“Influencers” in Dubai - disobeying the rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is I think there is a period where you may have COVID but it doesn’t show for a few days so you could still go with it. I think you need a negative test within 24 hours of your flight but after that you could still be in someone’s company with COVID and then get it but already have your negative test. In a way I wish the uk would put the sort of quarantine that Australia had where they had to pay 3k to quarantine in a hotel before going out in Australia in place for them all coming back here, wonder if they’d all still be doing “essential work commitments” in Dubai if we enforced quarantine and made it strict!

and I mean quarantine for people who have literally just taken a holiday to get away from the to lockdown not genuine people who may work or live abroad and need to come back!

Reactions: 18
I can totally get why people want to escape the Uk now.. it’s just the ones flaunting it to the world that annoy me. I can guarantee there are far more celebs / zlistsers / influencer in places like dubai / Maldives etc now, we just don’t know about it because they’re not letting the world know..

Reactions: 7
I can totally get why people want to escape the Uk now.. it’s just the ones flaunting it to the world that annoy me. I can guarantee there are far more celebs / zlistsers / influencer in places like dubai / Maldives etc now, we just don’t know about it because they’re not letting the world know..
they want to escape because they are selfish & think they are above us non z listers 😂 they’re too “famous” to stay at home & we’re all jealous LOL can’t wait until instagram dies a death & they need to go back working regular jobs - they are welcome to stay in Dubai - one (or many by the looks of it) less brain dead narcissist in this country.

Reactions: 26
Is that sarcasm?

I hope more z listers get exposed.
Shes married to Greg James - defo sarcasm! I enjoy her content 😀

And another 😡 Can these c**** be shipped to a remote island and left?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Anyone else seen this video from mackie_Bella. She absolute hits the nail on the head about these influencers in Dubai.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Eugh ..

I also spotted that Georgia Steele/ Hayley Hughes are also out in Dubai as well. 😐
Anyone know who Hayley Hughes' boyfriend is? He's in Dubai now too. She only refers to him as "Bae" and hasn't posted anything about him.

Reactions: 1

My heart bleeds.....not
I was just about to post this, I'm pleased she is charged and I do hope she ends up in prison, best of all it's all happening in Barbados
so she might not be back in the UK for a long time with luck.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was just about to post this, I'm pleased she is charged and I do hope she ends up in prison, best of all it's all happening in Barbados
so she might not be back in the UK for a long time with luck.
I don't know who she is, heard her name, but no idea what show she was on. Hopefully, her being charged is just the start of all the other z listers facing repercussions for their actions.

Reactions: 11
I don't know who she is, heard her name, but no idea what show she was on. Hopefully, her being charged is just the start of all the other z listers facing repercussions for their actions.
I just hope the z listers are hearing about this and take note, but I doubt it.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone have the link to the govt petition about Zara Holland? Or links to any govt petition about the influencers getting away with tit?

Reactions: 4
Does anyone have the link to the govt petition about Zara Holland? Or links to any govt petition about the influencers getting away with tit?
Hey, I’m writing one about restricting international travel (directed at influencers, but think it will pick up more traction if I make it generally applicable) at the moment. I want to make it convincing and go through quickly - you’re not allowed to accuse anyone of any criminality or “misbehaviour” so it’s a bit tricky to combine evidenced complaints with this! Want to get it done ASAP but am working at the moment

Reactions: 22
Hey, I’m writing one about restricting international travel (directed at influencers, but think it will pick up more traction if I make it generally applicable) at the moment. I want to make it convincing and go through quickly - you’re not allowed to accuse anyone of any criminality or “misbehaviour” so it’s a bit tricky to combine evidenced complaints with this! Want to get it done ASAP but am working at the moment
Ooh let me know when you’re done!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.