Ingham Family #145 The Creep, the Witch and the wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s deleted the comments 😂😂😂. Must have touched a nerve, he doesn’t like anyone mocking his skating prowess 😂😂.
Then she’s deffo blocked if he’s deleted the comments, he obvs can’t handle the grown ups .. just the little ones!!

Reactions: 26
Ideas to fill the time instead of electric cheese grating - HELP YOUR CHILDREN LEARN!

Everyone keeps asking so I'll say again, there is NO requirement for anyone who chooses to homeschool to follow anything, do anything, complete anything. That is why the notion of 'fun schooling' or 'unschooling' exists where rather than teach anything, children are taught by following their interests. Now, I don't agree with that as a concept as such BUT the people I've seen do it, are very serious about it. It may be their child has autism and is fixated with computers - those parents will be investing in Raspberry Pi computers, trips to all sorts of museums, investing in code breaking machines, robotics etc. No hour of Maths, no hour of english but utter engagement in the area of interest. Or their child is just neuro typical but loves animals - again, they deep dive into it. Maybe even something like Minecraft - whole online communities exist around it.

At no point is 'unschooling' printing any old crap off the internet and shoving it in front of your kid. If you want to home school to a curriculum, that involves planning a curriculum or buying into one (online high schools exist for a few grand a term). If you want to unschool, you can be more free and easy on the planning but it will be you spending an intense piece of time with the child, pushing them in that area. Sarah's right, it doesn't have to be all day but it does have to be SOME of the day. It can't be worksheets in the bedroom unsupervised.

The thing is, I know all this for various reasons but even those of you without children or no education experience can see how wrong what they're doing is. And ironically, if they did it properly, if they really understood what they were trying to do (rather than skim reading memes about meaningful interaction in school being only a few minutes a day) AND made it their content? They'd be quids in. THe US has a huge unschooling community and it is growing in the UK. Parents would follow for ideas, children would be interested in what they were doing.

But no, you go back to LITERALLY MAKING YOUR AUDIENCE WATCH PAINT DRY.
But the rules must have changed as years ago they were very strict about home schooling

or did I dream it 🤔 💭💭💭💭 💭

On another note whilst working from home and gazing out of the window some bloke dressed all in black went past on his scooter and for one terrible minute i thought it was that pervert out and about but no he lives miles away..... phew

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
]there's some interesting stuff to look at on #chrisingham on twitter. It seems he's been sliding into some woman's DMs and calling her a witch ass f*cking c*nt. if you compare it with what he said on Instagram just now it's definitely the same person.

What a charmer!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
‘Sweetie’, how condescending!
He really needs poking in the eye Sweetie
Sarah took jace to park which is good.. but on her own?? Then the younger girls came and met her.. it doesn’t take a genius to work out where the park is, gives me the chills because it’s on a public platform.. the girls were there by themselves the other day - don’t get me wrong they have every right! But because they’re known on a public platform they could be anyone watching them it would freak me out!
Seeing as they were scared of stalkers and a very lot of bad things were happening at Xmas they are flaunting where they live a bit and Chris showing the name of the office and outside . They are upto something or just stupid . Seemingly care free if you ask me lieing pair it was to hide something over Xmas or just to be able to justify why they were so devastated at not going to forest holidays 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 14
]there's some interesting stuff to look at on #chrisingham on twitter. It seems he's been sliding into some woman's DMs and calling her a witch ass f*cking c*nt. if you compare it with what he said on Instagram just now it's definitely the same person.

What a charmer!
What’s his Twitter name?

Reactions: 2
What’s his Twitter name?
Chris delonge ofcourse 😂

Someone on insta asked Chris to open the group chat. What's that all about.

Oh it seems a load of the edit stalkers have started a group chat called Chai fam,told Chris he's a great guy that they wish to get to know better. Thankfully he hasn't entertained it. Yet.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Has the coward turned the comments off on instagram 😡😡😡 really wanted to wind him up even more and comment that we all know he's only good at one thing and its not skating 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
TERRIFIED - SOMETHING WAS IN HER BEDROOM!!

Jace is in the new playroom and grabs his train. Lazy gives him a book and there's a time lapse of him sat on the floor flicking through it. Lazy tests him on his vehicles and cackles at him saying 'helicopter'.

Lazy moans about the weather. She is trying to keep Jace downstairs because Isabelle is upstairs home schooling. Esme and Isla are in the kitchen because Isla hates being on any floor of the house alone. Lazy blames Esme because she used to play a monster game and chase Isla. Isla hates being chased, even in a game of tig. Jace screeches at Prinny to get out and Lazy tells him off. Isla wouldn't sit downstairs in the kitchen alone so Esme had to come down and sit with her to do geography works. Lazy, I know you read here. Please sit Isla down and talk to her. Ask her why she is so scared and then sort the issue out. Everyone in the family hates maths but Lazy has fractions for the girl to do next. Jace keeps going to the girls and wanting to play. Next Jace does a puzzle.

In the living room Lazy is teaching Jace hand-eye co-ordination, attempting to count with him and teaching him colours. She says she needs to sort out the laundry. The girls desperately need wardrobes because their drawers are all full. Isla's bedroom furniture is being assembled today. Creepy is out and she might clear out her new bedroom whilst he is out. Tie lapse of Lazy sorting laundry.

Jace is dressed and having an apple. He has had 2 spiders drawn on his hands. Isla asks if the heating is on. Lazy moans about people feeling cold. She is going to put Peppa Pig on for Jace, sit with him whilst he eats his apple and then go and sort out Isla's new bedroom.

Lazy shows us Isla's schoolwork. She loves writing and is currently doing biology. The diagram wasn't clear so it took a while for Isla to work out what the shoulder/arm was.

Esme has finished her schoolwork. Some of the stuff from the cinema room is in her and Isla's bedroom along with the new flatpack furniture from Ikea so it's a bit of a mess. She is going to wipe down the desk. Then she cleans the shower and organises the shower basket. She talks us through the cleaning of the bathroom and says she needs to empty the bins.

The painting in Isla's new bedroom is done. Lazy puts Jace's wellie on and they're off out into the garden because he is getting cabin fever. She moans about the rain. Footage of rain falling into the tuff table. Lazy takes Jace on a walk to the park. Footage of Jace at the park. Then they go and look for puddles but he doesn't want to jump in them. Esme and Isla come and join them. Esme has Lazy's sparkly ugg boots on.

Esme shows us a house she has made and talk us through how she made it. Isabelle come in and scares her.

Creepy feels like what he is about to say is becoming a recurring theme. They haven't got much further with Isla's bedroom. The painting is finished and they just need to get the furniture in. Creepy has been at the office and picking up the car all day so had no time. I'm sure he did something else he hasn't mentioned too. It's 7pm and there is no time to build furniture but they do need to move all the toys out. They're putting it all in cardboard boxes in the garage. They're not showing any more of Isla's bedroom transformation until it is finished. Isla is no longer allowed in the room after tonight. It's a surprise for us and Isla. No vlog content for the next couple of day then. Creepy shows us the empty room and says it's the final time we will see the room before it is transformed.

The Inghams are winding down for the evening. The girls are upstairs and Lazy is about to read Jace a story. Before she ends the vlog she wants to show us something. Even though they're Christmas she feels like people will want them. She gave up designing the blanket so many times because it was so hard. She gave it one last go and thinks it's perfect. It's Creepy's all time fave and not Christmas, just winter. Jace thinks the deer is a rhino. Lazy isn't sure whether to save it for Christmas when she knows it will sell out or to put it for sale now.

View attachment 383682View attachment 383683View attachment 383684View attachment 383685View attachment 383686View attachment 383687
Great screen shots!,
Is it ok to copy the 1st 2 of Sarah for future avatars?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Isla not wanting to be chased sounds like something traumatic. Like she doesn’t want to be followed, constantly on edge etc.

also if they know she suffers from anxiety of not being able to stay on the same floor by herself, then why did they move her bedroom? It would have made much more sense for Isla or Esme to have taken the cinema room, to avoid them having toswap around all the furniture from 2 floors.

I used to think Isla was the favourite girl, now it’s definitely Isabelle
I agree, and it makes the “evil” elf thing they introduced even more bizarre! Who the hell would introduce a scary elf who bounds and duct tapes the other elves when you have a child who is terrified to be alone on a floor in her own home!?? It’s bloody disturbing parenting!!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.