Ingham Family #144 Lazy’s dreaming of ‘15 Xmas, back when people watched their Vlog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t want to feel left out, so I have asked Mrs Conkers to explain how she dries our washing in various seasons/situations.

Full report to follow.
Please find out whether she hangs the washing forwards or backwards. It's important to know these things

Reactions: 29
If you need to purchase all the cleaning products on the shelf then do you not normally clean you house as you would normally purchase these items in your weekly/monthly shop and if you need extra then you are declaring you don't normally clean up

Surely if you see your 2 year old dirty prior to bedtime you would bath him and make sure he was totally clean with FRESH PJs I have a 2 year old grandson and he is bathed every night as it helps him to sleep however I know some people say everyday is too much but my kids got bathed ever night also but no matter what if he is dirty he needs a bath.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
If you put your washing on the back of a wheelchair of dreams it dries quite quickly.

Reactions: 28
If you look at a picture posted a page or two back of lazy holding a can of coke you’ll see her filthy nail matches her sons Skank

Reactions: 9
To be fair, the girls don’t need wardrobes as most of their year is spent living out of suitcases in a caravan. These renovations are for content only.

Remember when we had a whole series about her decorating the nursery and all the furniture etc. The lad has only started using it the last few weeks hasn’t he?

I find the ‘cinema room’ thing strange anyway. You have 5 bedrooms, one for you, one each for the kids, who are all different ages so have different things, so give them a room each and their toys go in their own rooms?

I’d have hated as a kid all of my things being in a communal toy room for younger siblings to use, break etc

Again, I think the cinema / toy room was always designed to make them sound better than they are. Cinema room is laughable, it’s a room with a normal sized television in it.

Reactions: 25
I have that wardrobe in white. It’s shit and the door keeps falling off

Reactions: 15
Hello, I usually just read here, but thought I’d chip in with my view on this recent room swap around.
Okay so what the heck is going on with Isabelle’s new room? Why does she need such a big room? She might be coming up to 16 this yearbut it’s not like she has toys. Also what is with the ugly, mismatched furniture. The bed doesn’t even fit in the space properly. Surely Isla would need space for all the toys.

Also I thought they were moving or was this to create speculation and yet more views.
Speaking of views, what is going on?

Clearly Chris is buys tonnes of views because not even the vlogmas videos did this well.

Lastly, I hope they’re not breaking the rules and going out unnecessarily again! We’re in yet another lockdown due to people like them. If they need a food shop then Chris should go and do a shop to last a week, instead of all the mini shops they do.

One of my old neighbours used to hang washing out every day no matter the weather. Even Christmas Day in pissing rain

Reactions: 14
You didn’t miss anything, the whole room is depressing. No fresh paint, no new carpet, nothing matches or fits, it’s very dull with zero thought put in.
And Of all the eleventy billion times that girl has used the words “aesthetically pleasing” using It on her ”parents” would have been a great time to hammer it out

Reactions: 13
Creepy calling a top floor bedroom a 'cinema room' has had me cringing from the start. It's an average sized bedroom in a boring bland house

He's such an unnecessarily pretentious prat, and as always makes a complete tit out himself when he says that

Ingham cinema room (blurred his face out because he is revolting and it's the only image I could find)

Actual cinema room

Reactions: 46
If Chris is buying views right now it'll be because he's launching another assault on sponsors for freebies and gifts. He'll be putting together his grammatically incoherent word-salad email pitches with Sarah's name bobbed onto the end so that his name and dirty misdemeanors stay under the PR department's radar

Reactions: 14

[/QUOTE]

Why does a nearly 16 year old need a double Kingsize bed for anyway? If she has a single, she'd have more space. Agree to not being sure why she should have the bigger room. #morespacetofillwithtat

One of my old neighbours used to hang washing out every day no matter the weather. Even Christmas Day in pissing rain
Anyone that air dries socks are barbaric in my eyes the thought of crispy, hard socks; makes me cringe to my core.

In this clothes drying debate, how does Lazy dry hers?

Reactions: 4
New Thread!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.