Ingham Family #116 Chasing dreams and doing as they please, but what about Izzy’s GCSE’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This and also the video a few days ago where Isabelle was in the dingy and they were pushing it out to sea and she was basically screaming “please don’t, please stop”.... it went on for ages and made me feel so so uncomfortable
Made me very uncomfortable too. Now he has audio ( no dad, stop dad, dad don’t 🤬) along with all the vile thumbnails they have 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I think the 'somebody' dealing with the vlog was just Isabelle in the back of the car, on her laptop, trying to juggle mothering Jason and averting an indecency crisis - but Sarah and Chris would've known that wouldn't have sounded too good: an exploited minor editing footage of a naked minor
😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐
I wondered that.

Reactions: 9
I don't know the ins and outs of having a youtube channel but why is there an untitled video sitting in their playlist if its not ready to go??? Honest question.
That means it’s been uploaded and waiting to go as far as I am aware, so it’s a case of too busy enjoying ourselves because we only got to the beach an hour ago and can’t delete comments..and this is needed for a vlog tomorrow..

Reactions: 15
Aren't they now 2 days behind? so why would they only just be trying to upload it to YouTube now.

Reactions: 12
That means it’s been uploaded and waiting to go as far as I am aware, so it’s a case of too busy enjoying ourselves because we only got to the beach an hour ago and can’t delete comments..and this is needed for a vlog tomorrow..
Thank you, obviously don't like disabling the comments because the little cult will get fed up.

Reactions: 10
I think the 'somebody' dealing with the vlog was just Isabelle in the back of the car, on her laptop, trying to juggle mothering Jason and averting an indecency crisis - but Sarah and Chris would've known that wouldn't have sounded too good: an exploited minor editing footage of a naked minor
😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐
I thought the exact same

Reactions: 6
I'm guessing YouTube will still have the comments off so the minghams wont need to monitor them

Reactions: 8
They weren’t saying that someone is constantly doing the editing. They said they overlooked it and so they’d sent it to someone to fix. Just saying as some people seem to have the wrong end of the stick.

Reactions: 11
Unfortunately you are right, these kids will not understand until they are late teens early 20's
Totally. I didn’t realise until my 30s that a couple of people had inappropriate communication/start of grooming with me when I was around 11-13.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
That private video has been there since yesterday, it’s the original video without the blur that they made private.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
They can't upload the vlog but she can post about her stupid blankets on Instagram.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
They should be moving onto a new campsite about now shouldn’t they? Must be a week they’ve been at this campsite! What delights awaits us lol. Those poor children dragged from pillar to post

• Sad
Reactions: 8
😮 sorry to hear that.
Thank you x
I’d forgotten about the people and the incidents. Just happened to cross my mind in recent years and realised what it was about and what those people actually were.
I loathe to say this, as there’s no acceptable level, but in the grand scheme of things I wasn’t ‘hurt’.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.