Ingham family #120 Get a flipping grip it's only Frank on Sarah's lip enjoying the rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Chris caught bus to Alicante, plane then to Brussels, bus to Calais, to be met by Steve who drove the car over onto ferry, drops car off to Chris at Calais and Steve goes back foot passenger to Dover on ferry, Jayne waiting to pick him up and take him home. Chris in this case will have not stepped foot in the uk. Just a thought. Who knows
But ......., haven’t they fallen out with Steve and Jane and aren’t they shielding? ...., who knows but I need a rant

Reactions: 12
oh dear oh dear, it appears i've been blocked on the support the minghams and ifam fb page :eek: the thing is i've never commented on there before....wonder if they've been matching up names with the mingham truth page :ROFLMAO: if so....how do they know which camp i'm in 😎
School girl /boy error! You need 2 Facebook accounts for situations like this!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think Chris caught bus to Alicante, plane then to Brussels, bus to Calais, to be met by Steve who drove the car over onto ferry, drops car off to Chris at Calais and Steve goes back foot passenger to Dover on ferry, Jayne waiting to pick him up and take him home. Chris in this case will have not stepped foot in the uk. Just a thought. Who knows
Don't think we'll ever know but I'm with you in thinking he hasn't come back for the car unless he got a flight from Portugal.

School girl /boy error! You need 2 Facebook accounts for situations like this!
Any update on the driveway situation?

Reactions: 6
121 - Sarah is easily goaded, the e-scooters are overloaded and they are still spreading covid

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The Ingham Family #121 - Postcards from Costa Blanca, On the run cos Creepy's a...not very nice man 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just had a video pop up from @sloan.Finally ,someone is taking note of the inapropriate content these 2 put out!He`s also addressed the issues with Chris.Nice job Sloan!(y)

Mod added (they've got 50k subs so not a small scummy)

he’s taking complete sense and they absolutes she should be cancelled years ago when the customs spoke out. This needs to be shared and heard by team you ant the remaining ifam and parents! I hope this has an impact they do far worse than some but never get challenged, makes me wonder begat Chris kniw/or has over YouTube at times!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is what they will claim. But then hey Steve has to self quarantine for 2 weeks 😂

It would be great if border patrol notice he's only just got back from France when he trys to leave and the computer says no 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm trying to catch up 🤣 dis someone say Chris's car has left the drive? I'm sure his was only a 5 seater hence take Sarah's so how would that work?

Reactions: 3
Chatting to Sl04N and he is making a part 2 today on the Ingham, I’ve just given him HEAPS of dirt so if you want go and message him on Twitter so he has as much info as possible, the more people who see what they’re really like will be a big wake up call this could be it!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What I find really odd..doesn't Isabelle especially want to chill in her room at home, without her family around her all the time, watching tv, listening to music, talking to friends, whatever . that's what I did at her age..not going on holiday every 5 minutes, they all must be exhausted? I don't know I just find it all very strange, that they're using their own children as cash cows.
yes I agree, we have just come back from a break and apart from meal times I havent seen my 16 and 12 year old boys because they are catching up and chilling in their rooms,both them and my daughter who has actually sat with me today have said how good it is to be home even though they had a ball on holiday , my 12 year old said hes missed his friends and has played on his x box most of the day

Reactions: 15
duck me, the world has gone to tit. I blame The Inghams.
They're really not that famous or influential but ok if it makes you feel better! 😂

(Sarah, if you're reading this, don't get any funny ideas above your station....you ain't all that, Girlfriend!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ingham family #121 chasing dreams catching viruses were they are benidorm quick stop ibis

Reactions: 4
So is this vlogging for only 3/4 days going to be a permanent thing or is it just a cover up for Chris to come back to the U.K for the car.

If this is what is happening then I’m truly disgusted since he, Sarah & Isabelle all were/are experiencing covid symptoms.

Reactions: 14
Slightly off topic but I’m so confused about how creepy can deny he’s ginger?! If you watch the wedding video (and look at Esme and Jace) he’s CLEARLY a red head. Nothing wrong with it either! His hair actually looks so much better here. Long black and stuck to his forehead he just looks like a twit

also 90% sure his brows are pencilled in here or does he also dye them black now?!
😂😂😂😂 that’s hysterical

is he wearing makeup? he don’t look too happy

Reactions: 7
He's probably left Jace on the beach guarding his beloved beanie, whilst he bobs about trying to avoid the coastguards and Border Force patrols. He may well struggle. Being such a meticulous planner, he did his re-search and checked that the coast was clear but didn't realise quite how far it was as he was looking through his wide angled lens at the time! 😂
didnt they get inflatables from their holiday and the inflatable sofa from the awning, he`ll be floating his way to the UK as we type !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Slightly off topic but I’m so confused about how creepy can deny he’s ginger?! If you watch the wedding video (and look at Esme and Jace) he’s CLEARLY a red head. Nothing wrong with it either! His hair actually looks so much better here. Long black and stuck to his forehead he just looks like a twit

also 90% sure his brows are pencilled in here or does he also dye them black now?!
And those, my fellow Tattlers, are the eyes of a man child who has realised he is going to have to start hiding his ibis receipts a bit better now that he put a ring on it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.