Ingham Family #116 Chasing dreams and doing as they please, but what about Izzy’s GCSE’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what really annoys me about them they are never sorry or admit fault ! Already dismissing the fact they have filmed and released a picture of a naked child ! Then diluting it even further with a we don’t even know if it was Chris or me who filmed it ? What that precious moment with Isla and Jace ? Such precious memories neither of them can remember it ?? !!!!
They make me sick

Reactions: 38
Why do the never admit they’re wrong and apologise? This makes me hate them even more, if they admitted they’re wrongs and explained of apologised, that would be a start, but nobody will ever be able to forget about him grooming young teens, as much as they try and hide it, it just makes people more angry Inghams you need to know it will never just ‘go away’ and people will continue to dig deeper and point anything you do wrong out because you are such a pair of lying worms, you are not decent people! And you both know that deep down

Reactions: 36
Not even a apology on her stories nothing! Chris you knew it was their you fucking edit the vids ! Also you 2 would pf seen child on beach ! Yes maybe parents should not of let child be naked but you don't expect to for screeching family twats turn up with their camera you saw footage hoped it would be ignored you need to apologise makes u wonder what other footage he may have ! Inghams your poor kids ! Dads a nounce and mum a smug greasy bitch all publicity is bad publicity! Hope papers rippe them a new one disgusting humans

Reactions: 31
Europe is very different than here, it’s very common to see naked children running around on the beaches or by pools same as you see a lot more topless women sunbathing

Reactions: 18
Europe is very different than here, it’s very common to see naked children running around on the beaches or by pools same as you see a lot more topless women sunbathing
Are you saying naked children on beaches are a normal part of French culture? If that's what you're saying it gets creepy off the hook.

Reactions: 6
It may well be common, but there is no excuse for showing anyone else's kids in your vlogs, full stop. Whether they are clothed or not, where ever in the world they are, they dont have permission for the kids to be shown, so they shouldn't show them.

Reactions: 28
Are you saying naked children on beaches are a normal part of French culture? If that's what you're saying it gets creepy off the hook.
Even if it is part of the culture, that doesn’t excuse them uploading it for anyone to view, and then apparently distributing it to someone else to edit.

Having a child naked on a beach is very different to filming and uploading it for world wide viewing.

Reactions: 42
im sure its a criminal offence producing a picture of a naked child and distributing it

Reactions: 37
We get television documentaries about Amazonian or African tribes where men, women, and children are shown naked and it's allowed to be televised because it's how they live there. BBC and them never get in trouble for it because it's a "culture" thing. If nude kids on beaches is normal in France then Creepy is going to skate because it's a"culture" thing too. Unless there's a difference that I can't think of yet?

Reactions: 1
that doesn’t excuse them uploading it for anyone to view, and then apparently distributing it to someone else to edit.
I've not seen anyone bring that up before (sorry if they have). It's a very good point - Sarah has now openly admitted that they passed that naked image on to someone else.

This isn't good.

Reactions: 23
I just didn’t think they could be any more stupid and yet here they are, knocking it out of the park.

Reactions: 27
The thing that I don’t understand about these cock goblins is, and I’ve said this before, if you just apologise things don’t get out of hand.

Naked kid on Vlog - ‘Very sorry we didn’t see them, we’ve deleted the Vlog and the footage off our records and will reupload it without that. Again very sorry to anyone who is offended’. SITUATION MANAGED.

Esme and the braids - ‘Very sorry if people have taken this offensively, we didn’t mean to do agricultural appropriation. We’ll take them out ASAP, sorry about our mistake.’ SITUATION MANAGED.

Baby on the Beach - ‘You know what, we messed up and that was terrible parenting and we won’t do it again. Apologies to everyone’ SITUATION MANAGED.

The entire Ibis Thing - ‘You May know of rumours about our marriage, we’re not going to talk about them but we are working through these issues.’

Grooming - Fuck off Creepy and Lazy you can’t apologise for that

Reactions: 65
How about 'oversight'. TV companies are monitored by an independent body, and subject to very strict guidelines.

I also doubt that somebody who had been in the papers for having an inappropriate, sexual interest in Amazonian tribespeople would be allowed to produce a 'documentary' with naked ones in.

Reactions: 23
I've not seen anyone bring that up before (sorry if they have). It's a very good point - Sarah has now openly admitted that they passed that naked image on to someone else.

This isn't good.
Possession, making, and distribution? And no allowance made by the court for the purposes, or intent?

Obviously I am not saying that is what they have done, but it makes you think how careful you have to be as a professional youtuber/videographer. Even MY leg's twitching now.

Reactions: 20
don’t forget about the creepy jace doll that “wasn’t a replica but a representation”

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.