Ingham family #120 Get a flipping grip it's only Frank on Sarah's lip enjoying the rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like is said yesterday after see her rant she a fat twit not happy to send her kid back to school the one that in year six and not happy to send them back to school in September but happy to troll around different countries and packed beach’s double standards you pair of absolute twit stick that in your rant you twit before you start thinking you stick to the rules
Can’t wait till the privately educated Issy fails her GCSEs then 🙈

Reactions: 19
Chris moaning about his hair being to long. Is that why he has the hat on. He said that’s why his avoided the camera lately. I think it maybe due to the fact his a creepy twit who loves underage girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
They must be having their Gala Dinner tonight to celebrate their last night living in a mechanics forecourt by the Spanish Autopista. In searing heat, Sitting on white plastic chairs and old dirty tyres drinking warm Fanta, sharing a family pack of patatas fritas, with Jace putting rusty garage tools in his mouth. Clevvvvverrrrr Gawjuuuuus Booooiiiiiiiiii.
Whilst furiously deleting comments.

Ahhhhh living life to the max on the road (side).

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Lazy can’t be arsed to look after her children so let’s get the older one to do it. Creepy moaning about his hair. Chris it’s always look like crap. And then creepy and lazy starting to argue on camera but reign it in about the car. And what fun do they have on holiday? Well tiktoking of course.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In all seriousness, however they are getting back on the road I do hope they’ve remembered to bring Big Franks Passport with them.

‘Table for 7 please’

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Omg Big Sarah has had us all laughing our heads off , 30 girls from that tiny Spanish village chased them on scooters for selfies and said they use their channel to learn English lmao
SHUT THE HELL UP U BIG FAT LIAR

People in the UK don't even know who yous are let alone a little place in Spain
You are deluded and fame hungry don't forget your channels dying and no one cares about your family stop living in fantasy land and I seriously think you have mental health issues you need to address that your making people up then believing they exist

Your a disgrace lying all the time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
You know, for people that apparently have money, they talk about money so much. My auntie is a millionaire, my dad is wealthy, both of whom don’t talk about money. Ever. At all. Because it’s distasteful and crude. They’re such weird creatures creepy and lazy!
What’s that phrase - money talks, wealth whispers. So relevant to the Inghams. They may have made a quick and easy few bucks from all this, but absolutely no way are they “set for life” or as rich as they want to appear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I can’t stop laughing at Lazy stood hands on hips, scowling and slavering behind creepy while he spouts his crap 🤣🤣 you could so tell he wanted to tell her to shut the duck up 😂 He had to keep looking away 🤣.
Was it safe to carry all that shopping on those scooters? Issy looked like she was about to topple over 🙈.
It really does come to something when you class having a can of tango away from the rest of the family a treat, in fact no, scrap that, it was probably the only time they can consume anything without Jason the omen screaming for it 😳. And I must admit Issy did seem to be enjoying time alone with her mum, something she never gets to do now she’s been tasked as full time nanny.
“I had a 1980’s/1990’s bridesmaids dress just like that” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ffs Sarah!! Doesn’t that tell you anything?!? It’s from hot pants and crop tops to looking like something from an Amish cult 🙈.
I am so loving this holiday, It really is the gift that keeps on giving.
“1980’s/1990’s bridesmaids dress”,,, I just can’t 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Oh no Sarah £3000 is not the end of the world. God above. I don’t even have half of that well no where near. Basically bragging but in a subtle way.

Reactions: 31
Lazy can’t be arsed to look after her children so let’s get the older one to do it. Creepy moaning about his hair. Chris it’s always look like crap. And then creepy and lazy starting to argue on camera but reign it in about the car. And what fun do they have on holiday? Well tiktoking of course.
Didn't it look nice sitting there behind the caravan on one long row

• Haha
Reactions: 33
About a minute ago Chris said they’ve both been very done and the. They said they’ve both had a great few days. So which is it?

Didn't it look nice sitting there behind the caravan on one long row
Oh yes definitely looks like a great fun jam packed holiday.

Reactions: 17
You know, for people that apparently have money, they talk about money so much. My auntie is a millionaire, my dad is wealthy, both of whom don’t talk about money. Ever. At all. Because it’s distasteful and crude. They’re such weird creatures creepy and lazy!
Yea. It's the same for people who have happy, loving families - they're too busy living life to be hashtagging themselves on Instagram telling everyone how happy they are...oh hi sarah

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can’t stop laughing at Lazy stood hands on hips, scowling and slavering behind creepy while he spouts his crap 🤣🤣 you could so tell he wanted to tell her to shut the duck up 😂 He had to keep looking away 🤣.
Was it safe to carry all that shopping on those scooters? Issy looked like she was about to topple over 🙈.
It really does come to something when you class having a can of tango away from the rest of the family a treat, in fact no, scrap that, it was probably the only time they can consume anything without Jason the omen screaming for it 😳. And I must admit Issy did seem to be enjoying time alone with her mum, something she never gets to do now she’s been tasked as full time nanny.
“I had a 1980’s/1990’s bridesmaids dress just like that” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ffs Sarah!! Doesn’t that tell you anything?!? It’s from hot pants and crop tops to looking like something from an Amish cult 🙈.
I am so loving this holiday, It really is the gift that keeps on giving.
“1980’s/1990’s bridesmaids dress”,,, I just can’t 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jason the omen 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well, at least those Spanish girls will be sprouting a very lot of super good delicious sentences very soon. They’ll be seasonalled English talkers able to order all the whoopers they like now that they’ve emerged themselves in the videos 😊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.