Ingham Family #144 Lazy’s dreaming of ‘15 Xmas, back when people watched their Vlog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times did Esme say "a very lot" when she was showing her arts and crafts?! 🤦‍♀️ Well done Creepy and Lazy with your amazing grasp of the English language, home schooling is certainly working.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Playing a game to decide who sees to Prinny!! Heard and seen it all now!!
So nice of Chris to make fun of Isabelle at the end, poor girl
I was hoping when they had the camera set , when they were all playing the game, we might have heard a slip up or something, if they forgot the camera was on 🤣🤣🤣

I think this is my favourite image ever captured of Creepy, thank you. Totally sums up the vacant chinless wonder. Credit to @Kate1970

Screenshot 2020-12-29 at 19.28.03.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 79
Hi, new poster here,

I was wondering do we know where they are moving to? area or house type they want? If they are now home schooling it doesn't even have to be in the Bradford area.. especially if they plan to keep going- homeschool videos can be very profitable for youtubers and they have the kids all day so they can keep exploiting them. Maybe we can guess based on pricing and stuff what they may buy house wise
Well Lazy said back in the summer she wanted to move into an older house (I think she was probably just dreaming of owning Holyrood House though) but I think it will be a new build because they never change. think they will leave Bradford and that is why they took the girls out of school. Someone mentioned Scotland and I wouldn't be shocked if they did move there. The Inghams are obsessed with London but I doubt they will ever be able to afford to live there.

Regarding this tik tok baby allegation - as much as it would make my day - it might not be creepy. There's an American youtuber being mentioned - not sure I can say his name here - I'm already under one warning this week for mentioning another YouTube name. He's a Family vlogger and his name starts with C. The cousin could be American.
It's the NDA thing that tips it for me. Creepy is the only person I know of who has slept with a girl and got her to sign an NDA. I bet he has tried to make it look official (Levi's logo and all) and carries copies around in the glovebox of his car too - I don't know how else this girl would think it's real. Hopefully he drops one in the carpark of an Ibis one day and it gets leaked.

Maybe that's why they've fallen out with Hi Steve and Granny Jane, after all she did defending him she finds out he has f-ed up again, well I wouldn't be happy!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
So they played Mario together to determine a ‘loser’ who would ‘HAVE’ to look after prinny for a week. Honestly my heart breaks for her- duties include letting her out in the garden and feeding her...as if it’s such a burden to do 😭

(admittedly includes poop scooping too but feeding/letting a dog out shouldn’t be an avoidable task you want to get of!)
They really are arseholes, and no mention of walking her? They should give her back to Jane and Steve so at least she’d have coco

Reactions: 27
The absolute state of lazy towards the end of the vlog. Dread to think of the stench under that monstrosity she’s got on
69A957EE-5995-4730-902A-F4B872295539.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
It's the NDA thing that tips it for me. Creepy is the only person I know of who has slept with a girl and got her to sign an NDA. I bet he has tried to make it look official (Levi's logo and all) and carries copies around in the glovebox of his car too - I don't know how else this girl would think it's real. Hopefully he drops one in the carpark of an Ibis one day and it gets leaked.

[/QUOTE]

Are NDAs enforceable if they are just written by the the creeper jeeper himself? surely it would need to be drafted by some form of lawyer and signed with a independent witness, that's how most legal paperwork is done..

Also would it stop her from claiming child benefits from Creeper? unless he said she's cant put his name on the birth certificate..

Reactions: 11
Oh Em Gee tattlers. I came across this photo of Creepy in what appears to be a s*x shop, wearing an En-ger-land Beanie, and sporting an ....appendage

I've added an "oh my" to protect his modesty.

I dont know the origin of this shot, it's just in Google images when you search his name. Perhaps some unfortunate Tattlers know what this is a picture from.

Lost footage from the trip to Spain with deliveroo perhaps ?

Edit: I need to edit some more...its still a bit NSFW

Hoping this one is more tattle friendly ....
20201229_202026.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
god do they need to get esme back in school, the amount of times she said “very lots” ... this girls schooling cannot be done by those two dipshits, especially since she has learning difficulties, she needs to be in a proper environment where they can nurture her needs!!

and “loads of more”

Reactions: 32
Beanie pulled right down so no ginger showing 😂😂😂
What does he think he looks like 🤷‍♀️He looks like he’s going out on the rob

I looked on his Instagram page

Omg if I was those girls parents I would be worried some of them seemed totally obsessed in an unhealthy way

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Wow the last thread was a quick one!!! Let’s see what tit show comes up in terms of the house move 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Creepy seemed very cocky at the end of the vlog, had he got his end away at the office.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
The black beenie clue and the NDA has to be 😆😆😆 would explain the whole change in atmosphere last few weeks Ohhh 🍿🍿 ready The sad part will be lazy sticking by him and depending him 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.