“Influencers” in Dubai - disobeying the rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alisha lemay is another one breaking the rules.
Used to love her but now I just think she’s an idiot. Braggy posts and stories to rub it in peoples faces, I think she’s in Tulum not Dubai but still equally frustrating to watch.
Why is this still allowed ?!?!?
[/QUOT

Used to love her but now I just think she’s an idiot. Braggy posts and stories to rub it in peoples faces, I think she’s in Tulum not Dubai but still equally frustrating to watch.
Since she’s been hanging around with the Reddish sisters!!! Think they are serious cling on’s trying to become “influencers”. It’s weird wearing 30 year
old wearing matching clothes and posting “same but different”

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I had a holiday (actually honeymoon) to Dubai which was cancelled in March, rebooked for September- cancelled again, rebooked for November - cancelled again and finally was rebooked for this week. I called Emirates back in December to say i just want to cancel it now and dont want to risk going, they advised me Dubai was open and safe and my holiday will be fine but i said im not happy going when numbers are up here in the UK and risk spreading even more for a few days in the sun and put other peoples life in danger like cabin crew and hotel staff. The lady in customer services thanked me for thinking of others and not being selfish and gave me a full refund. I wish everyone else thought like that but no, its been a hard year for these influences and z list celebs sitting at home all day being paid for adverts, they need a break and time to escape and get content for the gram

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She thinks by posting 'spiritual' stuff about 'live your life' it somehow makes her exempt from the rules. No hun, you're just a selfish, self indulgent idiot. Don't try and dress yourself up as someone you're not

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thoughts on those who went over mid December and decided to stay? Honestly would returning to the UK do any good at this point?

Reactions: 3
Daniel Wellington got back to me asking which influencers that work with them are breaking restrictions... anyone got some insight into this?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sam Gowland is flying out to Dubai as we speak.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Not sure if any of you know India Grace? She's an 18 year old youtuber with around 540k subscribers - unbelievably, she was flying back and forth between LA and London as if the pandemic doesn't exist, caught Covid, then made a video entitled 'coronavirus ruined my 18th birthday'. That was a month ago. But she clearly doesn't give a single duck about public health as she's now in Dubai - how can any of this be classed as 'essential work'? The narcissism is unreal. This is setting such a terrible example to all the young impressionable viewers she has.
Does this girl have her own thread? She really grinds my gears

Reactions: 5
My hairdresser has just posted her and her family have gone to dubai. Wtf? How is this tit even allowed? I’m just jealous tbh, I would like to be on a beach right now in the sun sipping on a cocktail instead of sat indoors in my pjs home schooling my kids... is it too early to open a bottle of wine?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The only thing they influence me to do is block them from my existence 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We all would love that but we are abinding by the rules to save people I was so fed up last year and thinking it was a big scam but it’s actually getting scary now these so called influencers should be positive role models not thick’s

Reactions: 8
My hairdresser has just posted her and her family have gone to dubai. Wtf? How is this tit even allowed? I’m just jealous tbh, I would like to be on a beach right now in the sun sipping on a cocktail instead of sat indoors in my pjs home schooling my kids... is it too early to open a bottle of wine?!
Are you from Essex? As my hairdresser has posted the same!

Reactions: 3
Time to change hairdressers then.
Hairdressers, nail tech and the rest of them won't learn unless we vote with our feet

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.