“Influencers” in Dubai - disobeying the rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julia Holbanel an Irish influencer/ onlyfans girl came home from Dubai on Monday evening ... and has tested positive yesterday for Covid 🤣 she’s INCAPABLE of staying in her apartment and not meeting dickheads so this will be interesting !!
This makes me so annoyed, she should have been made to stay in Dubai until she was completely clear of COVID. There is a period where you may get it and not show, I wish they had to come back and quarantine for a week or two to confirm they def don’t have it or even better quarantine in Dubai first, have a test, come back then quarantine before being tested once more before being allowed to go and infect everyone! The poor people who have to work on the airlines or had to get her home that have been in contact with her!!

And by quarantine I mean somewhere it’s enforced like a hotel and at their own expense not in their home with no one about to confirm they are def staying in!

Reactions: 13
Julia Holbanel an Irish influencer/ onlyfans girl came home from Dubai on Monday evening ... and has tested positive yesterday for Covid 🤣 she’s INCAPABLE of staying in her apartment and not meeting dickheads so this will be interesting !!
And she’s on the move already just posted in the car, I followed her after seeing her on here and have had to unfollow she’s the biggest melt of all of them I’ve seen. She’s like a Michael Guineys own brand version of the rest of them absolutely pathetic individual, her prospects for life at the rate she’s going are “high” 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Wish she’d wipe that smile off her face and put on a bloody mask at the VERY least. Smugness in the caption as well 🥴🥴🥴

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Wish she’d wipe that smile off her face and put on a bloody mask at the VERY least. Smugness in the caption as well 🥴🥴🥴
Wow what a terrible look & haircut.

inviting covid 4 times a month.

killing your friends & family 4 times.

well doneZ

Reactions: 13
Just read about one idiot who insisted he and his girlfriend are there for work but added that "obviously they were going to make the most of it" and despite posting a picture of them "working" on a laptop he just had to post another of them by the pool.

What is it with these idiots? They just can't help themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow what a terrible look & haircut.

inviting covid 4 times a month.

killing your friends & family 4 times.

well doneZ
She had alopecia but yes I don’t agree with her actions.

Reactions: 1
Are they all UK influences? No one here in dublin is going on holiday and our numbers are going up. Its from people having feicin parties at Christmas but nowhere near as bad as England. Were all feiced and we're islands !!! Look at New Zealand! Madness

Are they all UK influences? No one here in dublin is going on holiday and our numbers are going up. Its from people having feicin parties at Christmas but nowhere near as bad as England. Were all feiced and we're islands !!! Look at New Zealand! Madness
Sorry no there’s plenty Irish heading away, Julia holbanel and so sue both just back from Dubai and few lesser known ones too

Reactions: 4
tbf I’m not her biggest fan but she hasn’t gone away which I thought she might have done neither has Holly from what I can gather
Holly is! I can’t remember which other Z lister tagged her in a story out there but it was only this week. She’s kept it on the downlow though and is posting recorded or generic stuff.
Still bad but I guess it’s better than trying to flaunt it all publicly for their followers

• Angry
Reactions: 3
The part that infuriates me the most is that the government will definitely be aware of these idiots actions (it’s basically a meme at this point) but their loopholes make it possible.

We’ve never had a full travel ban where airports are closed or policed.

We still haven’t enforced testing.

The enforced quarantine is a joke (myself and my partner had to do it as he tested positive from working in retail when they were open in November). I wasn’t contacted at all despite him giving track and trace my info. He was contacted on the first day after his test and then again on the last day of the 10... We could’ve easily been swanning around central London the entire time. We didn’t even take our bins down or collect any post as it’s a separate part of our building!!

Also the fines are a pisstake. I haven’t heard about anyone being fined for travelling unnecessarily? But a friend of a friend was fined for stepping into someone else’s doorway to drop off a food shop, even though he was wearing a mask and kept a 2 metre distance from them.

Let’s also not forget that a £200 fine to these influencers and “celebs” is pocket change, but to the vast majority of the country it would be a huge amount of money!!

Reactions: 8
A guy called Kieran Noble on Twitter is saying Stephen Bear was arrested this morning in the U.K. coming off his flight ..

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can't believe over 18,000 people liked this. Such sheep!

I can't believe over 18,000 people liked this. Such sheep! No wonder we're in such a mess if so many condone this and buy the work excuse.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I can't believe over 18,000 people liked this. Such sheep!

I can't believe over 18,000 people liked this. Such sheep! No wonder we're in such a mess if so many condone this and buy the work excuse.
I have a feeling over 18k people hated her for it, yet we don’t see that. She is becoming a smug hate figure.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.