Ingham Family #124 If we are here to diagnose Chris, I think he’s got crabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is a minghams holiday and that usually comes with drama 😂 but don’t you find this holiday has been really weird even for them some think is up and I can’t put my finger on it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 45
they have had so many videos taken down for violating community guidelines so how many do they have to have before they get in trouble with youtube?? Like banned from it?

Reactions: 28
they have had so many videos taken down for violating community guidelines so how many do they have to have before they get in trouble with youtube?? Like banned from it?
Have they had them taken down by YouTube or removed them themselves?

Reactions: 12
That’s a good question- they may have been warned and took them down themselves - if they didn’t then I would Expect a strike on their channel from YT

Reactions: 13
If you try to play it it just says it’s been removed due to violating community guidelines.. there’s about 10. Surely that’s not flagging youtube to investigate their channel. I thought it was 3 strikes and your out

Reactions: 18
if you clicked on the deleted videos, you’d get the message saying “this video has been removed for violating YouTube’s community guidelines.” So I’m sure it’s done by youtube.

As for being banned, I think it depends on if they violated the rules again in a new video within 3 months after the first strike.

Reactions: 16
I hope one day we look back at daily family bloggers with the same scorn as smacking children or smoking around children. The Inghams are one of the worst offenders, not only for their content but for the frequency of their content.

Take Isla for example, they started daily vlogging from when she was 3 years old. THREE. Thing about that for a second, think about what your life was like as a 3 year old. Has there been any other time in history when a child has had every day of their lives broadcast for the world to see. We see her crying when she hurts herself, scared, we see her private moments, happy moments - everything.

They girls are used to getting instant gratification with everything they do. They are not old enough to give consent to this. It worries me that these girls only know how to perform for a camera. Do they see activities as worthwhile if they’re not recording them? Chris and Sarah love to say that we only see 20 minutes of their day but to get a 20 minute video they are recording everything.

There are ways to do this stuff properly and I do not think all family vloggers are inherently bad but the daily stuff has to stop. These girls are living a strange and damaging life and they have no outside influence anymore because they’ve been dragged out of school. Sarah and Chris are not able to teach them - not because they’re stupid or because I don’t like them but because even if they were at home with a proper schedule, two parents do not have the time to teach a year 4 (?), Year 7 and Year 10 child everything they need to know (while looking after a toddler) - there would be very few parents that could, there are only so many hours in the day. Even the most dedicated parents in the world would struggle - it’s one thing to know stuff but to be able to teach and engage children to learn is a completely different set of skills, something a lot of parents have realised over the last 6 months! Making memories and having experiences is only a small part of an over all education.

What started out as cute vlogs with normal parents has turned into an utter tit show. Not only devoid of quality content but also damaging their children - in a variety of different ways.

I’m not a fan of abuse being directed at the children and personally would never do it, I’ve already had a warning on here for trying to moderate others, which was fair enough 😂 but I just feel like these children have so much against them right now that I hate to see stuff written about them online when they are in a position they have no control over.

Seeing Isabelle starting to take photos of her cleavage in bikinis etc is just so sad. Yes, kids do it and yes she’s reaching that age now but most children get to experiment with that behind closed doors and with parents who won’t take advantage of that fact and let the world see it. She’s on a public platform and she’s vulnerable. Let her have some privacy you idiotic parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 104
That’s a good question- they may have been warned and took them down themselves - if they didn’t then I would Expect a strike on their channel from YT
I strongly believe YouTube deleted the videos, not the Inghams. Because if it’s the Inghams, they would surely opt to set it to private instead of deleting it (as we have seen in an earlier incident.) A private video views are counted towards channel views, while deleted ones are not.

We know how mad these people are about numbers; they would try to avoid losing them at all costs.

Reactions: 28
Even the time leading up to this holiday was getting stranger (even for them). Obviously lockdown was strange for most people to a certain extent, but that's when their behaviour seemed to get more... erratic? Nonsensical?

They said they would not travel until there was a vaccine, which they must have realised would take longer than by the summer.

When going to the Maldives they said the pandemic was all hype, but then when they got back they seemed to spend the time until the shops opened barely leaving the house - unless it was Chris or Sarah going to the supermarket. I know we were supposed to "stay at home" but walks etc were encouraged but there was just weird pictures of Chris staring out into the garden saying he missed the outside.

Jane and Steve disappeared at this time too. By the time of Esmes birthday in sure you could visit in peoples garden, but there was no mention of them. If they were high risk or shielding I would have expected Chris or Sarah to do some shopping for them or take them things, they just stopped mentioning them.

They spent money on a new caravan to then immediately hire a camper van.

Then the euro trip of dreams. So far the only place they seem to have planned to visit was verdon gorge. Everything else has been just driving to no where, no where to stay, random expensive gifts in a dark car park, and playing in the dirt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Did Chris slip in a quick re-dye of his hair while he was back in the UK?, the ginge tinge seems less.

So, they took a Landrover to Europe, towing a caravan.. I'd have been more shocked if it hadn't broken down, most unreliable cars in the world those.

Reactions: 29
They spent money on a new caravan to then immediately hire a camper van.
I've never seen anyone hemorrhage money like the Inghams. Shaking my head whilst typing it, because ultimately they're going to go bust leaving everyone else to pick up the pieces

I hope we're all looking forward to the epic, amazing and exciting vlog tonight that Chris has promised us. They've been awfully quiet on social media 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Guys what vlogs got removed from YT?

Just caught up with latest vlog omg big Sarah is losing it repeating same as yesterday pretending to design blankets still going on about her imaginary friends still showing Esme's age 3+ school book (she's high school age btw)
Still sleeping in carparks and touring truck stops with cheap grub.

Living it just as large as your bum my friend 😜

• Haha
I hope one day we look back at daily family bloggers with the same scorn as smacking children or smoking around children. The Inghams are one of the worst offenders, not only for their content but for the frequency of their content.

Take Isla for example, they started daily vlogging from when she was 3 years old. THREE. Thing about that for a second, think about what your life was like as a 3 year old. Has there been any other time in history when a child has had every day of their lives broadcast for the world to see. We see her crying when she hurts herself, scared, we see her private moments, happy moments - everything.

They girls are used to getting instant gratification with everything they do. They are not old enough to give consent to this. It worries me that these girls only know how to perform for a camera. Do they see activities as worthwhile if they’re not recording them? Chris and Sarah love to say that we only see 20 minutes of their day but to get a 20 minute video they are recording everything.

There are ways to do this stuff properly and I do not think all family vloggers are inherently bad but the daily stuff has to stop. These girls are living a strange and damaging life and they have no outside influence anymore because they’ve been dragged out of school. Sarah and Chris are not able to teach them - not because they’re stupid or because I don’t like them but because even if they were at home with a proper schedule, two parents do not have the time to teach a year 4 (?), Year 7 and Year 10 child everything they need to know (while looking after a toddler) - there would be very few parents that could, there are only so many hours in the day. Even the most dedicated parents in the world would struggle - it’s one thing to know stuff but to be able to teach and engage children to learn is a completely different set of skills, something a lot of parents have realised over the last 6 months! Making memories and having experiences is only a small part of an over all education.

What started out as cute vlogs with normal parents has turned into an utter tit show. Not only devoid of quality content but also damaging their children - in a variety of different ways.

I’m not a fan of abuse being directed at the children and personally would never do it, I’ve already had a warning on here for trying to moderate others, which was fair enough 😂 but I just feel like these children have so much against them right now that I hate to see stuff written about them online when they are in a position they have no control over.

Seeing Isabelle starting to take photos of her cleavage in bikinis etc is just so sad. Yes, kids do it and yes she’s reaching that age now but most children get to experiment with that behind closed doors and with parents who won’t take advantage of that fact and let the world see it. She’s on a public platform and she’s vulnerable. Let her have some privacy you idiotic parents.
When I was reporting videos last night I came across so many of Isla ill it was ridiculous

• Sad
  • Angry
Notice since the new car they Drive only an hour and a half each time? Is that because it’s struggling to pull such a heavy load minghams, bloody making it out as if they are taking their time now lol
They drove all day the other day and next part of journey into Portugal was an hour and half I believe. The truck stops will be to rest and stretch legs too I’d imagine

Reactions: 8
So I thought Sara designs all her products she sells? She said for the blanket she showed on the most recent vlog that she had found an artist that did animals exactly how she wanted and asked them to draw some palm trees to go with it. So surely that artist has designed it and sarah just put the drawings on the blanket and decided on some colours. Anyone could "design" blankets like that. I hope the artist gets a decent percentage of sales revenue.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.