiety of not being able to stay on the same floor by herself, then why did they move her bedroom? It would have made much more sense for Isla or Esme to have taken the cinema room, to avoid them having toswap around all the furniture from 2 floors.

I used to think Isla was the favourite girl, now it’s definitely Isabelle

Reactions: 20
Can't wait for the toddler room reveal for the almost 9yr old.

Also not much of a surprise if Isla has picked paint colour, decor, furniture, a bed...oh but wait, what am I thinking? she hasn't. Sarah the narcissistic control freak has been in charge of Isla's room and everything has to be done the way she likes it.
I’ve always found it so weird how Sarah “surprises” them with room makeovers... who wants their Mum designing their room for them?? They are so stifled by her

Reactions: 27
TERRIFIED - SOMETHING WAS IN HER BEDROOM!!

Jace is in the new playroom and grabs his train. Lazy gives him a book and there's a time lapse of him sat on the floor flicking through it. Lazy tests him on his vehicles and cackles at him saying 'helicopter'.

Lazy moans about the weather. She is trying to keep Jace downstairs because Isabelle is upstairs home schooling. Esme and Isla are in the kitchen because Isla hates being on any floor of the house alone. Lazy blames Esme because she used to play a monster game and chase Isla. Isla hates being chased, even in a game of tig. Jace screeches at Prinny to get out and Lazy tells him off. Isla wouldn't sit downstairs in the kitchen alone so Esme had to come down and sit with her to do geography works. Lazy, I know you read here. Please sit Isla down and talk to her. Ask her why she is so scared and then sort the issue out. Everyone in the family hates maths but Lazy has fractions for the girl to do next. Jace keeps going to the girls and wanting to play. Next Jace does a puzzle.

In the living room Lazy is teaching Jace hand-eye co-ordination, attempting to count with him and teaching him colours. She says she needs to sort out the laundry. The girls desperately need wardrobes because their drawers are all full. Isla's bedroom furniture is being assembled today. Creepy is out and she might clear out her new bedroom whilst he is out. Tie lapse of Lazy sorting laundry.

Jace is dressed and having an apple. He has had 2 spiders drawn on his hands. Isla asks if the heating is on. Lazy moans about people feeling cold. She is going to put Peppa Pig on for Jace, sit with him whilst he eats his apple and then go and sort out Isla's new bedroom.

Lazy shows us Isla's schoolwork. She loves writing and is currently doing biology. The diagram wasn't clear so it took a while for Isla to work out what the shoulder/arm was.

Esme has finished her schoolwork. Some of the stuff from the cinema room is in her and Isla's bedroom along with the new flatpack furniture from Ikea so it's a bit of a mess. She is going to wipe down the desk. Then she cleans the shower and organises the shower basket. She talks us through the cleaning of the bathroom and says she needs to empty the bins.

The painting in Isla's new bedroom is done. Lazy puts Jace's wellie on and they're off out into the garden because he is getting cabin fever. She moans about the rain. Footage of rain falling into the tuff table. Lazy takes Jace on a walk to the park. Footage of Jace at the park. Then they go and look for puddles but he doesn't want to jump in them. Esme and Isla come and join them. Esme has Lazy's sparkly ugg boots on.

Esme shows us a house she has made and talk us through how she made it. Isabelle come in and scares her.

Creepy feels like what he is about to say is becoming a recurring theme. They haven't got much further with Isla's bedroom. The painting is finished and they just need to get the furniture in. Creepy has been at the office and picking up the car all day so had no time. I'm sure he did something else he hasn't mentioned too. It's 7pm and there is no time to build furniture but they do need to move all the toys out. They're putting it all in cardboard boxes in the garage. They're not showing any more of Isla's bedroom transformation until it is finished. Isla is no longer allowed in the room after tonight. It's a surprise for us and Isla. No vlog content for the next couple of day then. Creepy shows us the empty room and says it's the final time we will see the room before it is transformed.

The Inghams are winding down for the evening. The girls are upstairs and Lazy is about to read Jace a story. Before she ends the vlog she wants to show us something. Even though they're Christmas she feels like people will want them. She gave up designing the blanket so many times because it was so hard. She gave it one last go and thinks it's perfect. It's Creepy's all time fave and not Christmas, just winter. Jace thinks the deer is a rhino. Lazy isn't sure whether to save it for Christmas when she knows it will sell out or to put it for sale now.

Screenshot 2021-01-14 211836.png
Screenshot 2021-01-14 212613.png
Screenshot 2021-01-14 211411.png
Screenshot 2021-01-14 210530.png
Screenshot 2021-01-14 211454.png
Screenshot 2021-01-14 212726.png

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So are we meant to believe that that his shameless display of pouting and eye bleeping himself in his wing mirror last week is meant to be him going through “a bit of a self confidence crisis” 🙄 oh pleeease, spare us the BS Creepy because you my pale faced bloater have a very lot of misplaced confidence!
Please please please STOP playing with your Armish hair
It scares me
No offence to the religion but seriously WTF

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s all going off on his Instagram and if Wendy isn’t a Tattler then she should be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Family emergency AKA Creepy has been rattling so went back to the doctors to get some opiates. Next vlog, Creepy will appear wide eyed, manic, with loads of energy. (im a recovering addict so not only can i spot others a mile away, i also know every trick in the book to get meds because i also used them!)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sarah took jace to park which is good.. but on her own?? Then the younger girls came and met her.. it doesn’t take a genius to work out where the park is, gives me the chills because it’s on a public platform.. the girls were there by themselves the other day - don’t get me wrong they have every right! But because they’re known on a public platform they could be anyone watching them it would freak me out!
Yuuup, and you'd think for people with safety concerns ("stalkers") etc they would be super cautious about posting even more evidence surrounding where they live and stuff. Almost as though these safety concerns aren't actually real

Reactions: 14
It’s gone quite on his Insta are we thinking Wendy has been blocked, that would be such a shame, just when it was getting good 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sounds like they're gonna have problems with Isla in her new room😏
Good to see them taking Jace to the park
Yes, let's see if Face picks up any new words for Dadda.

Edit: Was it only Lazy who took him in the end? Bummer! I was wondering if someone would teach Face to shout Groomer! GROOMER!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I'm sure when all came out about Chris before they called it a "family emergency" whatever cant be that bad of hes off doing his one trick while being a prick on Instagram more like he's had to leave for abit and has nothing else to do or anywhere to go

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.