Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hot hot

VIP Member
3 hours 14k views opps they want to be like the bucket list family they used to follow them not sure if they still do there great like watching b l fa?

Reactions: 3

Sour_Grapes123

As the kids are being 'home schooled' for a year, maybe when the years up they will just be put in the years they were meant to be in this year? So basically they will just be a year older than the other state school students in their year? As they certainly will not be going private school!
Are you even allowed to do that??

Reactions: 2

OliviaPope

It`s Taina Licciardo Toivola and she hashtags underneath Mom of 10 kids.Eldest (Leonardo) no longer lives at home.He`s married to Jenna ,and they live in a small apartment.I watched a vlog where the whole family descended on them for a long weekend!!Their worth a watch for sure ,but her non stop energy wears me out!!:)x

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
A car is only written off if it’s in an accident, a car with a head gone isn’t written off. Also very unlikely to be scrapped, others with the brains and means will buy it as spares or repairs and do the work for less than a quarter of the Inghams imaginary bill.

It will be delivered back to the UK you don’t just leave your car in Spain. They’ve got their plate on it and everything. It’s probably sat on their drive, ready for granny to put on eBay....
Thank you. I couldn't remember what we've had to do in the past, one car we sold for scrap and the other was an insurance write off (joys of young drivers).

Kelsbels79

Chatty Member
Very defensive response.

Made me laugh though....working his hands to the bone, doing what :LOL: 😂 Lying on a beach all day, eating or scooting around. My husband works 13 hour shits 6 days a week at the moment in a manual labour job i think that's a bit closer to working your hands to the bone. Fricking hell Creepy needs a dose of reality
[/QUOTE he’s a cunt sorry for the language report that creepy you twat

Jodo7

I'm surprised he didn't show the hotel seeing as they had to go straight past it.
I doubt most of the ifam would know anyway seeing as they are mainly kids.

Ok the comments 🤣 people telling them to be carefull as that's where she went missing. Its not like it just happend, I'm sure they are safe from a kidnapping, just don't leave a kid on the beach.
Kidnapping?

Reactions: 1