“Influencers” in Dubai - disobeying the rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this is slightly off topic but same lines - actress Priyanka Chopra got caught in a hairdressers on London last night (Josh Wood) by the police? They made her leave and closed the salon but no fixed penalties issued. This whole thing is so "us and them"

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
So this is slightly off topic but same lines - actress Priyanka Chopra got caught in a hairdressers on London last night (Josh Wood) by the police? They made her leave and closed the salon but no fixed penalties issued. This whole thing is so "us and them"
it’s an absolute joke, these celebs really think they’re God’s gift and above us mere mortals! This pandemic highlights just how little they contribute to society.

Reactions: 21
Has anyone got any pics of Sam faiers abroad? They need to be outed!
Nothing. there’s been a few ads and a questionable Q&A but for a woman who’d post herself having tit given a chance the silence speaks very loudly!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nothing. there’s been a few ads and a questionable Q&A but for a woman who’d post herself having tit given a chance the silence speaks very loudly!
I thought the same about jess wright. Nothing for a week even usually you get daily update of dog walks!

Reactions: 5
It's just obscence at this point how much the "right" people can get away with.

Such a slap in the face to the rest of us but alas it's been going on forever. I just don't know how someone that selfish can live with themselves. I couldn't do it even if money and fame made it easy.

Reactions: 9
Daniel Wellington got back to me asking which influencers that work with them are breaking restrictions... anyone got some insight into this?
Doesn’t Daniel Wellington let anyone with more than 65 followers promote their brand? So it might take some narrowing down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes please! I’ve got no idea how to make them tho 😭

Made it!

Bethan — why the hell did she ask the question then if she only wanted a yes answer and she is going to call out all the people who say no? She’s really riled me up!
I have no idea who this girl is or what this is all about but reading that is just like.... wow. What a truly ignorant girl. Honest to god what a load of self indulgent shite!!!!!!

Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but what the duck has Dawn Ward done to her face?????? She looks like her lips have been blown up with a bicycle pump!!!!!!!! I just do t get it!!!!!! WHY do these airheads want to look like a blow up doll ????? I don’t understand waaaaaaaaaaah !!!!
I agree. It ages them too. They look old trying to look young, or they look like a drag act.

Reactions: 7
it’s an absolute joke, these celebs really think they’re God’s gift and above us mere mortals! This pandemic highlights just how little they contribute to society.
Josh Wood should also be ashamed of themselves.

If my beautician, hairdresser or anyone turned around to me and informed me they were open. A) i would inform the authorities (not sure who ☺). B) Never use their service again.

Boycott Josh Wood and Priyanka!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Off the top of my head
Missguided
PLT
Nasty gal
Boots
Lily O’Brien’s
Daniel wellington
Oral B
Pandora
Lookfantastic
PLT
Nasty gal
Boots
Lily O’Brien’s
Daniel wellington
Oral B
Pandora
Lookfantastic
Spotlight oral care
H&m
Perfume shop
Heyestrid
Examples of “celebs” on holiday that represent the below brands so you can have evidence when reporting them

PLT - Molly Mae, Francesca Allen
Boohoo - Amber Turner, Georgia Steel, Amber Gill, Maura Higgins, Yasmin and Lockie, Wes Nelson
Pandora - Sam Faiers
Herbalife - Fearne McCann and Danielle Armstrong
M&S food - Rochelle Humes
Boux Avenue - Montana Brown

Reactions: 11
Examples of “celebs” on holiday that represent the below brands so you can have evidence when reporting them

PLT - Molly Mae, Francesca Allen
Boohoo - Amber Turner, Georgia Steel, Amber Gill, Maura Higgins, Yasmin and Lockie, Wes Nelson
Pandora - Sam Faiers
Herbalife - Fearne McCann and Danielle Armstrong
M&S food - Rochelle Humes
Boux Avenue - Montana Brown
My list is mostly Vogue Williams and Louise Thompson

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.