Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy has comfirmed that Esme isn’t going back to the same school
What was the point in sending her to that school for the final two years of primary? Poor girl will have a shock when she returns to public school and she doesn't get the support she was getting at the private one. Everyone in the school will know who Isabelle is too and she will be bullied so badly. The next few years will be miserable for her. I hope that in September 2021 or whenever Lazy decides to let the girls go back to school that they let the girls start the year behind (Esme year 7. Isabelle, year 10) so they can catch up. They certainly won't be learning about the Big Bang Theory and dinosaurs from a book aimed at 8 year olds and trying to identify the flag of Azerbaijan. I'd love to see Lazy try to teach her children all that complicated algebra stuff. She definitely wants Isabelle pregnant at 16 so that she ends up like her; isolated with no friends so she can keep her close.

Personally I'd quit YouTube and move away to a town where they're likely less well known, enrol the girls in a new school and give them a proper chance at life. Wishful thinking but we all know it'll never happen. I could cry for those children. Lazy is only home schooling because Family Fizz do it.

Reactions: 35
calling out peoples kids is a fucking liberty. i know you read here you absolute heffe, just know that you are absolutely disgusting and karma will see you later. a disgusting lowlife bitch with a dirty groomer for a husband

Reactions: 58
Esmes school is joined to the senior school... she’ll be going back eventually. Idiot woman has no sense of safety putting their sch jumpers on YouTube

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Obviously she is going to homeschool or send her back to state education then because Ez private school is a through school by the same name

Reactions: 13
You grab the best screenshots

You can make such lovely veggie and vegan meals and she chooses that crap that looks like cardboard "I didn't know you could get veggie meatballs"... Seriously, what planet is she one. This vegetarian phase won't last long, its already been broken but how long until they have to admit they just love Mince?? They won't be having a nut roast on Xmas day I can bet that right now. Who do they think they're kidding

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
They want to be able to just do things the way they want ! They can’t stand the rules ! Like the dance school they filmed the show which is a big no no and then suddenly the girls are not going there anymore ! Swimming lessons stopped because they couldn’t film them ! Those girls are so secluded from society now it’s scary !!

Reactions: 29
Absolutely no regards to the ongoing pandemic going on, swimming in a pool with others from goodness knows which country, all the kids including Jace hands on rails/chairs and then straight onto the face/mouth. In the changing block opening the doors then straight into the face..it’s only a matter of time until they get it I tell you..and no creepy the multi use wipes I seen next to Jace again won’t kill it!

Reactions: 31
Sarah has the strangest face. It’s like her whole head has swollen and then been flattened a wee bit. Her forehead looks flatter everyday it’s like her face is sinking. I know this sounds mean but she’s a face for the radio that one.
im trying to think who she reminds me of and its bugging me

Reactions: 3
My goodness the head teacher and the board of governors must be delighted. Will the overdue accounts department be pursuing unpaid or in lieu of notice fees ? This might just be another unpaid debt like the outstanding tax bill.

On a lighter note, she cannot ditch her burgers even if they have to be made from leaves . It is worrying she found some that were put in the caravan from home. How many days have they been ‘travelling’?. They were to eat them tonight - they’d been in the bin if they’d festered in my fridge for that long. Furthermore, how are they going to replace their meat proteins? Asking for the ifam

And that they can’t afford the fees

Reactions: 14
Does Sarah normally wear fake eye lashes, because her eyes look weird and lashes look shorter and stubby

Reactions: 11
Is it only me that thinks Sarah’s face actually looks a bit slimmer on tonight’s vlog? Must be that new vegetarian diet that they keep thinking the viewers have forgotten about despite mentioning it in every vlog But seriously I do think it’s looking a bit slimmer, but wind your neck in Sarah I still hate your guts!!

Reactions: 11
Why the fuck would you want to swim in a swimming pool with random strangers during a pandemic. They really are disgusting!!

Reactions: 37
I also have a feeling they don’t shower fully after being in the pool, I am certainly not risking swimming, pools are breeding grounds at the best of time

Reactions: 21
You don’t claim them back as such..... you offset them against your tax bill (I believe). So if your tax bill was £1000 and you had £500 of business expenses you would only pay £500 tax. Someone correct me if I’m wrong!
Accountant here
Tax is worked out from the profit of the business (income minus expenditure) as a percentage of that.
Any expenses reduces their profits and therefore they pay less tax but you don't deduct expenses from the tax bill.
So if they pay 20% tax they are essentially saving 20% of the toll costs.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.