Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hot hot

VIP Member
They have more days off then they have ice creams and they have a lot of ice creams.
Seriously though, if they did that on a traditional job they’d be fired by now.
I've just looked mental health say us 10th ofoctober I know for sure there having a day off but not sure what day

Reactions: 5

Hot hot

VIP Member
Do you wanna know what I think well here goes I think they get a tin for them all and go to the beach begging and the pool please leave me a penny or 2 our car broke the kids are starving as we gone vegan we had to leave the dog at home we cant send kids to school couse we cant aford the fees so please leave a penny or 2 oh ps we cant aford a cake for our 15 year old but we do have po box wink wink

• Haha

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
A court date after being charged would likely be on public record, as would a bankruptcy or repossession hearing. There are solicitors databases that have listings of court dates in advance. Cant remember the name.
I know what you mean but I think they only list cases from 10am Monday to Friday and not 14 days in advance (I think).

Offtobuttonmoon

VIP Member
I’m in serious trouble thanks to Madam Seacroft. I’m awaiting a visit from the Spaniel [email protected].

Uninspired by her hairdressing skills and being unable to go to the groomers due to shielding I foolishly decided I could possibly aspire to dog grooming. You should see the state of my beloved hound...

The beautiful dog I once shared my life with is unrecognisable but thankfully blissfully unaware of the unintentional devastation I’ve caused her.

I’m going to bath her in the hope it may look better after conditioner and perfume. This is however unlikely. Will I be sent to Switzerland?
That's the beauty of dogs, I'm sure she'd still love you to bits despite the 'enthusiastic trim' 😄🐾
Let's hope we can bring our pets when we go to Switzerland. Toblerone in one hand and snuggled up to my dogs...ahh bliss 🥰

• Heart

Sour_Grapes123

Has anything the real Inghams ever said or claimed ever happened though? They're always saying they have stuff on Chris and Sarah but I'm yet to see any evidence other than the stuff we already know
Well I totally agree with you there. Aren’t they the ones who were supposed to arrange the “no room to groom” protest in London and only the mum from the Unique Fam (who used to do really funny skits of Chris and Sarah) went and she did a video about it upset because they travelled all the way down from Leeds and nothing happened. If only there was a proper movement that actually focussed on all problematic Youtubers properly.

I don't know, but is it because if he said Madeleine's name he might get that vlog demonetised?
If that’s true it makes me hate him even more. Cash over fucking conscience he is.