Ingham family #120 Get a flipping grip it's only Frank on Sarah's lip enjoying the rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously fatty can’t cope on her own so greasy (who could of got his mop cut and dyed before he left )Coupled with the quarantine lies is too much of a Pussy to risk it and have found a stooge to bring a car out , the chavavan will have to be fumigated and sold on eBay after this tit fest as otherwise they will have to sell their souls for finance to get a decent car , , living your best lives , chasing your dreams #cunts #vanlife #liars #bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Lazy at 6.24...."It's a no, we're not, we're not", looking like she's swallowed a wasp. You could see she was fuming throughout that segment. And Creepy was audibly exhaling when she kept interrupting him.
Yet again the real seacroft Sarah, shining through brightly for all to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The 30 girls from that tiny town had likely heard about this loud English family that had parked up in the local garage, and were curious about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
They keep saying 'basically'. It drives me mad BUT after reading Urban Dictionary I understand why they use it so much...

"This is the word you use when you want to explain something but don't actually have any depth of knowledge. Just say 'basically' a whole bunch and everyone will still think you're super smart and thank you for shielding them from potentially complex concepts."

Good luck with the home schooling ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Omg Big Sarah has had us all laughing our heads off , 30 girls from that tiny Spanish village chased them on scooters for selfies and said they use their channel to learn English lmao
SHUT THE HELL UP U BIG FAT LIAR

People in the UK don't even know who yous are let alone a little place in Spain
You are deluded and fame hungry don't forget your channels dying and no one cares about your family stop living in fantasy land and I seriously think you have mental health issues you need to address that your making people up then believing they exist

Your a disgrace lying all the time
When they said 30 it gave away it was a lie, where do you ever see 30 girls hanging out apart from a lesson at school. You especially wouldnt see a group that big in an inner UK city together let alone a small Spanish town
Either they are lying or creepy is seeing triple in his excitement.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Imagine being at school in Minglanilla years down the line learning history, when your teacher talks about 2020, there'll be no mention about the global pandemic - no it'll be all about the weird british family that descended upon the quiet little town who holidayed on the garage forecourt for almost a week. At least there's been no woohooing all about town on the scooters.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
When they said 30 it gave away it was a lie, where do you ever see 30 girls hanging out apart from a lesson at school. You especially wouldnt see a group that big in an inner UK city together let alone a small Spanish town
Either they are lying or creepy is seeing triple in his excitement.
They were using a wide angle lens

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ll bet they’re getting towed to a caravan park ... like they should have done days ago !! That’s how long it took for the cogs to turn In their well travelled brains !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
MUM & DAUGHTER OUT AND UP TO NO GOOD! SPAIN | VANLIFE EUROPE 2020

Isabelle starts the vlog by moaning about her appearance. She thought she would show us her morning routine. She gives us another bloody bathroom tour and shows us her outfit. Montage of Isabelle washing her face and eating breakfast. She then says good morning to Jace, who is watching cartoons. Then it's time for Jace's home schooling and today Isabelle is trying to get him to do animal impressions. How riveting. Isabelle tells him he's so clever. So clever that he can't say any word other than 'car'.

Creepy says good morning and shows us that the girls are doing Tik Toks and reading. He's trying to embrace himself being on camera today because every piece of footage of himself from the last few day he has deleted. Is it because he doesn't like my screenshots? He's been feeling bad about himself recently because of his hair. Ah bless his little cotton socks, he must get home asap to get a poorly pack and some bitty from mummy. He wants to give us an update on the car. They have a plan to rescue themselves from their situation. Lazy pipes up and says it's coming together. There's lots of pieces that need to work at the same time. There's a few things they need to secure before they know they can pull it off. AKA they need to work out how Creepy will get into and out of the UK without getting that £1000 fine for not self isolating. The car is a write off. Lazy asks if anyone would actually pay £20k to fix their car. Creepy says it would be worth it if is was a brand new Land Rover discovery but Lazy screeches at him that it wouldn't. Creepy considered paying the 20k to fix the car. They've spoken about changing Lazy's car at the end of the year because the old one wasn't her dream car. It would be a waste of money to hire a car because they're visiting 4/5 other countries. Lazy and Creepy are felling sad about the car because it's been left in Valencia. The plan they have will cost then £3k extra but it's not the end of the world. I bet they will try and claim it on tax. They've turned the situation into an adventure and the children have loved it. Shame their faces don't say the same. Creepy has felt worried but they're in a lovely place and have enjoyed their time in the garage overlooking the graveyard.

Lazy and Isabelle are off to the supermarket for water, shaving cream and baby wipes. At the supermarket Lazy wants to film because the water is so cheap. It's less than a euro for a big bottle of water. Lazy shows us her full trolley and wonders how they will get it home. They end up balancing the drinks on the foot board of the scooter. Lazy and Isabelle have an iced coffee. Lazy cackles because Isabelle chugged hers. PE lesson next as Isabelle tries to throw the rubbish into the recycling bin. Then it's time for a fanta. Lazy films Isabelle on her scooter with all the shopping.

Lazy tells us they scooted for 20 minutes but the sun is so strong. They're at the red chair restaurant and Esme thought the worker was giving her the entire bag of ice. The sun is really strong in the evening. There were 30 girls chasing the Inghams on their scooters for a selfie and they're now out the front watching the YouTube channel. they don't speak English but Lazy thinks they use the channel to learn English. Except they don't because this is on the list of Lazy's story times that never actually happened. Footage of Jace asleep on Lazy. Creepy says it might be the last night in the town so they're celebrating with a plate of tater tots. Lazy pretends they're still vegetarian and living off omelette sandwiches for dinner. She says they will definitely be out of there tomorrow but Creepy says they might be.

Drone footage with the 2am song. Lazy films what she thinks is a castle in the distance and Lazy wonder whether they should go for an evening scoot. Isabelle reminisces about Scotland and the girls tell 'funny stories'. Isla has a lollypop shoved in her mouth and Lazy tells her that her dress reminds her of a bridesmaid dress from the 80s. Lazy wants to go to the castle.

Creepy says they 'drove' 2 seconds around the corner and it is a castle. Lazy asks if they can imagine living there. Lazy is out of breath and tells us they walked up the last few streets because of the locals. Creepy is getting his drone out. Drone shots of the castle and town. Isabelle takes a photo. The sun goes down and Lazy tells us they're off back to the caravan. 'Emotional' music plays. She thinks the situation has been a blessing in disguise. It's been nice to wind down and visit a Spanish town to see their traditions and way of life. Lazy is grateful for the experience. More drone footage.

Lazy asks Jace if it's a beautiful sky. The girls are over at the helipad on their scooters.

End of vlog

Even Creepy wants his wife to shut up. Hopefully Mummy includes some headache tablets in his poorly pack, along with tuna sandwiches, hair dye, a multipack of coke and some oil for the new car.
Capture6.PNG

That looks quite dangerous. Hospital visit waiting to happen.
Capture12.PNG

Hi Frank
Capture17.PNG

'I'm so grateful for this experience'. Really?
Capture4.PNG

Capture8.PNG
Capture13.PNG
Capture15.PNG
Capture16.PNG
Capture7.PNG
Capture1.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
In all seriousness, however they are getting back on the road I do hope they’ve remembered to bring Big Franks Passport with them.

‘Table for 7 please’
Frank don’t need a passport fooooo’s he’s got diplomatic immunity. They just wave ‘im through to VIP area

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I know he’s a p<n>once but when he was trying to explain (badly and not explain at all) about the car and what was going on I did feel a little sorry for him with the whale moaning in the background interrupting him every time he was giving HIS opinion!

They are desperate for views aren’t they dragging out what’s going on for the last 3 days “we will let you know tomorrow what’s going on” then update with just word vomit that means nothing about an update! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hope the kiddie IFAM are behaving themselves tonight in the comments - they don't want another rant of their idol but we do.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What I find really odd..doesn't Isabelle especially want to chill in her room at home, without her family around her all the time, watching tv, listening to music, talking to friends, whatever . that's what I did at her age..not going on holiday every 5 minutes, they all must be exhausted? I don't know I just find it all very strange, that they're using their own children as cash cows.

Reactions: 38
I know he’s a p<n>once but when he was trying to explain (badly and not explain at all) about the car and what was going on I did feel a little sorry for him with the whale moaning in the background interrupting him every time he was giving HIS opinion!

They are desperate for views aren’t they dragging out what’s going on for the last 3 days “we will let you know tomorrow what’s going on” then update with just word vomit that means nothing about an update! 🙄
He came across as the most sensible of the two during that chat.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So the 30 Spanish ‘ifam’ watch their channel to learn English ?? 🧐
I can just hear the 30 girls in a circle now saying “ok, so, let’s all say it together, bur-gah.”

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I sit and wonder if they listen to what they actually say. And I also wonder what the hell has happened to the Spanish education system if children need to apparently use these illiterate idiots to learn the English language as usually, children in European counties are pretty much bilingual by their early teens.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I can’t stop laughing at Lazy stood hands on hips, scowling and slavering behind creepy while he spouts his crap 🤣🤣 you could so tell he wanted to tell her to shut the duck up 😂 He had to keep looking away 🤣.
Was it safe to carry all that shopping on those scooters? Issy looked like she was about to topple over 🙈.
It really does come to something when you class having a can of tango away from the rest of the family a treat, in fact no, scrap that, it was probably the only time they can consume anything without Jason the omen screaming for it 😳. And I must admit Issy did seem to be enjoying time alone with her mum, something she never gets to do now she’s been tasked as full time nanny.
“I had a 1980’s/1990’s bridesmaids dress just like that” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ffs Sarah!! Doesn’t that tell you anything?!? It’s from hot pants and crop tops to looking like something from an Amish cult
I am so loving this holiday, It really is the gift that keeps on giving.
“1980’s/1990’s bridesmaids dress”,,, I just can’t 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She looks like ragdolly Anna

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.