Ingham Family #145 The Creep, the Witch and the wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking about Isla being afraid of being on her own on a floor in the house. It's no wonder when you label your vlogs "intruder". Idiots.

I reckon Nanaaar did another runner, crashed her stolen White Rose mobility scooter, and Lazy got scared she'd lose Nanaaaar's pension.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So Isla is afraid to be on floor by herself so you move her bedroom to a floor by herself? Will she stay up until her parents go to bed?
Also what was Lazy on about Isla moving to the second floor! The second floor is the top floor Isla is moving the first floor.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Maybe creepy wooohed head first into a lamppost whilst riding his illegal scooter 😳 😬

So Isla is afraid to be on floor by herself so you move her bedroom to a floor by herself? Will she stay up until her parents go to bed?
Also what was Lazy on about Isla moving to the second floor! The second floor is the top floor Isla is moving the first floor.
Its cus shes stupid and thinks ground floor is 1st floor 👍🤣🤣🤣 . I feel like I keep being really mean but I cant help it honestly noone gets my goat like these pair

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well Chris posted a skating video to his insta only a few hours ago so how serious can this emergency be

Reactions: 24
He’s having a go on his insta, because someone’s called him a one trick pony 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I needed to feel a bit cheered up after a rough day at work today, Chris’ number one fan Macy’s Instagram is just perfection. The phrasing, the photos, it’s fabulous. Take a look if you’d like to laugh your socks off.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oooh!! Has creepy been dipping his wick in the cheese grater?? 😱

Also Creepy, you don’t need to know anything about roller skating to see you’re tit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Yeah, the woman dissing his one skating trick is definitely the person he should be taking issue with there. The two weirdo accounts right underneath that use his children's names and photos are fine and dandy.

And the vlog has been late more than it's been on time for months. Nobody is worried because the vlog is late again again again. The 'concerned' fans just don't want to be jumped on for being annoyed that it's late.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sarah took jace to park which is good.. but on her own?? Then the younger girls came and met her.. it doesn’t take a genius to work out where the park is, gives me the chills because it’s on a public platform.. the girls were there by themselves the other day - don’t get me wrong they have every right! But because they’re known on a public platform they could be anyone watching them it would freak me out!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Can't wait for the toddler room reveal for the almost 9yr old.

Also not much of a surprise if Isla has picked paint colour, decor, furniture, a bed...oh but wait, what am I thinking? she hasn't. Sarah the narcissistic control freak has been in charge of Isla's room and everything has to be done the way she likes it.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.