Ingham family #120 Get a flipping grip it's only Frank on Sarah's lip enjoying the rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Ingham Family #121 Vlogs getting reported left right & centre. Time to give it up & get down to the job centre!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Well that's me blocked on the fan page, I only asked Sarah if Chris had got a flight back home to buy a new car/or his he already on his way back to pick up the caravan to continue with the van life🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Well that's me blocked on the fan page, I only asked Sarah if Chris had got a flight back home to buy a new car/or his he already on his way back to pick up the caravan to continue with the van life🤣.
That’s a yes then 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did we ever find out where the place they were heading before tragedy hit was?

Sounds like someone is trying to catch a creep
If he ends up on FACEBOOK Live with predator hunters at his door I'm going to HOWL!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Lazy sitting at a garage thinking she's posh
Creepys come home to get a quick nosh

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is what shows on Instagram under teens of Instagram! Would you really want your 14 year old mixed in with these pictures?
578747C7-4813-4C45-BF5B-E4A9234FD77B.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Sarah's having a moan, Chris has gone home, big Frank's back to give them a loan

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
sitting in her van thinking she's queen
While he comes home to get a teen

Reactions: 24
Did we ever find out where the place they were heading before tragedy hit was?

If he ends up on FACEBOOK Live with predator hunters at his door I'm going to HOWL!!!
They didn't say, gotta keep up the suspense but my bets on Portugal because he said it was a whistle stop tour of Spain when they were outside Barcelona

Reactions: 7
Omg these new titles for the new thread, you guys have me howling! I wish we could have them all 🤣🤣🤣

what are we betting that Chris cheats on Sarah while he’s away?!

Reactions: 20
[QUOTE="Ellweez, post: 2183817, member: 67625"
what are we betting that Chris cheats on Sarah while he’s away?!
[/QUOTE]

No time - he has to cheat on quarantine rules and get back to Spain!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Chris caught bus to Alicante, plane then to Brussels, bus to Calais, to be met by Steve who drove the car over onto ferry, drops car off to Chris at Calais and Steve goes back foot passenger to Dover on ferry, Jayne waiting to pick him up and take him home. Chris in this case will have not stepped foot in the uk. Just a thought. Who knows

Reactions: 22
I was watching some old vlogs today I know I was bored don’t judge 🤣
Anyways I couldn’t believe how favoured Isla was I was beginning to think it was my imagination but nope it was tangible.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.