Ingham family #120 Get a flipping grip it's only Frank on Sarah's lip enjoying the rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, another thread already!

These two suggestions seem to be tied so I combined the two. Hope that's ok @Wilma57 and @BorisBear

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

TLDR
-The Inghams murdered a butterfly using an ice cream
- Big Frank has returned
- Sarah caught up with Tattle and had a rant about Chris coming home to collect a new car. Chris pipped up but. being the big man that he is, he didn't show his face on camera.
- Sarah nearly dropped the f bomb during said rant but saved herself and said flipping instead
- Once again Sarah (probably drunk on Echo Falls) was sharing personal details on her Instagram stories but it's ok because she deleted it when she sobered up
- Sarah has been sharing all the messages of support she has received to convince us she has fans
- In a town of 2000 people, 30 'ifam' were apparently chasing the Inghams. They were probably trying to make them leave the town.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
This is the 6th thread this month. Got to say they are at least giving us plenty to talk about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wow i’m honoured, buckle up & enjoy the road trip goals of the minghams & frank

Reactions: 19

These two suggestions seem to be tied so I combined the two. Hope that's ok @Wilma57 and @BorisBear

View attachment 218900
View attachment 218901

TLDR
- Big Frank has returned
- Sarah caught up with Tattle and had a rant about Chris coming home to collect a new car. Chris pipped up but. being the big man that he is, he didn't show his face on camera.
- Sarah nearly dropped the f bomb during said rant but saved herself and said flipping instead
- Once again Sarah (probably drunk on Echo Falls) was sharing personal details on her Instagram stories but it's ok because she deleted it when she sobered up
- Sarah has been sharing all the messages of support she has received to convince us she has fans
- In a town of 2000 people, 30 'ifam' were apparently chasing the Inghams. They were probably trying to make them leave the town.

So happy you've put creepy and her rant in the op, thank you 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You know, for people that apparently have money, they talk about money so much. My auntie is a millionaire, my dad is wealthy, both of whom don’t talk about money. Ever. At all. Because it’s distasteful and crude. They’re such weird creatures creepy and lazy!

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Not watched todays vlog yet. Oh the excitement that’s about to be ensued 🙄
But it’s clearly they’ve used her as the thumbnail for perverts to watch and get views and god forbid lazy has left creepy with 3 of the kids I am scared for them all!

Reactions: 11
You know, for people that apparently have money, they talk about money so much. My auntie is a millionaire, my dad is wealthy, both of whom don’t talk about money. Ever. At all. Because it’s distasteful and crude. They’re such weird creatures creepy and lazy!
But do they have money :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
so today she said they are going to 4 or 5 more countries, anyone wants to make some guesses,

HI STEVE

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
So there is loads of ifam in the village but nobody to help. Plus they use the chanel to learn English... God help them if that's the case. Looks like they have their finance sorted for the new car.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
If they have to buy a new car , how is this holiday/farce only costing £3000 more than originally planned ? Even if they’ve found some inbred to lend them a car and drive it out to them they still have to buy another tit heap when they get home again
Also before they set out on this debacle they stated they were visiting 10 countries nit that has been downgraded to France , Spain and a alleged 4 more

Reactions: 15

View attachment 218900
View attachment 218901

TLDR
- Big Frank has returned

Like is said yesterday after see her rant she a fat twit not happy to send her kid back to school the one that in year six and not happy to send them back to school in September but happy to troll around different countries and packed beach’s double standards you pair of absolute twit stick that in your rant you twit before you start thinking you stick to the rules

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.