Ingham Family #144 Lazy’s dreaming of ‘15 Xmas, back when people watched their Vlog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Em Gee tattlers. I came across this photo of Creepy in what appears to be a s*x shop, wearing an En-ger-land Beanie, and sporting an ....appendage

I've added an "oh my" to protect his modesty.

I dont know the origin of this shot, it's just in Google images when you search his name. Perhaps some unfortunate Tattlers know what this is a picture from.

Lost footage from the trip to Spain with deliveroo perhaps ?

Edit: I need to edit some more...its still a bit NSFW

Hoping this one is more tattle friendly ....
View attachment 363896
I don't know how old it is but it isn't recent. I think that it's from about five years ago. He was in a sex shop with his brother and there's another photograph from the same day where Creepy is grabbing a shop mannequin's breasts with his hand 🤢.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The black beenie clue and the NDA has to be 😆😆😆 would explain the whole change in atmosphere last few weeks Ohhh 🍿🍿 ready The sad part will be lazy sticking by him and depending him 🤦‍♀️
I thought the black beanie was all about the MrTiktok guy being told to wear the beanie on his next tiktok if it was this particular American vlogger whose name starts with C.

Reactions: 4
Well Lazy said back in the summer she wanted to move into an older house (I think she was probably just dreaming of owning Holyrood House though) but I think it will be a new build because they never change. think they will leave Bradford and that is why they took the girls out of school. Someone mentioned Scotland and I wouldn't be shocked if they did move there. The Inghams are obsessed with London but I doubt they will ever be able to afford to live there.

It's the NDA thing that tips it for me. Creepy is the only person I know of who has slept with a girl and got her to sign an NDA. I bet he has tried to make it look official (Levi's logo and all) and carries copies around in the glovebox of his car too - I don't know how else this girl would think it's real. Hopefully he drops one in the carpark of an Ibis one day and it gets leaked.

Maybe that's why they've fallen out with Hi Steve and Granny Jane, after all she did defending him she finds out he has f-ed up again, well I wouldn't be happy!
The thing is many big youtubers do the NDA thing, and not just for sex, and the person that TikTok comments are speculating it is, their channel has 10 times the subs inghams have. Also the guy in the TikTok said they are a very famous YouTube couple, they are everywhere, everyone knows them, perfect house, perfect family, honestly Chris and Sarah wish but that’s not really them in my opinion 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The black beenie clue and the NDA has to be 😆😆😆 would explain the whole change in atmosphere last few weeks Ohhh 🍿🍿 ready The sad part will be lazy sticking by him and depending him 🤦‍♀️
Well she's done it before on more than one occasion

Reactions: 5
Guys this has all gone a bit far now 😡. IFAM have licherally ordered products from the online shop - this is so inconvenient of them. Now somebody has to go all the way to the office to package the order AND post it. These customers are just so annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I read that as "Yorkshire cat flap" and was most confused for a moment there!
Oh my!! Same!! And I didn’t realise it didn’t until you said you read it as such 😂😂🙈🙈

6 minutes of that vlog were taken up by Esme talking about and showing us how she’s organising her new trolly then the rest of it was them playing on the switch...if we wanted to watch someone playing on a switch we would watch someone way more interesting than the minghams! And why was Isobel allowed to play just dance in a teeny tiny skirt...that’s not appropriate to be jumping about in!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can I ask what is the deliveroo thing. I’m confused

As for the Tik Tok it sounds so much like Chris but I don’t know if it is with the fact they were away. And Sarah only goes to the office she doesn’t trust Chris to go alone and do the work
But then there was the rumour he had had someone in the office.

regardless there marriage is a sham and she should have walked when the allegations came out from the Disney Trip the fact she has let him stay shows for her it’s just about greed and money.
If she wanted to protect her kids she should have walked. It’s clear all she cares about is being able to shop and sit on her arse at home all day.
Is that why they changed offices?

A black beanie clue?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Well Lazy said back in the summer she wanted to move into an older house (I think she was probably just dreaming of owning Holyrood House though) but I think it will be a new build because they never change. think they will leave Bradford and that is why they took the girls out of school. Someone mentioned Scotland and I wouldn't be shocked if they did move there. The Inghams are obsessed with London but I doubt they will ever be able to afford to live there.

It's the NDA thing that tips it for me. Creepy is the only person I know of who has slept with a girl and got her to sign an NDA. I bet he has tried to make it look official (Levi's logo and all) and carries copies around in the glovebox of his car too - I don't know how else this girl would think it's real. Hopefully he drops one in the carpark of an Ibis one day and it gets leaked.

Maybe that's why they've fallen out with Hi Steve and Granny Jane, after all she did defending him she finds out he has f-ed up again, well I wouldn't be happy!
I’m sure granny jane will continue to cover for her baby boy and nothing he does wrong she can’t see any bad in him 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She went outside to take photos of izzy and left jason unattended? Not strapped in to the high ch

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Cleva boi
“ Aisles “
“ Iz “
“ Ez “
N🥸nce 🤪
I prefer aisles to iley as Isobel calls her still, for their faults the gross “parents” have decided she’s no longer a baby so she doesn’t need to be called iley and spoken to like one from her sister!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.