Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up now but didn't lazy when showing the learning books say issys was a photography one? It does seem all they want for her now is to he big on sm! Yes she may like it most people do but that and then the camera seems they are pushing that and dont care about any other subjects or her future

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I think the are stupid liars with an extra dose of stupid.

I think he was asleep on the sun lounger.
Probably left him on the beach. They have been known to do that.

Reactions: 8
Also apparently creepy kicked off alot as wasn't allowed to film the classes especially swimming as he couldn't understand why as he's so famous

Reactions: 18
As soon as they said they were going to Portugal I thought of Maddie instantly. It's such famous case how can you not. They are full of it.

View attachment 234131looking good there Chris
I am howling at this omg

Reactions: 13
Isabelle honey, I hope you read this comment. You need to ask your mum which examination board she will be entering you for to sit your GCSE’s, then you need to ask her to get you a reading list of the curriculum that examination board uses for their exam papers. Each Board sets questions on different texts and proses, and you need to study the relevant ones for your exams. I speak from experience here. My son was moving schools when there was disruption in his life due to my husband moving him to live with him, then him returning to me. He had studied some texts that had no relevance to the texts being used at his final school, so he couldn’t sit the exams. You need to find out now Isabelle, at the start of this academic year. Please do ask your mum as she needs to make a decision now. Think of your future, you matter girl x

Reactions: 61
So they went past the apartment that tragically the unknown folded with the disappearance of a young girl, we all know the story and location yet the Inghams didn't just innocently end up going past, come on Inghams we are not stupid, they purposely went to the area and past apartment. They are sick and disgusting and shouldn't be even mentioning it for vlog footage.
If it happened to one of theirs and people went past they would hate it and call people disgusting, but nope it's OK for them because they are OK. Come on YouTube get this sick low disgusting ignorant cretins off youtube.

Reactions: 39
should we bring back the bingo vlog post? if we put to go ether some categories etc and i’ll watch the vlog and tick them off!

Reactions: 21
Sorry Sarah!I still call bullsh*t on that statement!You do know don`t you ,you`ve said in a vlog how happy the girls were at that oh so expensive private school?Now ,they aren`t ,and have happily chosen to home/(cough) travel school with you? Again ,sorry ,but which is it?Also ,everybody i know with school aged children ,whether well educated themselves or not ,have struggled to keep up with their children`s schooling at home these past months.Also ,just to finish ,bet if you`d stopped filming their every moment for youtube ,they`d have had zero negative responses from their peers!Oops ,one second ,that WASN`T their choice was it? IT WAS YOURS!!!

Reactions: 19
Do you wanna know what I think well here goes I think they get a tin for them all and go to the beach begging and the pool please leave me a penny or 2 our car broke the kids are starving as we gone vegan we had to leave the dog at home we cant send kids to school couse we cant aford the fees so please leave a penny or 2 oh ps we cant aford a cake for our 15 year old but we do have po box wink wink

Reactions: 5
Plus a baguette, my stomach is hurting just thinking of all those carbs.
I've found past 30 that too much carbs make me feel awful. I've said this before but Sarah and I are the same age. She needs face and hand cream with an SPF - no need to spend lots of money but it will help her skin. Also a lipblam with SPF. Oh and a decent bloody haircut. She must think so little of herself? spending everyday on yet more food but she looks run down and worn out.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.