Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alibaba88

They have a microwave, couldn’t they have made her a cake in a mug? Could they not have asked the campsite if they could have made her one at a cost? This pair literally don’t give a shit about their children. Think outside the box you fools!
Would love to have seen that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🍰🎂🧁

Reactions: 4

Blogger

I know it`s like playing an old record ,but i`ve just watched the Aussie mum of 10 (house tour) ,Never seen such a clinical home or such "perfect" children (but that`s another topic!).Anyhow ,it just popped up and i watched whilst having lunch.Underneath her video is highlighted *Youtube have removed all comments on videos with minors in*.OK ,so i`ll repeat myself.Again.WHY isn`t this the case on ALL the Ingham vlogs?!We know you`ve started watching this family ,how about you do a bit more acting on those kids` behalf?! :mad:
I quite like that family of 10. They are regimentated but are very well adjusted kids, clearly care for each other and all loved dearly, if you watch a few. ( just my opinion)
Anyway! (😂) back to the Inghams, looking at all earlier videos, comments are disabled , so not sure why recent ones still have them going?

Zade

So off topic I’m sorry but does anyone else keep getting pop-ups on their screen about winning prizes that you aren’t able to click off from? Always have to completely exit my browser, writing this comment is the longest I’ve been able to stay on this page for. I’m hoping that’s the end of it, I need my ingham tattle fix!
Yes I've been having the same

• Sad

Kazza123

Yes! It`s driving me crazy! I keep clicking on the lower ones (appear on the bottom of my screen).They disappear briefly ,but those down the side cut off most of my tattle view.WOuld also be grateful if anyone knows how to shift them for good.Thanks:)x
on iPhone, If you go into settings, scroll down to safari, click on it, then scroll down to and click on clear history and website data.
If you don’t want to clear the history, scroll a bit further down and click on advance and you can clear the website data.... 😊
It’s always worked for me x

Attachments

whatamess123

VIP Member
on iPhone, If you go into settings, scroll down to safari, click on it, then scroll down to and click on clear history and website data.
If you don’t want to clear the history, scroll a bit further down and click on advance and you can clear the website data.... 😊
It’s always worked for me x
Thanks i`m on a laptop but have the settings you`ve mentioned,Going to give it a go now.xx

Sorry I posted a link but see it isn’t allowed, apologies,

Look up Taina licciardo-Toivola. They are a family with 10 children but eldest left home. They are quite religious but don't ram it at you. They are vegan and the kids have minimal sugar. They are happy well adjusted kids with a good outlook on life. They all play musical instruments, and older ones gained qualifications early, follow a home schooling program which is explained on some vlogs and wear a lot of white clothing, no colours! Could say loads more, but take a look.
They are completely opposite to the Inghams in every way!
Thank you for the information. I will investigate.

Blogger

The Mingham Bingo!

Date: 5th Sept 2020

Title: Banned from Swimming in Praia De Luz!

General 7/9

• Late Vlog ❌
  • No vlog at all ❌
  • Isabelle in the thumbnail ✔
  • Clickbaited title ✔ (i’m counting it as they came across as being banned in general”
  • Drone shots ✔
  • Background music you’d expect to see in a sad scene of a tv show ✔
  • 4+ ads ✔
  • Going to the pool or beach ✔
  • Meeting “ifam” ✔

Words/Phrases 4/8

• Sarah/Chris screeching the intro of the vlog or in “clip changes” ✔
  • the classic “Clevverrrr boyyyyy” ❌
  • Sarah/Chris calling eachother babe
  • Mention of the “haters” or just a rant in general ❌
  • Any of them complaining about travel time ❌
  • Attempting to speak the language of the country they are currently in ❌
  • Over exaggerating things such as “oh my gosh you guys” or “super dooper day planed” ✔
  • Attempt to promote their babyandme
business ✔

• Chris speaks “gangsta” ✔

Appearance 2/6

• Chris’ beanie ❌
  • Chris wearing a tracksuit of any kind ❌
  • Wearing a mask incorrectly ❌
  • Sarah plays with her hair ✔
  • Anyone is sunburnt ❌
  • Frank or his mates make an appearance ✔

Miscellaneous 4/11

• Jace crying ✔
  • Jace eating food so he is quiet ❌
  • Isabelle or the girls mothering Jace ❌
  • Any of the girls pulling faces at one another ❌
  • Blaming viewers for their mistakes ❌
  • A trip to a cheap tat shop or supermarket (bonus for both) ❌
  • Girls making a tiktok, or referring to a tiktok (such as dancing or singing) ❌
  • Isabelle reading ✔
  • Not showing certain meals (e.g. dinner) cause they are non vegan food despite saying they are vegans ❌
  • mentions of the car problems ✔
  • Electric scooters make an appearance ✔

Total ticked off: 17/34

Current vlog winner: Banned from Swimming in Praia De Luz! (17/34)
Under words/ phrases add......Anyway!

Reactions: 3

Sour_Grapes123

So off topic I’m sorry but does anyone else keep getting pop-ups on their screen about winning prizes that you aren’t able to click off from? Always have to completely exit my browser, writing this comment is the longest I’ve been able to stay on this page for. I’m hoping that’s the end of it, I need my ingham tattle fix!
It sounds like you’ve got a computer virus... I would run your anti-virus software and see what it finds.

lovethetea

Quite bizarrely I saw a black range rover with registration something IFAM drive past a while ago (think it was either when they were in Scotland or just after). It was near the white rose centre but would have been a strange way for them to be driving to it either from where they live or from Nana's. Nothing local was in the vlog following it so I just assumed it was a typical range rover driver with a crap numberplate :ROFLMAO:
this was near white rose too!

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
here’s what i have so far! feel free to send in suggestions or if you want anything merged or changed

The Mingham Bingo!

General

• Late Vlog
  • No vlog at all
  • Isabelle in the thumbnail
  • Clickbaited title
  • Drone shots
  • Background music you’d expect to see in a sad scene of a tv show
  • 4+ ads
  • Going to the pool or beach

Words/Phrases

• Sarah/Chris screeching the intro of the vlog or in “clip changes”
  • the classic “Clevverrrr boyyyyy”
  • Sarah/Chris calling eachother babe
  • Mention of the “haters” or just a rant in general
  • Any of them complaining about travel time
  • Attempting to speak the language of the country they are currently in
  • Over exaggerating things such as “oh my gosh you guys” or “super dooper day planed”
  • Attempt to promote their babyandme
business

Appearance

• Chris’ beanie
  • Chris wearing a tracksuit of any kind
  • Wearing a mask incorrectly
  • Sarah plays with her hair
  • Anyone is sunburnt
  • Frank or his mates make an appearance

Miscellaneous

• Jace crying
  • Jace eating food so he is quiet
  • Isabelle or the girls mothering Jace
  • Any of the girls pulling faces at one another
  • Blaming viewers for their mistakes
  • A trip to a cheap tat shop or supermarket (bonus for both)
  • Girls making a tiktok, or referring to a tiktok (such as dancing or singing)
  • Isabelle reading
  • Not showing certain meals (e.g. dinner) cause they are non vegan food despite saying they are vegans
  • Car problems
  • Confirmation that they are homeschooling the girls
Can we have 'Oh My Goodness' under phrases please

Klh1977

I got one of these yesterday

whatamess123

VIP Member
Can someone kindly advise the name of this family of ten that’s being mentioned, if this is allowed? Cheers
It`s Taina Licciardo Toivola and she hashtags underneath Mom of 10 kids.Eldest (Leonardo) no longer lives at home.He`s married to Jenna ,and they live in a small apartment.I watched a vlog where the whole family descended on them for a long weekend!!Their worth a watch for sure ,but her non stop energy wears me out!!:)x