“Influencers” in Dubai - disobeying the rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Laura Anderson have a thread on here? She is a whole new level of stupid! She just done a post saying people don’t understand how hard influencing is..how tone deaf is she??..people are losing jobs, frontline service workers are burnt out, people are dying!!!.. she’s a first class idiot..she BOILS my blood 🤬🤬🤬
Laura Anderson has completely lost touch with reality. For me, it’s not the fact she’s an influencer as I couldn’t care less how she makes her money, it’s the fact she deems influencing essential work during a pandemic?!?! It’s such a kick in the teeth to the actual essential and frontline workers during this pandemic.

Laura hun, if you stopped flogging your cheap shite on Instagram, the world would still go on as normal, so your “essential business trip” to Dubai is not essential. You can still advertise fast fashion from your bedroom in the UK and also maybe try looking after your dog for a change.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Let’s make one .. I don’t follow her but watched her stories and basically, she’s a twit 😄

EDIT:
There’s already one, I posted on it ages ago unearthing her glamour model past lol

Reactions: 4
You may have your opinions on her but Olivia Atwood has just posted some stories on influencers being away and she’s got it spot on and sly little dig at Laura I feel...

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
You may have your opinions on her but Olivia Atwood has just posted some stories on influencers being away and she’s got it spot on and sly little dog at Laura I feel...
Olivia went to Portugal during last lockdown and went to work on Towie the day after she came home...Portugal wasn’t on corridor or anything at the time.. she put up photos in swimsuits and said they were throwbacks and blocked and deleted all the comments on her posts calling her out...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Olivia went to Portugal during last lockdown and went to work on Towie the day after she came home...Portugal wasn’t on corridor or anything at the time.. she put up photos in swimsuits and said they were throwbacks and blocked and deleted all the comments on her posts calling her out...
Exactly! I dont think shes ‘calling out’ the influencers in Dubai floating the rules, she pretty much said in her videos she would do it too and will do it if lockdown continues, she’s just saying if you decide to do it then own it and dont make up excuses for it and say its hard work when its not. Doesn’t make her much better in my eyes its just she’s just willing to break the rules and be proud of it rather than break the rules and try to justify it somehow. Either way its still breaking the rules and taking the piss. Laura Anderson is thick as pig tit. How people follow that ditsy airhead I have no idea. This whole “be kind” movement doesnt mean you are exempt of social responsibility. You can’t put peoples lives and livelihoods at risk in the UK by encouraging people to continue to travel during a pandemic and then say “but mind your own business if you disagree with me and dont want to stick your head up my arse! Be kiiiiind” 🤨🤨

Reactions: 16
You may have your opinions on her but Olivia Atwood has just posted some stories on influencers being away and she’s got it spot on and sly little dig at Laura I feel...
Was just coming on to say the same thing! What she said was spot on and I did think it was aimed at Laura unless anyone else has posted anything similar lately!

Reactions: 3
What planet is Laura Anderson on ? Wow. Off to find her thread!

I agree - I know she's broken some rules in the past and don't agree with that obviously but love how she basically said there's a difference between going on holiday and then monetising some pics you take than having to physically go away and work - that's exactly right!

Was just coming on to say the same thing! What she said was spot on and I did think it was aimed at Laura unless anyone else has posted anything similar lately!

I agree - I know she's broken some rules in the past and don't agree with that obviously but love how she basically said there's a difference between going on holiday and then monetising some pics you take than having to physically go away and work - that's exactly right!
Yeah and I think her point also was that influencers can’t sit there and say how hard their life is because they have to go abroad and work which is spot on! No sympathy for anyone who chooses to be an influencer, that’s a career you go in to because you want to it’s not something you just do to keep you going so they can’t cry how difficult it is. Laura chose to go on a programme she knew would get her hundreds of thousands of followers and put her in the spotlight she wasn’t made to so can’t claim how hard it is!

Reactions: 5
call it the bare minimum but i do appreciate olivia for speaking up. she broke the rules beforehand and while it the covid rates weren’t that bad then it’s still no excuse. BUT she has stayed back, spoken out against laura anderson et al and basically admitted that her whole job and livelihood isn’t difficult at all (which is obvious but still kind of embarassing to admit if ur one urself). as we know influencers all copy each other and follow each other around like sheep and i’m glad she hasn’t followed the herd and stayed back when she could of easily gone abroad under a work visa. still, the bar is literally on the ground lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If anyone gets a chance have a look at ‘hells_fitness’ on Instagram, someone I know just shared it, it’s the third post, she’s done a joke / feel about influencers in Dubai haha the part where it says ‘taking videos of me partying to help people back in the uk feel better’

Reactions: 6
Megan Stevens posted yesterday that they’re staying a ‘little bit longer’ and having another ‘adventure’. Why everything has to be so prissy and twee I don’t know but honestly just keep your ‘holiday adventures’ to yourself love. She did a poll today saying did people want to keep hearing about her holiday or not but said in the same post that loads of people had said they loved her updates. Who are these people??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.